• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
in this crt i will be bringing forth reasons why i believe certain characters should get a higher tier
i will be doing this by scaling them to yujiro in different parts of the series

first of all lets get something out of the way , yujiro gets stronger throughout the series , shocker i know , to bring some evidence for this
yujiro in base years after he did the earthquake feat was able to fight equally against doppo orochi during the maximum tournament
meanwhile only a few months afterwards , a likely stronger doppo orochi than the one who fought yujiro was easily beat by a non serious musashi miyamoto who didn't even try to cut him , and he got knocked out by one of his attacks
here is the source

meanwhile yujiro was actually having a fight with a fully serious miyamoto

this proves that yujiro does get stronger throughout the series
i mainly said this to not get people arguing that characters like the death row inmates cannot scale to the characters on this list since they got manhandled by yujiro , i dont care , he clearly gets stronger so i dont want those types of comments

doppo orochi as said above , years after yujiro did his earthquake feat had a pretty fair fight against him , even forcing him to go into his demon back
thus since a casual yujiro in base did the earthquake feat , and doppo orochi actually forced him to go into his demon back mode , he should scale to that punch
this characters affected by this are goki shibukawa , who fought orochi , retsu kaioh , who forced musashi to use more of his power , musashi who one shot him casually and hanayama who also forced musashi to use more of his power against him than a likely stronger orochi

kaku kaioh not only scared yujiro with his attacks but eventually forced him to go into his demon back mode

pickle in base was likely physically superior to a stronger base yujiro than the one who did the earthquake feat , since in the correct translation it states that yujiro had to use a trick to beat him in their clash

baki was able to fight that same yujiro and make him bleed ,with yujiro even declaring him the winner of the fight , impressing him enough to do so

musashi miyamoto as stated before was able to harm demon back yujiro and dominate baki at full power , however without his full power he was still superior to pickle and doppo orochi

the characters who would be likely affected by these changes are all the people mentioned , dorian ( scales to a stronger doppo ) , hanayama ( pushed musashi miyamoto more than an even stronger doppo ) , retsu kaioh ( also pushed musashi more than a stronger doppo ) , biscuit oliva ( comprable to a baki stronger than a stronger doppo ) and jun guevera ( could damage biscuit oliva )

in this crt i will be bringing forth reasons why i believe certain characters should get a higher tier
i will be doing this by scaling them to yujiro in different parts of the series

first of all lets get something out of the way , yujiro gets stronger throughout the series , shocker i know , to bring some evidence for this
yujiro in base years after he did the earthquake feat was able to fight equally against doppo orochi during the maximum tournament
meanwhile only a few months afterwards , a likely stronger doppo orochi than the one who fought yujiro was easily beat by a non serious musashi miyamoto who didn't even try to cut him , and he got knocked out by one of his attacks
here is the source

meanwhile yujiro was actually having a fight with a fully serious miyamoto

this proves that yujiro does get stronger throughout the series
i mainly said this to not get people arguing that characters like the death row inmates cannot scale to the characters on this list since they got manhandled by yujiro , i dont care , he clearly gets stronger so i dont want those types of comments

doppo orochi as said above , years after yujiro did his earthquake feat had a pretty fair fight against him , even forcing him to go into his demon back
thus since a casual yujiro in base did the earthquake feat , and doppo orochi actually forced him to go into his demon back mode , he should scale to that punch
this characters affected by this are goki shibukawa , who fought orochi , retsu kaioh , who forced musashi to use more of his power , musashi who one shot him casually and hanayama who also forced musashi to use more of his power against him than a likely stronger orochi

kaku kaioh not only scared yujiro with his attacks but eventually forced him to go into his demon back mode

pickle in base was likely physically superior to a stronger base yujiro than the one who did the earthquake feat , since in the correct translation it states that yujiro had to use a trick to beat him in their clash

baki was able to fight that same yujiro and make him bleed ,with yujiro even declaring him the winner of the fight , impressing him enough to do so

musashi miyamoto as stated before was able to harm demon back yujiro and dominate baki at full power , however without his full power he was still superior to pickle and doppo orochi

the characters who would be likely affected by these changes are all the people mentioned , dorian ( scales to a stronger doppo ) , hanayama ( pushed musashi miyamoto more than an even stronger doppo ) , retsu kaioh ( also pushed musashi more than a stronger doppo ) , biscuit oliva ( comprable to a baki stronger than a stronger doppo ) and jun guevera ( could damage biscuit oliva )

All seems fine to me

Back