• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 6-C's fine imo. Especially Ghidorah and Godzilla kept absorbing radiation stuff in their fight to keep boosting themselves to fight.

Should be notable that Godzilla is better fighting underwater for obvious reasons, given how Kong couldn't free himself and needed human help and Ghidorah would have been killed per WoG despite overpowering Godzilla on land.

From what I can tell, the scaling chain is: MechaGodzilla => Peak Godzilla => Kong > Tired Godzilla

The article implies peak Godzilla would've performed much better against mechagoji, but considering mechgoji is designed to beat Godzilla, I think it's safe to say that mechagoji is on par if not stronger. Kong is likely higher than the Goji who fought mecha goji as he seemed to fare better
I agree, I mean he was still knocking Goji around with ease. It’s not like him exhausting his atomic energy makes him less durable.

Godzilla is naturally better underwater, though Kong was still putting up a decent fight, surprisingly. He temporarily knocked out Godzilla with a headbutt and kicked the lizard in the face, knocking him away for a moment.

Their battle in the city tells me either could've killed the other. I mean Godzilla had a pretty unfair advantage once Kong had his arm dislocated. I'd say they're equals, axe or no axe. The axe is only useful against the atomic breath, really.

With the new high 6-C calc coming from Godzilla vs Kong, wouldn't that mean any top tiers before this don't scale, and therefor should scale to the next best calc, which is 6-C?

Unless in gvk they aren't that much higher than before.
Honestly not really, even though about around 3 years passed since KoTM I find it hard to believe that Godzilla or Kong grew exponentially stronger

Why is Ghidorah only possibly Class G? He is far superior to Godzilla and Kong
Destructiveness-wise, yeah. I just couldn't remember any instance of him pushing back Godzilla physically. I suppose there is that clash between the two, though...

Why do people still act like Godzilla isn't stronger than Ghidorah even in base despite this got applied tho

Last edited:
Godzilla's subsonic+ feat was on all fours so there should be something like "Subsonic while sprinting on two (can run 306,5 MPH), Subsonic+ on all fours in short bursts." Athletic human walking speed (18 MPH)

Superhuman swimming speed; 40 knots but can reach up to 60 knots according to Monarch

Godzilla is naturally better underwater, though Kong was still putting up a decent fight, surprisingly. He temporarily knocked out Godzilla with a headbutt and kicked the lizard in the face, knocking him away for a moment.

Their battle in the city tells me either could've killed the other. I mean Godzilla had a pretty unfair advantage once Kong had his arm dislocated. I'd say they're equals, axe or no axe. The axe is only useful against the atomic breath, really.
Godzilla is kinda implied to be a bit stronger when Kong has no axe though

Ghidorah is kinda clearly slightly superior to Godzilla in their land battles to be fair, given how he seems to gain the advantage multiple times even though if he doesn't straight up make Godzilla bleed or something

I honestly didn't see anything that implied that Godzilla was a bit stronger than Kong, I saw them as equals in terms of strength, with Kong probably being a bit better lifting and punching wise since he actually has the hands and arms to do those things xD

I guess I'll put Ghidorah at Class G, though

I honestly didn't see anything that implied that Godzilla was a bit stronger than Kong, I saw them as equals in terms of strength, with Kong probably being a bit better lifting and punching wise since he actually has the hands and arms to do those things xD

I guess I'll put Ghidorah at Class G, though
Ok thanks for the reply

Hollow Earth worth of gravity was compared to a black hole.

[/SPOILER]
Well, at least when they pass through that portal thing I'm guessing

A very quick casual calc told me Kong went through 375.4 Bethe/foe (Solar System level)

LOL

Last edited:
Multiversal Kong is from a very different series, 4-B monsterverse isn't happening without a serious amount of evidence and many more feats.

The Hollow Earth is the core of the earth yes? Probably an unneascary question but I'm just asking that to see if it affects Godzilla drilling a hole into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back