• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor revision towards resisting destruction energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this true, bro?
"It is the responsibility of Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats to review and approve content revisions for the verses in this wiki, and they should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions."
only these 3 staff can approve content revisions, written in the link posted

Its a very minor edit anyway
also in the linked page:
"n cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions."
db is too big, we need at least 3

"It is the responsibility of Thread Moderators, Administrators, and Bureaucrats to review and approve content revisions for the verses in this wiki, and they should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions."
only these 3 staff can approve content revisions, written in the link posted

also in the linked page:
"n cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions."
db is too big, we need at least 3
He has authority over it, so yes! He can give his opinion and his opinion is law.

Dang I didn’t know content moderators didnt count so we’ll need one more but we don’t need 3 since this isn’t controversial 3 is only needed for controversial crts this crt is pretty straightforward and already accepted pretty much

Dang I didn’t know content moderators didnt count so we’ll need one more but we don’t need 3 since this isn’t controversial 3 is only needed for controversial crts this crt is pretty straightforward and already accepted pretty much
Well my yeah was "Yeah I believe the changes can be applied" rather than "Yeah, apply the changes now".
Administrator ordered to apply now!

He has authority over it, so yes! He can give his opinion and his opinion is law.
who are you talking about? because i think you are confusing what i said, @Marvel_Champion_07 agreement was what i was talking about, also no ones opinion is law, wtf are you talking about?

it is a big verse so yes we do, if the verse is big then it automatically needs 3

Administrator ordered to apply now!
Well i wouldnt be able to do son goku vegeta and frieza’s profile either way but can you get another staff id rather be safe than sorry
who are you talking about? because i think you are confusing what i said, @Marvel_Champion_07 agreement was what i was talking about, also no ones opinion is law, wtf are you talking about?

it is a big verse so yes we do, if the verse is big then it automatically needs 3
Its for controversial crts this crt isnt controversial only 2 staff agrees are needed

Well i wouldnt be able to do son goku vegeta and frieza’s profile either way but can you get another staff id rather be safe than sorry

Its for controversial crts this crt isnt controversial only 2 staff agrees are needed
nope:
"in cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions."
the series is big enough, so it needs 3, these are the rules, we need to follow them

Read the final part where it quotes "apply changes now"
are you okay? i don't want to be rude, but the message was he litterally saying that he didn't said that

Well my yeah was "Yeah I believe the changes can be applied" rather than "Yeah, apply the changes now".
"used for saying that one thing is preferred to another or happens instead of another. Doug chose to quit rather than admit that he'd made a mistake."
this is like, basic grammatical structure dude, i really do not intend to be rude, i know you are brazilian just like me, but this phrase structure and wording also exists in brazil so i am confused on how you mistook that

I'll call more others, so Omega doesn't get derailed endlessly here.
you are the one derailing by trying to apply a not yet approved thread, anyway can you not start with the petty accusations please? you always do that and it serves no purpose whatsoever

nope:
"in cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions."
the series is big enough, so it needs 3, these are the rules, we need to follow them
We aren’t breaking any rules it also mentions that that’s only needed when it’s a controversial topic https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules#Content_Revisions only a minimum of 2 are needed but yeah it does seem like content moderators votes don’t count so ill try to get more staff input

We aren’t breaking any rules
when did i said that you were?

it also mentions that that’s only needed when it’s a controversial topic https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Discussion_Rules#Content_Revisions only a minimum of 2 are needed but yeah it does seem like content moderators votes don’t count so ill try to get more staff input
in small verses yes, but in cases of big verses like db we need at least 3 no matter what, that is why there is separated section for big verses on the page, cases like db, naruto, one piece etc are exeptions that need 3 votes no matter what due to how big their following is

when did i said that you were?

in small verses yes, but in cases of big verses like db we need at least 3 no matter what, that is why there is separated section for big verses on the page, cases like db, naruto, one piece etc are exeptions that need 3 votes no matter what due to how big their following is
It tells us that it may ne necessary meaning it’s situational and gives an example of when this may need to happen this is supported by the fact that in basically every db crt 2 staff is all that is needed besides the controversial one which was infinite db universe
And adding something that’s already accepted isn’t controversial in anyway

It tells us that it may ne necessary meaning it’s situational
and gives an example of when this may need to happen
yeah, in cases where the verse has a huge following

this is supported by the fact that in basically every db crt 2 staff is all that is needed besides the controversial one which was infinite db universe
not according to the rules no

And adding something that’s already accepted isn’t controversial in anyway
it isn't accepted, that is the point of the thread in the first place

anyway, this back and forth is derail and we should stop, just go ask an admin or mod about or something

yeah, in cases where the verse has a huge following

not according to the rules no

it isn't accepted, that is the point of the thread in the first place

anyway, this back and forth is derail and we should stop, just go ask an admin or mod about or something
You’re kinda taking it out of context and I gave the explanation for it but i suppose we can ask a staff

Its accepted that it can destroy souls we’re merely adding it on the profile like how it is for manga but Luffy is getting staff evaluation either way

You’re kinda taking it out of context and I gave the explanation for it but i suppose we can ask a staff

Its accepted that it can destroy souls we’re merely adding it on the profile like how it is for manga but Luffy is getting staff evaluation either way
Yeah, for uncontroversial CRTs 2 staff agreements are enough, infact I recently have seen many CRTs to pass with just 1 thread mod and 1 content mod, users don't really disregard their votes even in controversial CRTs. This thread can be applied. It's just small P&A addition. If each random small CRT needs 3 staff then many CRTs will just stay unapplied for weeks to months.

Yeah, for uncontroversial CRTs 2 staff agreements are enough, infact I recently have seen many CRTs to pass with just 1 thread mod and 1 content mod, users don't really disregard their votes even in controversial CRTs. This thread can be applied. It's just small P&A addition. If each random small CRT needs 3 staff then many CRTs will just stay unapplied for weeks to months.
Yeah but now there should be no stone walling since we have 2 admins agreements this thread is pretty much done besides this
Can you unlock
Son Goku (DBS Anime)
Vegeta (DBS Anime)
Frieza
after that this crt can be closed
Yeah and the discussion rules don’t even say we need 3 votes for each minor individual thread just for controversial ones

content mods do not have the authority sadly enough, but go on

it says that we need for any crt of big following verses period
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions. However, it is important to note that this requirement should not be interpreted as a guarantee that the proposed revisions will be approved if a minimum of three staff members have given their approval. In cases involving big or controversial changes, or in situations where a verse is one where many of our staff members are knowledgeable, it may be advisable to involve as many staff members as possible in the review and approval process. This requirement is in place to ensure that revisions to popular or widely-recognized series verses are thoroughly reviewed and approved by a sufficient number of individuals with the necessary expertise and knowledge.

IT MAY BE this isn’t controversial

They're unlocked now, you can apply the changes.
I have done so you may ask to close those profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back