• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the Oxygen Destroyer scale to Ghidorah and Godzilla? I believe it was implied that Ghidorah survived because he was extraterrestrial and did not need oxygen while Godzilla did, not because that they were weaker than the blast

I thought there was already an oxygen destroyer calculation that was declined for being hax or something?

If not, the oxygen destroyer is a hax based weapon, it's job isn't to create a blast or something, it destroys oxygen... Which is why it almost killed godzilla and ghidorah wasn't massively harmed by it, because he's from another planet.

There was a 500 post limit in the old forum, but that is not the case on the new one. I've seen CRTs stretch on for over a dozen pages and thousands of replies.

The Oxygen Destroyer actually created a massive explosion even on the surface (since it exploded underwater and almost every aquatic lifeform was affected), so it may be both AP and hax.

The fact that the fish were still intact after the blast makes me question it scaling to AP...

well not surprising

Although he did say Mechagodzilla was designed to beat Godzilla regardless, so it's not that Godzilla would be >>> Mechagodzilla either if not weakened

I kid you not, there was people saying that he wasn't, and that Kong >> Godzilla and Mechagodzilla.

Even though Godzilla was weakened, Mechagodzilla bodied the **** out of him hilariously like a senior in high school ragdolling a 1st grader. So if Godzilla was at his peak I'd say they would probably be equals. I doubt godzilla would be that much stronger.

Remember when everyone thought Kevin was innocent and not as brutal as the middle head? Who would've thought he'd be brutal as hell, he would've killed Godzilla the same way the female muto dird.

From what I can tell, the scaling chain is: MechaGodzilla => Peak Godzilla => Kong > Tired Godzilla

The article implies peak Godzilla would've performed much better against mechagoji, but considering mechgoji is designed to beat Godzilla, I think it's safe to say that mechagoji is on par if not stronger. Kong is likely higher than the Goji who fought mecha goji as he seemed to fare better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back