• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch of mans and monsters : the King of Monsters vs the Strongest creature on Earth : Lord Orochi vs Yujiro Hanma

So, Yuijiro's punches are 294 megatons whereas Orochi is far superior to Gouketsu who is superior to Carnage Kabuto who's comparable to Darkshine and Bang, who one shot really high-end 7-B characters. I'd say Orochi has the AP and Durability advantage most likely. He also has the range advantage due to his size and breath attack.

On the other hand, Hanma is far more skilled initially and has precognition to really help him. It's pretty much skill vs AP, but Orochi will be closing the skill gap with his own power mimicry.

Willing to change, but I'll vote Orochi high-diff

Orochi FRA. Yujiro's an amazing if not perfect martial artist but Orochi just copies and then he has his own set of abilities which would prove too much for Yujiro such as his energy beams which were stated to be flat out capable of melting a fellow 7-A and his tons and tons of dragoons with him.

Uh you do understand that yujiro uas pre cog hacks right? Just by looking at him he will know Excatly what he is doing but he also has that mimmicry power ni matter what orochi would do yujiro would copy it or he could use xiao lee whenever orochi attacked, and reverse all the damage onto orochi. Or finish him off with rhe demon back or his aura withc both give him a 2x if not arguably could be 4x amp. And then use xiao lee abd reverse whatever attack orovhi hits with.

woah , am i seeing it wrong ? how the hell that Megatons is higher magnitude than Teratons, while Gigatons is clearly thousand times higher than Megatons but still thousand time smalller magnitude than Teratons? High-Country level Yujiro confirmed

Ali jr bitch!! said:
That's together yuhiros fist can generate 264 megatons with that earthquake feat. Not even the largest recorded earthquake but one of the higher ones , was the Great Chilean Earthquake of May 22, 1960 which ... 13.0 108 megatons = 100 teratons 5x1030 so that's his base punch without his amps or demon back. Like aura also, so yeah.
264 Megatons are clearly nothing to the Great Chilean Earthquake , as it would destroyed the whole city and along with Yujiro and the cast in a second

Oops mistake typo I was referring to the great chillien yes typing got all messed up there lol. I was referring to the highest scaled earthquake in history. I wasn't saying yuniros earthquake was greater than that lol. But, all tho That's not what i waa getting at. Yuniros punch base back then was 264 megatons in wutch he had gotten much much stronger through out new grappler son of oger and baki dou it was stated multiple times. I was just getting at the reason as to why even if orochi did mimmic yujiro he would be able to counter like how he did xiao lee an ability. That is specifically nade for redirecting all of the opponents force and damage to direct onto sed opponents. I was simply saying orochi also having minicry wouldn't justify beating yujiro

Ali jr bitch!! said:
Oops mistake typo I was referring to the great chillien yes typing got all messed up there lol. I was referring to the highest scaled earthquake in history. I wasn't saying yuniros earthquake was greater than that lol. But, all tho That's not what i waa getting at. Yuniros punch base back then was 264 megatons in wutch he had gotten much much stronger through out new grappler son of oger and baki dou it was stated multiple times. I was just getting at the reason as to why even if orochi did mimmic yujiro he would be able to counter like how he did xiao lee an ability. That is specifically nade for redirecting all of the opponents force and damage to direct onto sed opponents. I was simply saying orochi also having minicry wouldn't justify beating yujiro
but still , Orochi is way superior to the one that can do harm to a Low-Country Level being , so i don't think aura and Demon back amp can make the different on that level , i think Orochi will be on the high-end Mountain level or even Small Island Level with his strength and AP, (just saying)

In all honesty, yujiros power was stated by shibukawa that the presence of it all felt like a natural disasters like the earth splitting in half, or mawsive hurrcained earth quakes and typhoons happening all at the same time. Also he gets stronger endlessly through out the series he has better abilitys. And he has extra amps his aura and demon back one or the other witch both give him a pretty big boost. His aura alone was greater than a earthquake. Boscuit oliva was stated to have affected the planet as well as interrupt abd damage all the entire qorlds gps systems. This same oliva witch that is a country level feat at leaat Because gps are in tune with the earths axis, he had mountain level feats at the beginning of baki grappler and that was like five years ago he was in base levels doing casual mountain level feats. And numerous times his power was to have already surpassed or could affect the entire planet and yuniro is far stronger than oliva at this point. So then we add his amps yeah tge ap. Isn't off by much. If at all now currently with his knew showings not to mention he tanked a lightning strike easily countered bakis light speed jab.

Its stated as well, and i will. I've been wanting to debate that for a while. It just doesn't make sense as to why people are so skept on it. We see the satellites affected all the gps in the world affected. Anyway that's my argument.

If they're was a reason as to why conviently the worlds gps system just stopped working because of the satellites it would've been mentioned in some way shape or form. And if they weren't working it is purely because of Olivas attack. So I mean theres really no way to say it's not legit.

Ali jr bitch!! said:
If they're was a reason as to why conviently the worlds gps system just stopped working because of the satellites it would've been mentioned in some way shape or form. And if they weren't working it is purely because of Olivas attack. So I mean theres really no way to say it's not legit.
actually , that would be a possibility, i though i was just joking a little bit but.. , oh and the Gps system just go wrong not stopped working , i mean,it's go for a few metres far from the actual way they're going like when you go in a coastal road and it pointed out that you were going in the sea

It stopped working in the sense of it could work properly meaning it was turned on but it wasn't working. If you have an Xbox and it can turn on and all but you can't actually play any games or use any apps. Type deal is what's going on pretty much with that. I hear ya, but here is the case tho. But his attack had to affect the satellites and the earth itself making or shifting the earths axis however slightly. To even throw off the entire worlds gps systems. I poster in cqlc station also thanks man, trying to get my point across is all.

Back