• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: IT'S ELF HUNTING SEASON

Well well well, back to daily Raikou matches from mine!
Considering that Asta vs Raikou rematch would be redundant (doesn't mention Asta lose to Artoria before), i guess we'll use the different BC characters
And well, why not Yuno? Mainly because i didn't quite see a lot of his matches alongside that he's an elf.....time for hunting!
Also beside this match i'm going to make Raikou vs Siegfried and Issei (i think, mainly because Rias main gimmick is useless due of magic resistance)
I have some of Raikou matches planned and in mind tbh so expect a new one sooner or later lel

Summary would be added later

• Base Raikou and Elves Invasion Arc Yuno are used
  • Spirit Dive and Spirit of Zephyr are unrestricted
  • Ox-King Storm Call are unrestricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Tolon
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Host of Wind Spirit Sylph: 0
  • Daugther/Avatar of Indra (Gozu-Tenno): 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.3325067.jpg

VS
Yuno.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3007908.jpg

Does he have something good beside deconstruction? Mind you, the elemental resistances aren't in 4-D level so Yuno wind manipulation can still work i think

I say Yuno takes this as an initial analysis, off his intellect, prediction, and with her own weakness around fighting on par opponents. I will change this if there's a compelling argument for her

I say Yuno takes this as an initial analysis, off his intellect, prediction, and with her own weakness around fighting on par opponents. I will change this if there's a compelling argument for her
Intellect isn't enough, prediction by you mean analytical prediction she has already fought someone who had a precog before so thats not an issue
Also that weakness around fighting on par oppnents isn't a problem tbh so thats nearly non-existent

How many layers of Power Null does Raikou have? Especially against Magic.
I know Yuno resists it, but I feel like he only has like one or two layers of Power Null resistance?

Intellect isn't enough, prediction by you mean analytical prediction she has already fought someone who had a precog before so thats not an issue
Also that weakness around fighting on par oppnents isn't a problem tbh so thats nearly non-existent
Yuno's prediction is intellect based Iirc, does she have experience with someone leagues more intelligent predicting her moves, it's going to be different from True Precog

Yuno's prediction is intellect based Iirc, does she have experience with someone leagues more intelligent predicting her moves, it's going to be different from True Precog
Yeah she already fought someone that is comparable to Supergenius, likely Nigh-Omniscient and can see infinite possibilities.

Okay as for Mana Zone, it was a spatial spam....well sadly that got resisted thanks by Magecraft resistances
Yuno doesn’t manipulate space, he just uses all the mana IN a space.

Simply just because you can perceive it, ultimately means nothing if it’s an inevitably. Yuno is very liberal in his Mana Zone spam, often utilizing it from behind, and capable of using multiple at the same time.

So what abilities Mana Zone fall to? I'm still confused by what you mean there since you said he doesn't manipulate space but rather uses all the mana in space

Last edited:
Oh wait, i just searched and Mana Zone is a skill to increase his stats (size, range, and number) and it's an passive abilities, correct me on this one

Tho honestly from what it said i don't get why this is an absolute win card, i'll wait for @Epsilon_R to elaborate it further

Oh wait, i just searched and Mana Zone is a skill to increase his stats (size, range, and number) and it's an passive abilities, correct me on this one

Tho honestly from what it said i don't get why this is an absolute win card, i'll wait for @Epsilon_R to elaborate it further
Mana Zone is an incredibly versatile mana ability, and an evolution to Mana Skin iirc. It stat amps, and allows for control over the mana in an area, which further increases one's mana abilities, it also in this case, can be used to essentially launch an intense danmaku from all directions

Mana Zone is an incredibly versatile mana ability, and an evolution to Mana Skin iirc. It stat amps, and allows for control over the mana in an area, which further increases one's mana abilities, it also in this case, can be used to essentially launch an intense danmaku from all directions
Yeah, i fail to see why it could an an absolute win card by Milly comment above

Anyway i wouldn't be around for a couple of days so continue without me lel

I'd say he needs to open with this and Reinforcement Magic

• Spirit Dive: Afterimage Creation (Created an afterimage to lure Langris and blitz him afterwards), Analytical Prediction via Spirit's Hushed Dance (Yuno takes control of the surrounding mana, enabling him to predict and evade attacks), Passive Deconstruction (The magic emanating from his body cause the matter in his surroundings to disintegrate), Weapon Creation via Spirit of Zephyr, Boreas and Euros (After absorbing an elemental spirit, Yuno condenses external mana into a large, two-handed sword, a halberd with the head of an axe, and a bow and arrow respectively), Corrosion Inducement (Broke down Gaderois' rock armor with Spirit of Zephyr, which was explicitly stated to be harder than iron, at a preposterous rate) and Resistance to Power Nullification (Unaffected by Asta's leaking Anti-Magic, which is still potent enough to erase the Mana in his surroundings) and possibly Possession (After being possessed by an elf and hearing Asta's determination to become Magic Emperor, Yuno's strong will allows him to keep his soul intact)

I'm not knowledgeable enough on the opposing character apparently, so I'll wait on counters

1. All of Yuno's offensive hax are resisted by Raikou.
2. Yuno's INT is not a big problem because Raikou was able to fight and outskilled Suzuka Gozen who can greatly raise her intelligence thanks to the wisdom of bodhisattva and also outskilled a Mind's Eye user, what is Mind's Eye?
Mind's Eye (True) is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. This is not a result of talent, but an overwhelming amount of combat experience. A weapon wielded by none other than a mortal, gained through tenacious training. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.
Mind's Eye (Fake) is a natural talent to foresee/sense and avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience. The accuracy of this instinct can be augmented by experience. The ability also grants an effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.
3. Mana Zone would be quite difficult for Raikou if it was an omnidirectional AP, are these thought-based?, while Raikou has her NPs which is Low 6-B AP and has a fairly large AoE.
4. Speed amps isn't a big deal considering Raikou's Mystery Killer and Mana Burst can increase her stats including speed.

Last edited:
Just stopping by to inform that somehow Yuno has a high 6-C+ offensive key that is not high 6-C+ in durability when he should be comparable to Asta because both fought the same guy that is high 6-C+

So I will go to change that, because is already accepted in Asta profile and I even has the chapter where Yuno is clearly tanking high 6-C+ attacks from that guy

Edit: The page has been changed, I don´t think I should do a CTR to implement basic scaling that both characters have and is pretty self explanatory

Last edited:
If it’s 216.2 Gigatons with Ox stuff then Yuno is 3 times stronger.

So the Manazone Amping his spirit storm which can be shot from an unexpected angle or omnidirectional.

Honestly I don’t see why Yuno can’t just spam this till he wins.

Ox stuff is 319.6 GT, it is upscaled from A-Rank NPs which is 79.9 GT, cuz Raikou summons 4 duplicates at once to attack the opponent, and her final blow is 2.9 TT with large range.

Ox stuff is 319.6 GT, it is upscaled from A-Rank NPs which is 79.9 GT, cuz Raikou summons 4 duplicates at once to attack the opponent, and her final blow is 2.9 TT with large range.

Noted. However, I don't think Final blow is allowed. just the ox stuff.

@Veloxt1r0kore right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming its not allowed,

She is still heavily at a disadvantage.

Not only is Yuno a minor, Yuno is a more skilled swordsman. And we have the Manazone and Mana Skin power nullification. Mana always chooses him so he has resistance to power nullification from it. We also have the Manazone Spirit Storm.

These wincon should still work even if the final blow is allowed assuming she does not start with it.

If she does attack a minor, Yuno still has a plethora of dodging capabilities such as Free maneuverability Flight and acrobatics, Spirit Hushed Dance which is capabe of dodging danmaku without a scratch. Afterimage creation which is capable of tricking the enhanced senses of a renouned spatial mage, and everyone watching the match, the spatial mage was trying to kill Yuno by homing danmaku on him.

The afterimage acts as a psudo clone capable of performing actions on the same level as the real deal on its own long enough for anyone to be convinced that it is a real deal. It was so convincing that It tricked Langris' instinctive reactions with his Auto Defense spell which erases anyone or anything around Langris. Yuno had the time to go behind Langris to end him with a killing blow despite Langris' auto-defenses but he couldn't cuz he dont hate the guy and its still his vice captain. The afterimage is still fast enough to dodge danmaku even when it is homed in on him for a considerable amount of time.

Yuno wins Mid diff with the 3-4 wincons mentioned above in bold

What's to stop Raikou's Power Null from just nulling all of Yuno's magic? Since Nasuverse magic is 4D, so is the Power Null right? If Yuno can't resist 4D Power Null, then that's GG he can't do anything.

Back