• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica Pinkston vs Mami Tomoe

You were saying yes to this, to which he replied "No" to the Dura

I do know what you were talking to SD about, do you?

Thats not what i was repsonding to

That was what SD was responding to you about though ovo

@Weekly Ah I see, i mistook Dargoo as Wok when he said it. Hmm. Given the profile shares no clarification, guess, I'll go with Dargoo for inconclusive for now. Though like I said, it would be pretty easily clarified if someone could post the part where the range comes from.

She summons the Showstopper and it appeared in orbit, which is usually put at thousands of kilometers even at a minimum (I believe low earth orbit starts at 2k kilometers)

Well, if its in character for her to spawn cruise missiles right in front / a few feet in front of her enemy, then yeah Monica wins.

I'll go for Monica as well in that case, considering the gap between Monica's AP and Mami's dura.

Voting Monica as well.

Ironically enough, Homura would probably win because of the way Mami lost here.

So is homura better than Mami confirmed?

7 for Monica (Dargoo Faust, SomebodyData, Wokistan, Cain Fastus, Gargoyle One, DaBigP, ZackMoon)

Added.

@Gar to be fair, Homura aha's a completely different power set Also to help replace Mami spam

@Zep go ahead if you want

We don't want to return to the Homura spam plz.

Why not uhh...... Kyoko spa- forking hecc it's gonna start now.

I mean the previous Homura spam was with Homulily (Whose victories cannot be accepted) and Akuma Homura (Same)

If magical girl Homura was "spamed" it would be limited to small town to large town, which there is barely anyone in.

SomebodyData said:
I mean the previous Homura spam was with Homulily (Whose victories cannot be accepted) and Akuma Homura (Same)
If magical girl Homura was "spamed" it would be limited to small town to large town, which there is barely anyone in.
Why dont you makes her fight SCP 1440? Would be intersting to watch

Wokistan said:
People actually know what Mami does, Homura and Madoka are too overpowered for a lot of matches, or get stomped, Mami's glass canon nature allows for a really wide variety of fights, Kyoko and Sayaka don't seem as notable in comparison to the others due to dying earlier, and a lot of people probably aren't aware that there's other PMM stuff then the main series. I sure didn't, even after I found out that PMMM was a thing.
Ehm,there is Kazumi Subaru

SomebodyData said:
.*Small Town to City

She can fight low end 7-B people given that her weapons scale somewhat from 50 megatons

Back