• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The World's Strongest Creature vs a Rubber Man! Luffy Vs Yujiro!

Yujiro sees blunt force ain't gonna work and proceeds to opt for luring Luffy into the water

Specifically using his speed advantage very much to his advantage, getting Luffy to a place where he can hit the straw hat pirate into the lakes around Central Park, but this only really works if Luffy can't just have the attack up and not send him flying.

But I'd note this is Yujiro's one and only wincon assuming Luffy has the pain tolorance not to be knocked on his ass by whip strike

Last edited:
Well knew this match was going to happen.

How good is Luffy scaling chain because Yujiro is pretty ******* big. Also with Xiao-Lee damage is basically a no. Also Yujiro has some dura nega moves that can work on Luffy. I believe air vacuum and benda whips are incredibly helpful here

Yuji also has higher lifting strength.

Luffy is 6532.5 tons
Yuji is 81615.876

Yujiro has 12.5 higher lifting strength than Luffy here. So that mean he can basically do dress which is funny af.

proceeds to opt for luring Luffy into the water

… I don’t even know if this is serious or not but that’s not happening.

Luffy has a pretty good speed advantage Mach 314 to Mach 78.(although he does have a speed feat of Mach 350 but it’s not on his profile? Idk what’s up with that)

with luffy having the ap advantage as well 23.5 kilotons to 15.25 although it seems yujiro scales heavily above that with what his profile says.

Obviously Yujiro has skill advantage, but luffys no slouch either. I think ima wait to see what Baki supporters have to say before I argue🤔.

Luffy has a pretty good speed advantage Mach 314 to Mach 78.(although he does have a speed feat of Mach 350 but it’s not on his profile? Idk what’s up with that)

with luffy having the ap advantage as well 23.5 kilotons to 15.25 although it seems yujiro scales heavily above that with what his profile says.

Obviously Yujiro has skill advantage, but luffys no slouch either. I think ima wait to see what Baki supporters have to say before I argue🤔.
uh, Luffy speed in this key is Mach 37 scaling from Zoro. Idk where you're getting 314 from.

It's called a CRT, Yujiro is High Hypersonic+ while Luffy is just High Hypersonic right now.

that uh...probably should have been specified that it was still in revision, so people don't think you throwing random numbers out fr fr.

Can we even use things that haven't been applied to profiles yet in matches? idk what the policy for that is.

that uh...probably should have been specified that it was still in revision, so people don't think you throwing random numbers out fr fr.

Can we even use things that haven't been applied to profiles yet in matches? idk what the policy for that is.
We can't lol, should equalize speed regardless though lol

also, quick question for Baki supporters since I haven't watched a lot of Baki, does Yujiro use BJJ/chokes a lot in character? it would be a great tool against Luffy since he is almost immune to blunt force damage.

And I am simp for BJJ

also, quick question for Baki supporters since I haven't watched a lot of Baki, does Yujiro use BJJ/chokes a lot in character? it would be a great tool against Luffy since he is almost immune to blunt force damage.

And I am simp for BJJ
Yes like especially since he has higher LS and is like most of the most skill characters in this sight.

This will be insanely tough for luffy.... I need to think with my monkey instincts who wins 🐵
I was literally going to message you on discord and say you not gone like this matchup 😂 gotta think real hard for a way for Luffy to win this one
Bro if y’all not doing BJJ and boxing you guys ain’t living life
Muay Thai* gotta throw some kicks in there. and soon soon brather the gym I wanna train at hella expensive so I gotta get my moonies right

I was literally going to message you on discord and say you not gone like this matchup 😂 gotta think real hard for a way for Luffy to win this one

Muay Thai* gotta throw some kicks in there. and soon soon brather the gym I wanna train at hella expensive so I gotta get my moonies right
Literally me

Tbh after reading both profiles I’m definitely leaning towards Yujiro a lot more than Luffy rn. Yujiro has a lot of answers to Luffy while Luffy doesn’t have to many from my view.

I'm not biased.
mqdefault.jpg

I'm also sorta leaning towards Yujiro for this fight tbh. Yujiro most likely skillfucks, but do remember that Xiao-Lee ain't in-character for Yujiro to use.

I'm also sorta leaning towards Yujiro for this fight tbh. Yujiro most likely skillfucks, but do remember that Xiao-Lee ain't in-character for Yujiro to use.
Nah he does. Peeps misremembering that. He wanted to disrespect Kaku to show how much better of a fight he is. And if you don’t believe me, when Yujiro fights Nomi he literally uses Xiao-Lee lol

Back