• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Revision: One-Shotting Multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So here's the thing. Human Level recently got buffed to a minimum of 60 joules as opposed to 40. Street Level still sits at 300 joules. Is it possible by any chance that the one-shotting multiplier can be reduced from 7.5x to 5x given the difference between baseline Street Level and baseline Human Level is exactly where we got the multiplier from in the first place?

Actually, I heard there are plans to actually make it something higher than 7.5x since a Street level punch wouldn't exactly kill a human or always knock them out unconscious.
That's gonna make things a little more confusing. I've seen some people claiming AP stomps over a measly 2-3x AP difference.

Wasnt the last crt calc reached around 500x ap difference to qualify a one shot.

Edit:

Past crt wasnt concluded but zamasu calc 3k* ap difference to actually one shot regardless of endurance for human.

After that there wasn't a single alternatives people found. 7.5x was argued to probably only knockout one shot and not lethally killone shot

Last edited:
I think both 500x and 2000x is seriously overestimating it. I'd imagine it'd be more along the lines of 10-20x at best.

One-Shot gaps have always been case by case, it also depends on what would be defined as one-shot; like killing or simply knocking them unconscious. Also it really has more to do with where you hit them; when it comes to one-shotting an opponent sweet-spotting is more important than multiplier gap. Also punching someone in the face or chest is also more likely to knock out or kill someone compared to a basic body slam of the same energy yield as it has more precision.

Also punching someone in the face or chest is also more likely to knock out or kill someone compared to a basic body slam of the same energy yield as it has more precision.
Ah yeah. We keep forgetting that pressure is still a thing.

what if it was decided either by the advantage needed to punch into someones chest and destroy their heart, or to shatter their skull, i feel like it should be based on enough to kill rather than knock out and those feel like the most natural and also not able to be overcome by non-supernatural stamina

I got a question if I got someone from a verse that is about .18 tons of TNT and then someone from the same verse can casually one shot it. Can I get AP from that?

I got a question if I got someone from a verse that is about .18 tons of TNT and then someone from the same verse can casually one shot it. Can I get AP from that?
The one who one-shotted the other could upscale to the next tier, aka 0.25 tons (Building level).

Thanks and was pretty much from that, although I recalculated the feats and the first guy (the small building one) now has a building AP at his best so the other would be building one way or another just with higher AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back