• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: IT'S ELF HUNTING SEASON

Well well well, back to daily Raikou matches from mine!
Considering that Asta vs Raikou rematch would be redundant (doesn't mention Asta lose to Artoria before), i guess we'll use the different BC characters
And well, why not Yuno? Mainly because i didn't quite see a lot of his matches alongside that he's an elf.....time for hunting!
Also beside this match i'm going to make Raikou vs Siegfried and Issei (i think, mainly because Rias main gimmick is useless due of magic resistance)
I have some of Raikou matches planned and in mind tbh so expect a new one sooner or later lel

Summary would be added later

• Base Raikou and Elves Invasion Arc Yuno are used
  • Spirit Dive and Spirit of Zephyr are unrestricted
  • Ox-King Storm Call are unrestricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Tolon
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Host of Wind Spirit Sylph: 0
  • Daugther/Avatar of Indra (Gozu-Tenno): 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.3325067.jpg

VS
Yuno.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3007908.jpg

Noted. However, I don't think Final blow is allowed. just the ox stuff.
The final blow is part of the Ox stuff.

Not only is Yuno a minor, Yuno is a more skilled swordsman. And we have the Manazone and Mana Skin power nullification. Mana always chooses him so he has resistance to power nullification from it. We also have the Manazone Spirit Storm.
Raikou is one of the top skilled Servants in the Nasuverse. She was on par with Lancelot in terms of skill, the most skilled knight in KoRT who above the likes of Saber in skill case. She is also used to fighting with many skilled people without any trouble and much more.

Resistance to power null is not a problem for Raikou since she has 4D power null.

These wincon should still work even if the final blow is allowed assuming she does not start with it.

If she does attack a minor, Yuno still has a plethora of dodging capabilities such as Free maneuverability Flight and acrobatics, Spirit Hushed Dance which is capabe of dodging danmaku without a scratch. Afterimage creation which is capable of tricking the enhanced senses of a renouned spatial mage, and everyone watching the match, the spatial mage was trying to kill Yuno by homing danmaku on him.

The afterimage acts as a psudo clone capable of performing actions on the same level as the real deal on its own long enough for anyone to be convinced that it is a real deal. It was so convincing that It tricked Langris' instinctive reactions with his Auto Defense spell which erases anyone or anything around Langris. Yuno had the time to go behind Langris to end him with a killing blow despite Langris' auto-defenses but he couldn't cuz he dont hate the guy and its still his vice captain. The afterimage is still fast enough to dodge danmaku even when it is homed in on him for a considerable amount of time.
Indeed, it was not her first move, but considering Yuno will start with omnidirectional AP, therefore, Raikou wouldn't hesitate to immediately use Ox stuff, just like when she fought Suzuka, when she felt cornered she would not hesitate to use her NPs.

His afterimage can be handled by her clone, moreover the Servant can sense killing intent and sense things at a microscopic level so she'll know which is real and which is fake.

For the final blow it has a wide enough range to crush thousands of people at once.

In addition, Raikou is used to fighting people who have precognition, analytical prediction, information analysis etc, but she can surpass those people with mere skill.

I mean, Raikou for Yuno literally not being able to do anything to her because of 4-D Power Null against his magic?

Back