• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Decided to dump that old one since i found some few things missing from dank mastah page:

Predatio (comes from this) Darkness was orginially neither good or evil, but humanity thoughts defined it as something ugly. Death, war, natural calamities, any concept born from man ideas is what makes up his body and constitue his existence. Because of this, Methuselah has nearly infinite ways to kill someone both spiritually and physically such as:

• Jaws of Darkness: Surrounding the environment into darkness filled with countless jaws, each one with density of one hundred night. Trapping its targets in the abyss where light cannot escape from the grasp of darkness. Even if the attack is avoided, Methuselah could use the shadows of his enemies to trigger the phenomena. He can even release numerous of these fangs to the point it could only be described as a tsunami and fend off Reinhard Legion. Quotes~

Nihili Est Qui Nihil Amat: Binds his targets inside a sphere and then ejects multiple layers of night. Density of 500,000 layers of night which equals to 1400 years. These are layers are seperated from each other, so they must be destroyed individually to escape. Not only that, but this prison compresses itself until it crushes anything inside it. Moreover, since circumferences of heaven and earth inside this is indecipherable, one may end up harming themselves. Methuselah can also opt to move the cage and throw it elsewhere, essentially removing the target from the battlefield.

Methuselah AP and Dura
Now here comes the juicy part (or so i think :p)

• µ£ÇÕ¥îÒü«þÑ×þºÿÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüƒÒâíÒâê ÒéÀÒé¿Òâ®ÒÇé
Methuselah is for all things, mystery.

As the predatio part says, he is "what humanity thinks of darkness, shaped up by their thoughts and belief over what darkness represents". This IS mystery, it has to do with belief.

• µô¼õ║║ÕîûÒüò ÒéîÒüƒÞç¬þäÂÒü¿ÒüäÒüå µªéÕ┐ÁÒéÆþ▓ëþáòÒüÖÒéîÒü▒ÒÇü ÒüïÒüúÒüªÒü«ÕÉîÞâ×ÒüƒÒüíÒüîÒüØÒüå ÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒéçÒüå Òü½Òâ½Òâ╝Òâê Òâ┤Òéñ ÒâÆÒü»þÑ×þºÿÒéÆÕñ▒ÒüäÒÇü ÒüƒÒüáÒü«ÚùçÒü©Òü¿ ÚéäÒéï ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé ÒéçÒüúÒüªþ®ÅÕ¢ôÒü¬þÁɵ£½Òü»ÒüØÒüôÒü½ÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒüîÒÇü Òâ×Òé¡ÒâèÒü«µï│Òü»Þ½©Õà▒þáòÒüäÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüäÒüïÒü¡Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé
It's what constitue him and his existence.

As mentioned here, darkness in one night has the density of half the planet. Moroever: ÒüØÒéîÒüîÚéúþö▒ÕñÜÒü«Õ╣┤µ£êÒü½ÚçìÒü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüîÒâíÒâê ÒéÀÒé¿Òâ®Òü¬Òü«Òüá it is mentioned that Eigou Kaiki (Mercurius Law) timeloop also counts (which would be over decillions). meaning that Methuselah basically has the mystery of night from the beginning of Mercurius Era to his death, with the timeloops and their own darkness being added to his.

• How much would this quantify for?
I would put it as "At least 5-B, likely far higher" as he did cover half of the planet in his darkness, making this the most safest option rather than calculating the values and getting results such 3-B or 3-A

Reinhard obviously scales since he one shotted him

Wilhelm...dunno

Unless Trex wants to come on with a counterargument, I'd say this looks legitimate.

I'm gonna wait for EMC, since we talked in chat about this.

He would most likely want to comment

Btw, i really dunno about scaling Wilhelm to this.

The only thing i could say is that he smashed one of the jaws which ended up with his arms also blowing up in the process

The only real thing I'm kind of have an issue with is the fact that Methuselah needed to charge an attack that was going to bust the continent yet got stopped by Wilhelm

Then again, PIS is a thing.

I agree

Actually, the way he stopped is by popping up his HR inside Methuselah

Methuselah once drank Claudia blood which had Wilhelm's

well finally nice nice agree 9001% Though i want my sweet tier 3 base masada pls

The something something continental busting was just the initial activation of Magna Voluisse Magnum. No one really know what it's actually capable of with full activation without interuption. Lui doesn't need to charge it to achieve that kind of effect

so willy managed to stop it in its initial activation stage huh? (if that's what you are implying

Welp, I don't know if Alfredo actually found the scan, but... AFAIK Theres a statement about Meth being able to destroy the planet with his movement alone as a side effect of his nature.

That is due to him distorting the balance of the world or something. Not a show of power but simply his nature as said. Something about stripping the morning of darkness. He can apparently turn this off though.

The only thing that we could aad is that statement about how his Time Accel is potent enough to reach years where stars fade...otherwise, it looks fine to me

tbf billions of years a second is pretty damn potent until soul fades too so....

His Time Accel instantly starts a 2000 years and that was enough to screw up Rusalka and the others IIRC.

You will need the welcum alrfy...

Ok let's bloody stop cause meth needs to stop getting shafted by us LEL

Back