• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If they don't end upgraded to another tier then a battle with Raikou could be made.

Oh, aren't they going High 6-A later? If the keys that scale off Hegemon Edelgard and such remain, maybe we could do this anyway? Because that much is where Raikou is right now.

Then again, that was all to do with the Javelins of Light, so, that shouldn't mean Dimitri or Edel just blink and Raikou dies.

Oh, aren't they going High 6-A later? If the keys that scale off Hegemon Edelgard and such remain, maybe we could do this anyway? Because that much is where Raikou is right now.

Then again, that was all to do with the Javelins of Light, so, that shouldn't mean Dimitri or Edel just blink and Raikou dies.
Oh, yeah, if they end that high then indeed would be a stomp one way or another, they would one-sot or she would sense the danger and go hax mode without held back.

Oh, yeah, if they end that high then indeed would be a stomp one way or another, they would one-sot or she would sense the danger and go hax mode without held back.

I think the latter is likelier. Wasn't the Javelin feat more a durability showing? Which should mean those two don't really hit harder for it. That's for better or worse, since Raikou would soon pick up on it.

Also John is likely going to be useless as majority of his abilties get nulled by Magic Resistance
Not completely, John relies more on trickery than raw Magic even in the Injustice series so he's surely going to be much less efficient than the rest but he's still going to play his part

I see, now it come to how much high their AP (Raikou scale above 26 Gigatons and with her amps with Mana Burst and Mystery Killer, she can reach out the High 6-C tier)

Adam scales to Superman, who was able to shake Apokolips to the core while fighting Darkseid so the shaking feat is divided between the two (not sure how much it is)

About that, do we count weakened Ares or Prime Ares?

Adam scales to Superman, who was able to shake Apokolips to the core while fighting Darkseid so the shaking feat is divided between the two (not sure how much it is)

About that, do we count weakened Ares or Prime Ares?
So by unknown high degree of Gigatons?

Alright, so looks like shaking Apokolips to the core is fall Magnitude 4 which mean 1.06 Teratons, and dividing it to two mean unknown high degree of gigatons

I'm still unsure, who suggesting this idea? Maybe we can get a clear numbers of it if we ask to him

Alright, so looks like shaking Apokolips to the core is fall Magnitude 4 which mean 1.06 Teratons, and dividing it to two mean unknown high degree of gigatons

I'm still unsure, who suggesting this idea? Maybe we can get a clear numbers of it if we ask to him
That would be me

And I asked @ArkhamDC06 to help me because the new calc has yet to be posted

If there's no number on the value then sadly i say nope on the suggestion, the vagueness on High 6-C and the 6-C Injustice will be confusing lel

Again, who is the person that proposed the High 6-C and 6-C tier to Injustice? We can prolly talk to him regarding the value/number of it

The High 6-C coming from the fact that shaking Apokolips (wich counts as Low 6-B, as a planet shaking feat) took both Supes and Darkseid so it was divided between the two of them

Too lazy to do it my man lel, doesn't mention that i need to go to sleep as i said above
Just tell Hellbeast to come here

Back