• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(Inspired by @Baken384 Jotaro match up thread and @RandomGuy2345 Johnny Test match up thread)

Yes you read it right folks! Veloxt1r0kore the match-up ambassador need your help to find Minamoto no Raikou match ups!
So far i only got one match up idea for her, and recently i also struggling to find a good opponents for Raikou as well, so need a help isn't wrong, right? Anyway the idea from you guys will be listed here below and note that my standard likely going to kick in so just beware:
The rules:
  • Base Raikou is the most used hereū
  • Due of Servant invulnearability, it isn't recommended to submit an opponents with his power/abilities comes from modern and advanced tech
  • Do not submit an hax-based characters as it will get nulled by Magic Resistance, an characters with good versatilities are, however recommended
And so lets begin!
sample_4301969d7ea58447506eb91e910ce336.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and forgot to said this, i also going to make Ilsa and Seox (when he finally get his profile) match-up help thread soon

I have a character whose AP is around 7-8 times stronger than Raikou's, his attack are tech based, has a couple of stats amps, can absorb energy, nullify magic and can regenerate from being destroyed into pieces.

Does that work for you 🤗

We just give them the Jojo treatment and say is a NLF to make them immune to crap stronger than them.

just keep in mind for those who don't know Raikou and want to suggest characters, she has 4D power null against supernatural things and phenomena trying to affect her, and many 4D resistances, with some reaching 6D, if that is somehow bypassed

Hmm, I guess she can be called a homunculus, in which case maybe she can damage servants
just keep in mind for those who don't know Raikou and want to suggest characters, she has 4D power null against supernatural things and phenomena trying to affect her, and many 4D resistances, with some reaching 6D, if that is somehow bypassed
To add to this it's a defensive powernull, supernatural hax that touch her are nulled, so that's why the best to fight against her are physical characters that are simple strong.

For my side I could say maybe a rematch with Asta (since the match was removed do to the upgrade to him, though honestly even with his change of AP the NP of Raikou would still **** him but well) or a match against other Black Clover character, and also a possibly rematch with Baam since now she resist paralysis that was the main reason of why he won that match.

For my side I could say maybe a rematch with Asta (since the match was removed do to the upgrade to him, though honestly even with his change of AP the NP of Raikou would still **** him but well) or a match against other Black Clover character, and also a possibly rematch with Baam since now she resist paralysis that was the main reason of why he won that match.
Honestly an Raikou vs Asta rematch will ended up same just like before

But Baam vs Raikou rematch isn't a bad idea, i will make it soon or later as right now i'm in matches break for a days lel
Hmm, I guess she can be called a homunculus, in which case maybe she can damage servants

To add to this it's a defensive powernull, supernatural hax that touch her are nulled, so that's why the best to fight against her are physical characters that are simple strong.
As for this, its only effective against haxes like what Ex said, an opponents with a good versatilities will have no problem against it, i think

As for this, its only effective against haxes like what Ex said, an opponents with a good versatilities will have no problem against it, i think
yeah, just wanted to make sure people weren't gonna think to bring up someone with really good hax but that's basically it, only to then realize it doesn't matter due to powernull

And also of course due to Servant invul, choosing someone who fits as supernatural enough/would have Mystery in Fate is also recommended, but tbf a lot of stuff can qualify under that, so that's not typically a problem

Btw how high the 6-C Blossom and Dark Horse Godzilla had (Godzilla profile has been added to the OP for you guys to check it)

He seems pretty baseline so not a good idea, and he is also not pretty versatile

Fair, kind of wanted to say maybe Edelgard or Dimitri (both Fire Emblem's) but both are possibly High 6-C, making it go from losing too hard (Caim) to winning too hard (them). Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.

Plus pretty sure a CRT will be in effect for those soon enough?

All those aside, not sure, Charizard maybe? He should be good for any Raikou key that's not the High 6-C.

Well i already made Lucario vs Raikou and turned out as stomp in latter favor, so Charizard isn't the best either

Fair, kind of wanted to say maybe Edelgard or Dimitri (both Fire Emblem's) but both are possibly High 6-C, making it go from losing too hard (Caim) to winning too hard (them). Correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.
How high into High 6-C? Because if Raikou have all her buffs up she could arguable be near High 6-C, and with the clones of her NP she directly is High 6-C by upscaling, so depending of the value of the them is possible.

How high into High 6-C? Because if Raikou have all her buffs up she could arguable be near High 6-C, and with the clones of her NP she directly is High 6-C by upscaling, so depending of the value of the them is possible.

It's all scaling Edelgard's way. In Dimitri's case, because he can fight and beat her Hegemon state. In Edel's case, because she possesses it and is capable of fighting/beating Rhea. The Hegemon and Rhea are both in the "should be large island level" category.

But then again, FE has been getting a lot of CRT as of late and when made effective, not sure how the tiers will change. They might go higher than where they are yet, to which this would be a stomp on ground of raised AP and etc.

It's all scaling Edelgard's way. In Dimitri's case, because he can fight and beat her Hegemon state. In Edel's case, because she possesses it and is capable of fighting/beating Rhea. The Hegemon and Rhea are both in the "should be large island level" category.

But then again, FE has been getting a lot of CRT as of late and when made effective, not sure how the tiers will change. They might go higher than where they are yet, to which this would be a stomp on ground of raised AP and etc.
If they don't end upgraded to another tier then a battle with Raikou could be made.

Back