• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

non-duality asepct Type 2, upgrade for Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
disclaimer
i wrote non controversial because i dont hop in from nothing and start making upgrades without specific evidences and am willing to make necessary sacrifices to create this thread, like time and effort.
about Non-duality
the thing about non-duality type 2 is being above every duality on a conceptual level or grand superiority or attacks from it, now for slime duality i will mention or argue about the thing people kept yapping about.
And that's the great spirits of light and darkness, they were called yin and yang but theres more to it

the argument
and now:
I think the most important point here is that the Great Spirits of Light and Darkness create reality as we know it.

Yin and Yang Form a Whole

Yin and yang represent opposing forces that, when combined, represent everything in the natural world. Together they represent different facets of the world and the path that must be carefully balanced for their completion.

In the midst of all this, light and darkness, the two pillars of the Great Spirit arose.

This was the moment the world was born.

The world, however, is merely a drifting existence.

Also

Power is full of emptiness.

This is the Holy Spirit. The Great Holy Spirit is the source of power that just exists.

In the midst of all this, light and darkness, the two pillars of the Great Spirit arose.

This was the moment the world was born.

The world, however, is merely a drifting existence.

Light and shadow, yin and yang. Even if they tried to intersect with each other, they would not be able to do so.

One day, the Great Spirit of Time is born. It is the child of light and darkness.

------------------------------------

The world was cruel, but it offered you everything.

That was the world that Veldanava had created.

Alone in that space of nothingness, he had endured his solitude.

And so he had then given birth to this world in order to distract himself from his boredom.

And in this world, was born life. Beings who could act freely and make their will known, just as Veldanava had intended.

After many years, humans were born as the receptacle of the soul, with free will and high Intelligence.

Veldanava was overjoyed.

He had been bored in the world of nothingness. Watching the activities of the lifeforms was pleasurable enough, but the activities of these creatures called humans were emotionally moving to him.

However, there was a problem.

These humans who had attained knowledge, they began to stimulate each other and eventually act in ways that he hadn't anticipated.

If he left them alone, they would immediately begin to war and begin to walk down the path of destruction.

He had created several different worlds, and yet all of them showed the same tendencies in the end.

------------------------------------

Power is full of emptiness = Great Holy Sprit ==Alone in that space of nothingness = Veldanava

That was the world that Veldanava had created =Veldanava == This was the moment the world was born. = Holy Sprit

so according to this the Spirit also formed Existence so everything else as a void until its birth

A spirit is…
“In nothingness power finds its fill.
That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, Yin and Yang. Two existences that shall never interweave.
One day, the great spirit time was born.
The child of light and darkness.
And thus the world began to move.
The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.
Inside the flowing currents of life and death,
Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.
And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world." (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 62)
What I had given him last night was a new type of magical device that I had devised.
There were eight media cards that formed the basis.
These represented the eight great attributes of the power of spirits that made this world.
Light and shadow, time, and earth, water, fire, wind, and sky.
What Marsha had received, was seven of those eight.
Time alone could not be used by people, and so I had excluded it.
The light could purify, nurture and regenerate.
The shadow could conceal, was psychological, and could destroy.
(Tensura Web Nove Ekstra Edition- Chapter 279)
This part is about why Yin and Yang are General Duality in Chinese Philosophy.

The main thing the OP is trying to explain is that in the Tensura Web Novel the Great Spirit of Darkness and Light directly represents Yin and Yang in Chinese Philosophy.
(Such as being the Mainduality that creates reality, containing the dualities of Yin/Light and Yang/Shadow/Darkness the Great Spirit of Time being the child of the Great Spirits of Darkness and Light, providing the formation of the duality of Life and Death.)- opinion of @CodeCCLL
As so it said the world was void and what came into existence was light and darkness, yin and yang.
conclusion
As said the world was still an ephemeral existence.
The spirit of light and darkness formed that, then they birthed yin and yang
So technically the void world (the state of the world just right after yin and yang was born)
Is the world of no fire, no water, no existence.
These are the several dualities.
Even Life and death became a thing after the spirit of light and darkness birthed time as well
So in general conclusion
Rimuru=Holy spirit (Veldanava)>Great spirit of Light and darkness>light and shadows, yin and yang>other great spirit= Existence
Thus Non duality aspect type 2 possible nature type 2

Last edited:
dual connective dual
In the case of duality it seems spirit of darkness and light gave birth to light and shadows, yin and yang as mentioned they are also several dualities in verse it was just representing it acting as it
The spirit of light and darkness also gave birth to time so this is a logical input

I am not that knowledgeable on td/nd stuff so don't mind me.
But Mind telling me where it stated that yin and yang represent all the dualities.

Yin and Yang, light and dark are not qualified for ND type 2 if it not cover the entirety of all duality.

I've already using this for Ergenverse, who mind you -is philosophical as fu.ck and more elaborate than this.

And got rejected. So yeah, no.
In fact, it did get accepted, and now it's type 2

Yin and Yang, light and dark are not qualified for ND type 2 if it not cover the entirety of all duality.

I've already using this for Ergenverse, who mind you -is philosophical as fu.ck and more elaborate than this.

And got rejected. So yeah, no.
Why you writing in bold?
Also it was accepted
Yin and yang like said represent all dualities

Reference.
Let me explain something.
A spirit is…
“In nothingness power finds its fill.
That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.
Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.
Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.
But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, Yin and Yang. Two existences that shall never interweave.

One day, the great spirit time was born.
The child of light and darkness.

And thus the world began to move.
The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.
Inside the flowing currents of life and death,
Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.
And since then, these were the great eight spirits. Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness. Until a new spirit is born, erasing all. Life and death, heralding the coming end of the world." (Tensura Web Novel Chapter 62)
What I had given him last night was a new type of magical device that I had devised.
There were eight media cards that formed the basis.
These represented the eight great attributes of the power of spirits that made this world.
Light and shadow,
time, and earth, water, fire, wind, and sky.
What Marsha had received, was seven of those eight.
Time alone could not be used by people, and so I had excluded it.
The light could purify, nurture and regenerate.
The shadow could conceal, was psychological, and could destroy.
(Tensura Web Nove Ekstra Edition- Chapter 279)
These are the parts about Duality.
Feats for Non-Duality are found in Tensura Web Novel Chapter 248.

Yin and yang represent opposing forces that, when combined, represent everything in the natural world. Together they represent different facets of the world and the path that must be carefully balanced for their completion.
This part is about why Yin and Yang are General Duality in Chinese Philosophy. (Support we use to make it easier to understand.)

The main thing the OP is trying to explain is that in the Tensura Web Novel the Great Spirit of Darkness and Light directly represents Yin and Yang in Chinese Philosophy.
(Such as being the Mainduality that creates reality, containing the dualities of Yin/Light and Yang/Shadow/Darkness the Great Spirit of Time being the child of the Great Spirits of Darkness and Light, providing the formation of the duality of Life and Death.)

Last edited:
This part is about why Yin and Yang are General Duality in Chinese Philosophy.
Nah, ain't no way you are using real life Chinese philosophy to upgrade a verse.

Even a xianxia Chinese verse like Ergenverse are using their own philosophy.

If we can freely use Chinese philosophy in any xianxia verse, they are will be upgraded to 1-A or even boundless.

So yeah, disagree.

Wait is this not something that is said in the novel itself? If it isn't then firstly, that is very deceptive. Second, disagree because that means there is nothing new being used as an argument.

Nah, ain't no way you are using real life Chinese philosophy to upgrade a verse.

If we can freely use Chinese philosophy in any xianxia verse, they are will be upgraded to 1-A or even boundless.

So yeah, disagree.
No, we are not using real-life Chinese philosophy, it is just a support we use to make it easier to understand.

I think, OP requirements for General Transduality Type 2 are met.
Yin and Yang is the main duality that includes all the dual systems in the verse.
General Nonduality: Characters existing in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within an entire level of reality in a way that makes them occupy both or neither state of the dualities in question.
This type of nonduality immunizes the user against all attacks and haxes that don't also possess this level of nonduality, though characters scaling to more logical states than the ones mentioned can bypass this immunity.

Wait is this not something that is said in the novel itself? Second, disagree because that means there is nothing new being used as an argument.
It's not in the novel itself, but if you read the scans you might have an idea why this quote was put in the OP.

Extra Edition Chapter 279 was never discussed.
Not enough attention was paid to the part in Chapter 62 where Yin and Yang encompass all the duality systems that make up reality.

Last edited:
It's not something we stand behind too much, it's just a better try. So let's wait for the staff opinion.

@Jordan911 Can you properly update the OP with what I said?
where please sorry missed it

So yeah, disagree.
And i cant????
The whole vsbw terminological use real life ideas and project it into the system to scale characters lol....

But not the whole ass Dao philosophy, learn the fu-ckin difference.
You aren't even making sense again you threw logic out the window
We were using IRL terminological reference of yin and yang is a system that represents all dual systems.
As we have seen they are several dualities in the verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back