• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

non-duality asepct Type 2, upgrade for Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its old arguments better explaining
@Milly_Rocking_Bandit also gave instances but you guys denied them flat
I have seen other non dual threads
That accept type 2 which results in the same way we trying to get ours
We did not deny anything. Same pieces of evidence = same arguments = same rejection.

Not sure why should this change my stance overall. I am not going to repeat my points over a previous rejected proposal

waiting for a staff that actually read the thread quote my arguments and tell me his refute or acceptance
Till then all the other arguments doesn't seem plausible

waiting for a staff that actually read the thread quote my arguments and tell me his refute or acceptance
Till then all the other arguments doesn't seem plausible
There are already two staff that evaluated your threads, what are you waiting for?

There are already two staff that evaluated your threads, what are you waiting for?
They have yet to respond to op refutation. Why are you jumping to conclusions. So you are just going to blindly believe anyone that is a staff because they said so ?

They have yet to respond to op refutation. Why are you jumping to conclusions. So you are just going to blindly believe anyone that is a staff because they said so ?
Duh, tell that to any staffs that has been arguing against me for literal year. And don't you fu_cking dare put words in my mouth.

I have my own interpretation, and that aligns with their own. And I already altered some of the wiki standard with months long discussion, and a lot of staff contributions.

48 hours after the thread open is a grace as by our rules.

So, shut your mouth.

Duh, tell that to any staffs that has been arguing against me for literal year. And don't you fu_cking dare put words in my mouth.

I have my own interpretation, and that aligns with their own. And I already altered some of the wiki standard with months long discussion, and a lot of staff contributions.

So, shut your mouth.
Why are u being so aggressive ? You use too many vulgar words you know that right ?

Was asked to comment on this but this is one of those abilities I've yet to check out and gain a full grasp of so I can't realistically give my thoughts.

So, shut your mouth.
Please calm down, your comment is unnecessarily aggressive.

Ergen verse was accepted as so recently (don't mind this claim i don't want to use this as basis to get to aspect type 2 unless you want to downgrade the verse)
According to dao Chinese this was the instance
that yin and yang does serve as general term do all dual systems
Ergen verse has vastly more pieces of evidence to back it up than a single statement, tho. If you check the thread it was accepted, there are numerous quotes helping its case. It didn't get TD2 (or whatever it is now) just because Yin-Yang exist or is mentioned once.

Ergen verse has vastly more pieces of evidence to back it up than a single statement, tho. If you check the thread it was accepted, there are numerous quotes helping its case. It didn't get TD2 (or whatever it is now) just because Yin-Yang exist or is mentioned once.
Still isn't contradicting this thread.
They are numerous other threads that accept my argument forget about ergen verse.
Am waiting for a serious mod to read the op

So u won't considere @DarkDragonMedeus @Dereck03 answer?
I wont.
Although its true they are mods and admins
They tend to agree with everyone else
I want an admin to directly quote the op and say their refute.
Because i don't see how this thread is a problem after directly mentioning several admins once agreed with ND2 by having more than 1 or several dualities that affects all of reality

Either u can wait for more mods input, if u think others might have different opinion on this
It seems theres no more room for rimuru WN to get stronger?
Or u have option to pause this/close this if u think there's no more room.
It's up to you.

No hate from my side even tho u hate me, as i wasn't giving my opinion, even tho my opinion doesn't matter.
859680447395135498.gif

I wont.
Because i don't see how this thread is a problem after directly mentioning several admins once agreed with ND2 by having more than 1 or several dualities that affects all of reality
@DarkDragonMedeus This is report worthy? practically in our faces they are saying that they will not take our opinion/vote as valid, for the excuse that we always agree with everyone else. And that they are waiting for "serious mods" for evaluation.
:altoahictm~1:

Okay, reading the thread I see nothing but simple ND Type 1, only those 2 spirits light and darkness are the dualities that are given to notice by the scans, there is no proof that the rest of his creation is treated as a duality nor referring to how light and darkness are treated.

And for NEP2, I don't even know what the argument is, it makes no sense, disagree.
That's not the only way to get nep 2, but even with the other ways this thread doesn't qualify.

And to make my instance clearer (due to the new changes in TD) this is just ND Nature 1, Aspect 1.
That's worse then. Since there isn't a qualitive superiority that is needed now for Transduality aka Nature 2.

Lol? Ying and Yang does not represent all dual systems, it is just the best known example of what a duality would look like, Ying and Yang, two sides of the same coin, opposition. What we have here are literally 2 dualities, light and darkness, the rest of what you say are dualities actually has no proof that the verse treats them as such, it does not even have proof that they have a similar nature to light & darkness. And no, being created by a duality does not make everything a duality.
Despite the fact that i've already made my instance pretty clear and you agreeing with me?

We literally already gave warning to user for Disregarding staff votes

@DarkDragonMedeus This is report worthy? practically in our faces they are saying that they will not take our opinion/vote as valid, for the excuse that we always agree with everyone else. And that they are waiting for "serious mods" for evaluation.

Despite the fact that i've already made my instance pretty clear and you agreeing with me?

I think what he really meant was he is waiting for other staff opinion. It may seem likee he is rude or something but you are misunderstanding. He will still take your votes seriously. Also you are allowed to disagree with staff I don't see a problem here

Last edited:
I think what he really meant was he is waiting for other staff opinion. It may seem likee he is rude or something but you are misunderstanding something. He will still take your votes seriously. Also you are allowed to disagree with staff I don't see a problem here
I dont see he say like that

@TWILIGHT-OP say to him, "so you won't consider dereck and dark vote" and he say he won't

His explanation also indicate he dont want staff that "agree with everyone else" he WANT staff that "directly quote the op and say their refute"

So i dont see from his statement he take dereck and dark vote seriously. He just want other staff opinion that MUST AGREE with this thread

I dont see he say like that

@TWILIGHT-OP say to him, "so you won't consider dereck and dark vote" and he say he won't

His explanation also indicate he dont want staff that "agree with everyone else" he WANT staff that "directly quote the op and say their refute"

So i dont see from his statement he take dereck and dark vote seriously. He just want other staff opinion that MUST AGREE with this thread

He is not looking for staffs to agree with him. Sure it might be a mistake he did but he didn't really meant it like that after all we are human beings we all make mistakes most of the time.

Last edited:
Not all staff members have all the time in the world to read every single thread they are in; I'm positive Antvasima especially relates to this. And on paper, simply having skepticism isn't a violation, staff input is still valid even if they're simply agreeing with someone who stated their reasons and trying to discriminate is quite disrespectful yes.

Your vote is counted.
I didn't disregard that. I don't feel that's report worthy and saying it under your noses also isn't rude, i just want more staffs input, and like i said @Theglassman12 (sorry for pinging) already have made this exclusive example in other threads. About ND the only rude thing i did here was just say i wont consider your votes valid i apologize, well your votes are still counted yes 2 mods disagree am waiting for more especially ones that pretty much knows about ND very well
This thread is a valid example the issue now is either there's proof they all got nuked after update or we are still getting ND
Not all staff members have all the time in the world to read every single thread they are in; I'm positive Antvasima especially relates to this. And on paper, simply having skepticism isn't a violation, staff input is still valid even if they're simply agreeing with someone who stated their reasons and trying to discriminate is quite disrespectful yes.

By the way i think the members also have their right to disagree with mods input. Thats not bad and yes i disagree with the mods input on this.
If you as a mod dont have time then i advise to come back when youre free it wont be nice just disregarding people arguments because you dont have time.

Last edited:
It's understandable that you may have disagreements with them, which is a common occurrence.

However, the problem in your post arose from an accusation that the staff members lacked competence simply because they disagreed with your thread, according to your interpretation.

While not report-worthy, it was perceived as rude and disrespectful since you were discriminating against someone for having a different opinion than yours.

It's understandable that you may have disagreements with them, which is a common occurrence.

However, the problem in your post arose from an accusation that the staff members lacked competence simply because they disagreed with your thread, according to your interpretation.

While not report-worthy, it was perceived as rude and disrespectful since you were discriminating against someone for having a different opinion than yours.
I just said i apologized for that and you're making it sound more rude, i only said i wont take it valid because my thread wasn't read. That's all i didn't say they lack competence how come you twist it Like that???

I think @Jordan911 is right here, he doesn't meant to sound disrespect or rude towards staff, and i think he just wanted mods to read his op and quote him where is he lacking context to get this upgrade

I didn't distort anything; my understanding of your post led me to this conclusion.

I suggest refining your English, said respectfully, as the phrase "I won't take it as valid" can be misinterpreted to mean you won't accept their vote as valid.

Furthermore, my intention was not to criticize you but to respond to your previous message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back