• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol are you guys being serious with this?

He says Doppo doesn’t look any older than before (which he doesn’t) and that he’s as dangerous as ever (which is something nobody has ever denied).

The argument has always been that Doppo got physically weaker but gained more experience and skills as the series progressed.

This chapter literally changes nothing nor confirms anything we didn’t already know.

Lol are you guys being serious with this?

He says Doppo doesn’t look any older than before (which he doesn’t) and that he’s as dangerous as ever (which is something nobody has ever denied).

The argument has always been that Doppo got physically weaker but gained more experience and skills as the series progressed.

This chapter literally changes nothing nor confirms anything we didn’t already know.
Still disagree with this since there are characters that lose limps and still have the same level of power. And even then Doppo at Dou is literally his strongest incarnation.

But again I still want this thread to be close this I just wanted to talk about the new chapter lol. But then it turned into get Baki to building level so had to put a stop to that

Also Amlad where have you been?

Well if it is 100% canon that Doppo never got weaker then there's nothing arguable here, the thing now will be the scaling.
Can somebody elaborate please? I don't remember what this thread is about anymore.

What do the rest of you think? Is there any revision that we currently need to apply based on this thread, or should we close it?

Okay. Is that fine with the rest of you as well?

Also, what was this thread about in the first place?

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

I personally do not mind if we close this thread.

Yeah we can close this. We can always discuss this in a new thread.

Also Soda thanks for asking I’ve been absolutely slammed with two jobs and finishing my degree. Living the life basically lol. I do want to get more active in here again, though I’m not sure if I’ll be able to.

Yeah we can close this. We can always discuss this in a new thread.

Also Soda thanks for asking I’ve been absolutely slammed with two jobs and finishing my degree. Living the life basically lol. I do want to get more active in here again, though I’m not sure if I’ll be able to.
Nah bro it’s fine. I’m also in the grinders rn so making profiles and crt is becoming harder and harder

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙂 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back