• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The event that happens when something breaches the veil when entering or exiting the Hollow Earth is described as a space-time distortion. Remmber that Godzilla's beam passed throught and blew this force, Kong also did survived this.

The event that happens when something breaches the veil when entering or exiting the Hollow Earth is described as a space-time distortion. Remmber that Godzilla's beam passed throught and blew this force, Kong also did survived this.
What is going on with this novel!? This is nuts dude

Should we consider upgrading all the 7-A Titans to High 6-C? It feels like at this point we have enough instances of Titans scaling to High 6-C that I think that may be a more reliable standard to scale them all to, especially considering the 7-A feat that's being used is from Mothra's God Rays, which I don't believe she ever bothers using for offensive purposes against other monsters. Mothra and Rodan, while definitely weaker than the likes of Ghidorah, shouldn't be as overwhelmingly weaker as the difference between 452 megatons and 526 gigatons would suggest. Rodan withstood Ghidorah colliding into him when they charged at each other in the air, and Rodan was still apparently able to hold his own in close range against Ghidorah for about a minute directly afterwards before being overwhelmed and defeated, and still survived. Logically, the gap between Rodan and Ghidorah shouldn't be as overwhelmingly large as the gap between 7-A and High 6-C.

Also wouldn't Ghidorah have one shotted Rodan if they were that far apart. Rodan survived for a decent bit with Ghidorah before his defeat.

Perhaps can we add enhanced lung capacity on Rodan's page? He was underwater for several minutes when Ghidorah blasted him into the ocean.

Could we perhaps edit Godzilla and Ghidorah’s profiles to show that ghidorah is greater than/equal to Godzilla and Godzilla is less than or equal to Ghidorah. It’s pretty clear in the film that at the very least they are equals and he almost won both of the land battles.

SO

Should Rodan and Mothra get upgrades?

Dominion seems to imply the Titans are actually all relative to Godzilla and we do have Mothra restraining one of Ghidorah's heads with her webbing after fighting Rodan

Maybe they can get Likely High 6-C?

Another tier 6 feat could be Serizawa's nuke that stretched almost 600 miles as we discussed before, though it is unclear how far into tier 6 it'll be. No one has proposed to make a calculation yet. All we know is that the submarine is 600 miles deep in the earth. We still need to figure out how big the Atlantis city is. I'm willing to bet the Nuke would be somewhere around Low 6-B and inverse square law would make Godzilla's durability High 6-C, it would be a good feat to keep the tier 6 ratings. Though those are just guesses.

Also I forgot, how many messages until we have to make a second thread?
Is the 600 miles actually referring to depth or is it horizontal distance? Because 600 miles is ridiculously deep and would only be justified because of the movie's Hollow Earth stuff, if at all.

This seems to imply that Ghidorah is responsible for Keeping his storms together which could be useful
Is the 600 miles actually referring to depth or is it horizontal distance? Because 600 miles is ridiculously deep and would only be justified because of the movie's Hollow Earth stuff, if at all.
Likely horizontal distance but it could be measured diagonally as well. Hollow earth is weird

I forgot where I saw this I’ll try to find it but I remember seeing something about Michael Dougherty saying that the nuke actually made the sea level lower which is why Godzilla could stand in the middle of the ocean

The 600 miles is referring to horizontal distance iirc, the statement is along the lines of them ending up 600 miles from where they originally were.

I'm pretty confused with Godzillas beam drilling into Hollow earth. Seems straightforward, but wouldn't that weird portal Kong and the ships went thru make it less impressive? It was said that going thru that portal to enter HE let's you travel thousands of miles in 2 seconds. While we don't really see if Godzillas beam went thru a wormhole admittedly, I think that's the logical case considering Kong and those human ships travelled thru that hole super fast, and I doubt they're over tens of thousands of times faster than sound in travel speed.

That does seem like a good point to be fair.

Kong also fell down the hole, I assume his terminal velocity is nowhere near the speeds it ends up as, if the hole is being called a "portal" of sorts, there's another alternative to the feat which is much less impressive.

That does seem like a good point to be fair.

Kong also fell down the hole, I assume his terminal velocity is nowhere near the speeds it ends up as, if the hole is being called a "portal" of sorts, there's another alternative to the feat which is much less impressive.
The novel refers it to a vortex that creates a space-time distortion.

Was it? Could be, because I'm not too knowledgeable on the Kong side of things
The storm was a thing back in 1973, as seen in Kong: Skull Island. I think we see it in Birth of Kong as well (I also gotta mention that Hollow Earth, or at least the Kong people's temple, looked exactly like Skull Island in the flashbacks of Birth of Kong, with all the constant storms).

The storm was a thing back in 1973, as seen in Kong: Skull Island. I think we see it in Birth of Kong as well (I also gotta mention that Hollow Earth, or at least the Kong people's temple, looked exactly like Skull Island in the flashbacks of Birth of Kong, with all the constant storms).
Oh THAT storm, tbh with ya I thought you were referring to the island itself and not the area surrounding it with storms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back