• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World's Strongest Creature vs a Rubber Man! Luffy Vs Yujiro!

Does Yujiro actually use his aura in character?

IT seems like plenty of people have fought Yujiro without succumbing to his fear hax, without having resistance themselves.

Nah he does. Peeps misremembering that. He wanted to disrespect Kaku to show how much better of a fight he is. And if you don’t believe me, when Yujiro fights Nomi he literally uses Xiao-Lee lol
He "didn't" want to disrespect Kaku you mean lol. Yeah, I must've misremembered.

Yujiro has a lot of answers to Luffy while Luffy doesn’t have to many from my view.
Luffy can BFR and stuff but I'm not going to explain everything so... ✌️
IT seems like plenty of people have fought Yujiro without succumbing to his fear hax, without having resistance themselves.
I mean it's on his profile

Ehhhhh, I could still argue he skillfucks but take it with a grain of salt as now he stomps with fear manip lol.
He doesn't... Not even close, you say that because of luffy's goffy and not serious look

Yet Zoro arguably can be more skilled then Musashi Miyamoto

Benda wouldn't do much to Luffy, his stamina is pretty decent even in Alabasta and you also gotta remember Luffy can reflect attacks back at the opponent due to his body, strikes including Benda would likely get reflected back at Yujiro or elsewhere.

That being said, Yujiro has a gross ass skill advantage but the Orge isn't exactly what I'd call the best dodger in existence given that he's been tagged by less skilled people than himself.

Skill is a wanked subject here anyway

He doesn't... Not even close, you say that because of luffy's goffy and not serious look

Yeah tbh the skill of the Baki verse for the pages here are really ass. I’m making a google doc to and collecting feats and I’m just gonna say nah they are more skilled lol

Wdym? I know Luffy's stacked af. Just saying that Yujiro has a skill-advantage lol.

Benda wouldn't do much to Luffy, his stamina is pretty decent even in Alabasta and you also gotta remember Luffy can reflect attacks back at the opponent due to his body, strikes including Benda would likely get reflected back at Yujiro or elsewhere.

That being said, Yujiro has a gross ass skill advantage but the Orge isn't exactly what I'd call the best dodger in existence given that he's been tagged by less skilled people than himself.

Skill is a wanked subject here anyway
Wtf... Is that pfp 🐵

In terms of sensing, Yujiro vastly outdoes Luffy as of this arc. He can see on a cellular level, sense intent from Japan while in Africa, has better prediction than Alabasta Zoro and Alabasta Luffy has yet to face anyone with Precognition or Analytical Prediction.

I can see Luffy maybe being somewhat comparable to Yujiro in blows just because of how unorthodox his style is, he'd likely catch Yujiro off guard quite a few times with his various attacks and such. But that's really where the skill debate ends there.

Yujiro takes this.

In terms of sensing, Yujiro vastly outdoes Luffy as of this arc. He can see on a cellular level, sense intent from Japan while in Africa, has better prediction than Alabasta Zoro and Alabasta Luffy has yet to face anyone with Precognition or Analytical Prediction.

I can see Luffy maybe being somewhat comparable to Yujiro in blows just because of how unorthodox his style is, he'd likely catch Yujiro off guard quite a few times with his various attacks and such. But that's really where the skill debate ends there.

Yujiro takes this.
Noooooo I was gonna go in detail about the match why you do this😭

Yujiro takes this.
And that is nearly the max in what you can see

Yujiro when blunt force doesn't work on Luffy:

He’ll just do this

bztpv7i0g6r71.jpg

Back