• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Simple and minor CRT

Currently, Sage Centipede's and Evil Ocean Water's justifications suggest that they scale above both Psykorochi and Tatsumaki. However, the reasoning for this was based on Tatsumaki overpowering Psykorochi, and it was pointed out that this isn't her full power, so the justification should be edited to reflect that Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water only scale above Tatsumaki's feat of overpowering Psykorochi

Alternatively, if anyone still finds scaling SC and EOW to either of those two questionable and disagrees with it, Qawsed also accepted scaling Sage Centipede above Orochi based on Saitama's statement about Garou, so at the very worst, it can be reverted to that. Though even if it doesn't, it can still be added to the profile as further justification for his rating

Last edited:
Agreed. Tatsumaki had a lot more power in her. But I still have plenty of arguments to say Sage and EOW scale above Psykorochi

Well, people are likely to fall all over me for that, but I can't ignore that line of thinking.

It is possible to scale Sage Centipede for Boros, as God sent both Sage and Ocean to defeat Saitama who previously defeated Boros and Orochi, as well as the fact that God considers Saitama a greater threat than Tatsumaki and Garou.

Last edited:
That right there is a difficult argument to debunk friend, but what was the argument used to scale Sage above Psykorochi, I forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back