• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou 5-A downgrade for Wilhelm, Commanders and Reinhard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to changing these parts in Methuselah profile, tell me if i left something

Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Can fight and can contest Wilhelm and as a being that is half a step above a Ber'iah, should possess greater physical capabilities than those granted by the magic Mercurius created)

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (Methuselah's "physical" body was capable of fighting with Wilhelm whose defense was on a "different level" after being boosted by Reinhard temporarily. Wilhelm was able to destroy his Jaws of Darkness with a punch by expunging his entire soul stock with every punch making them the strongest attacks he can muster)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ in a physical body (His darkness can keep up with Beatrice in her Ber'iah form. Kept up and traded blows with Wilhelm)

There are, however, two ways in which one can either bypass or surpass the density of Methuselah's existence: Force him to adhere to one's logic, or destroy him with all their might. In other words, the former can be achieved if one can force Methuselah to fight on the same "level" as Wilhelm was able to harm Methuselah by fighting not as God of Darkness vs Apostle but as fellow vampires of the night while the latter is achieved if one has the strength to surpass Methuselah's existence shown by Reinhard using the light of Longinuslanze, the latter of which will cause all of the mystery of nights to disappear and cause Methuselah to return to being a non-sentient concept of darkness.

Stakes of Darkness: Stakes of darkness reminiscent to those of Wilhelm's Ahnenerbe, used when donning the skin of a vampire. The stakes are as potent as the Jaws of Darkness, capable of wounding Wilhelm even after the latter was empowered by the souls of Gladsheimr and who can destroy his Jaws of Darkness.

Just thought of something. If all the Einherjar currently have FTL to FTL+ speed, then why doesn't Wilhelm and Meth scale? Power is another thing, but speed isn't.

It was stated that he could defeat any of them in a one on one fight
that was only stated in the first fight though. but even then it would be really inconsistent in my opinion at least, like machina can throw hands with Marie route atziluth ren in the beginning of his emnation, that ren should be farrr above finale briah ren,

that was only stated in the first fight though. but even then it would be really inconsistent in my opinion at least, like machina can throw hands with Marie route atziluth ren in the beginning of his emnation, that ren should be farrr above finale briah ren,
It was stated in the second one, not the first one. In the first one, he shat on all three of them

It was stated in the second one, not the first one. In the first one, he shat on all three of them
I could be mistaken but I’m pretty sure it was only stated in the first fight, but assuming it was stated in second fight this should be inconsistent with actual feats for machina and feats would outweigh statements in vs battles

Last edited:
I could be mistaken but I’m pretty sure it was only stated in the first fight, but assuming it was stated in second fight this should be inconsistent with actual feats for schreiber and samiel and feats would outweigh statements in vs battles
It was stated in the second fight. Not really, EFF Ren was stated to have comparable potency to Briah Reinhard. Both of which were stated to have reached the Atziluth degree in their briah states

Both of which were stated to have reached the Atziluth degree in their briah states
That sounds like hyperbole. If they were in Atziluth while in Briah Reinhard would have already emenated. What's next? SUPER-EMENATION?

That sounds like hyperbole. If they were in Atziluth while in Briah Reinhard would have already emenated. What's next? SUPER-EMENATION?
Bruh…

it was likely just referring to their level of power as it also states that ren achieved a certain kind of transcendence

Bruh…

it was likely just referring to their level of power as it also states that ren achieved a certain kind of transcendence
I know. It was funny though. And if you disagree, then you're wrong.

But seriously this conversation is useless, there are literally playthroughs on youtube for you to watch, just go there unless you have the game to confirm it.

I know. It was funny though. And if you disagree, then you're wrong.

But seriously this conversation is useless, there are literally playthroughs on youtube for you to watch, just go there unless you have the game to confirm it.
Yeah, I can send a vid…

I’ll just post the scan of ren and Reinhard being of similar potency levels…

Screenshot_20200919-183725_YouTube.jpg 1,560×720 pixels

The more dots you put, the more it sounds like your trying to be sarcastic lol.

But here, scan retrieved, no need to argue about this. Sorry if I was being a dick, my head hurts like shit.
Eh, no problem. We all have those kinds of days.

This scan is atziluth reinhard not briah reinhard, and it wasn’t directly stated his briah was on the level of an atziluth it was only implied but I can accept that, though don’t you think that Marie route atziluth ren should be above finale briah ren?
No. For Reinhard to reach Atziluth, he first needs all 8 swastikas which he has, then he needs Rea who is the sonnenkind, then Rea and the 3 commanders need to do the weird chant for Reinhard to become a Hadou God.

So no, this isn't Atziluth Reinhard.

This scan is atziluth reinhard not briah reinhard, and it wasn’t directly stated his briah was on the level of an atziluth it was only implied but I can accept that, though don’t you think that Marie route atziluth ren should be above finale briah ren?
It did refer to briah Reinhard

It did refer to briah Reinhard
No, in the chapter right before 3 commanders vs ren he attains atzliuth, once it’s in-acted isaak states that before long everything would be painted over https://gyazo.com/3f6821dce87ec142a50e35dbf58b29c7

And for consistency it also states that rea didn’t doubt that ren would ALSO reach emnation KEY WORD “also” meaning some1 (rein) already reached emnation
Here’s the scan: https://gyazo.com/080d06290ec1a7eace3190b1a1d26651

But this was just my take on the content @QuasiYuri given your the current most knowledge member on shinza could you tell if Reinhard had reached atziluth by the time of the second commanders vs ren fight on the stairs to gladsheim please

Last edited:
No. For Reinhard to reach Atziluth, he first needs all 8 swastikas which he has, then he needs Rea who is the sonnenkind, then Rea and the 3 commanders need to do the weird chant for Reinhard to become a Hadou God.

So no, this isn't Atziluth Reinhard.
He had isaak who is literally sonnenkind

In marie route rein and isaak weren’t working in accordance cus isaak had no motivation and shit cus reinhard didn’t acknowledge him thus they needed rea, in rea route they never do the chant because of triffas interference which caused rein and isaak to be fully cooperative (with the coinciding goal of killing mercerius) and through the entire route even during three colors fight etc rea and commanders never do the chant, so are you saying that rein never attained atziluth in all of rea route

No, in the chapter right before 3 commanders vs ren he attains atzliuth, once it’s in-acted isaak states that before long everything would be painted over https://gyazo.com/3f6821dce87ec142a50e35dbf58b29c7

And for consistency it also states that rea didn’t doubt that ren would ALSO reach emnation KEY WORD “also” meaning some1 (rein) already reached emnation
Here’s the scan: https://gyazo.com/080d06290ec1a7eace3190b1a1d26651

But this was just my take on the content @QuasiYuri given your the current most knowledge member on shinza could you tell if Reinhard had reached atziluth by the time of the second commanders vs ren fight on the stairs to gladsheim please
No he doesn’t, they literally attain atziluth after ren kills them

He had isaak who is literally sonnenkind

In marie route rein and isaak weren’t working in accordance cus isaak had no motivation and shit cus reinhard didn’t acknowledge him thus they needed rea, in rea route they never do the chant because of triffas interference which caused rein and isaak to be fully cooperative (with the coinciding goal of killing mercerius) and through the entire route even during three colors fight etc rea and commanders never do the chant, so are you saying that rein never attained atziluth in all of rea route
This still isn’t atziluth Reinhard. Reinhard doesn’t use his atziluth until ren defeats the three commanders

Needless to say, I agree with it.

It's flat out stated that only Reinhard can compare with Meth, meaning his justification should also be slightly changed.
Well, it was more that Reinhard was she only one who could kill him, but you’re right

@QuasiYuri New justifications. Are they good enough or do you prefer to change the grammar?

Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Can fight Apostles and as a being that is half a step above a Ber'iah, should possess greater physical capabilities than those granted by the magic Mercurius created)

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (Methuselah's "physical" body was able to fight a Wilhelm, whose connection to Claudia allowed him temporarily fight Methuselah equally and mentioned Wilhelm was able to destroy Methuselah's Jaws of Darkness with a punch by expunging his entire soul stock with every punch making them the strongest attacks he can muster)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ in a physical body (His darkness can keep up with Beatrice in her Ber'iah form. Kept up and traded blows with a Wilhelm, who was temporarily able to fight him equally because of his connection to Claudia)

There are, however, two ways in which one can either bypass or surpass the density of Methuselah's existence: Force him to adhere to one's logic, or destroy him with all their might. In other words, the former can be achieved if one can force Methuselah to fight on the same "level" as Wilhelm was able to fight and contest Methuselah by his connection with Claudia while the latter is achieved if one has the strength to surpass Methuselah's existence shown by Reinhard using the light of Longinuslanze, the latter of which will cause all of the mystery of nights to disappear and cause Methuselah to return to being a non-sentient concept of darkness.

Stakes of Darkness: Stakes of darkness reminiscent to those of Wilhelm's Ahnenerbe, used when donning the skin of a vampire. The stakes are capable of wounding Wilhelm after latter was able to fight on an equal footing with Methuselah because of his connection to Claudia and destroy his Jaws of Darkness.

Last edited:
@QuasiYuri New justifications. Are they good enough or do you prefer to change the grammar?

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (Methuselah's "physical" body was able to fight a Wilhelm, whose connection to Claudia allowed him temporarily fight Methuselah equally and mentioned Wilhelm was able to destroy Methuselah's Jaws of Darkness with a punch by expunging his entire soul stock with every punch making them the strongest attacks he can muster)
I think we should entirely remove the 'physical part' and just keep the rest tbh; since ti's more like the Jaws became weaker than Whilelm stronger here.

I think we should entirely remove the 'physical part' and just keep the rest tbh; since ti's more like the Jaws became weaker than Whilelm stronger here.
Do you mean something like this?

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (Methuselah was able to fight a Wilhelm, whose connection to Claudia allowed him temporarily fight Methuselah equally and mentioned Wilhelm was able to destroy Methuselah's Jaws of Darkness with a punch by expunging his entire soul stock with every punch making them the strongest attacks he can muster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back