• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou 5-A downgrade for Wilhelm, Commanders and Reinhard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I mean everyone already agreed from the discussion group and i thought it can even be implemented direct;y

also, if Meth is comaprable to Reinhard, is that not an upgrade from the 5A key and also Reinhard would lose his 5A key since the justification is far above Wilhelm or the LDO members or you can fiind a better justification for him

I agree, I mean everyone already agreed from the discussion group and i thought it can even be implemented direct;y

also, if Meth is comaprable to Reinhard, is that not an upgrade from the 5A key and also Reinhard would lose his 5A key since the justification is far above Wilhelm or the LDO members or you can fiind a better justification for him
Don't know if Meth is comparable to Reinhard though, Wilhelm's statement was more along the lines " Only Reinhard could beat him with sheer power and quality " and the latter considered the former not good enough to surpass his expectations and make him experience the " unknown " after blasting him.

Regarding which tier the Commanders and Whilhelm on drugs should be, they would likely scale to this calc which is 7-A (although I don't understand these kinda stuff).

Also Methuselah justification would need a HUGE change, since he's scaled to Whilhelm destroying his stuff on some part.

Schreiber did that when he wasn't an Einherjar yet, it was literally right before he did become one lol

Hm. May search DI for higher AP justifications because I crave the sweet sweet taste of glorious golden tier 5 victory.

Otherwise, I agree with the 7-A shit.

Hm. May search DI for higher AP justifications because I crave the sweet sweet taste of glorious golden tier 5 victory.

Otherwise, I agree with the 7-A shit.
There was a thread when people searched the best feats for LDO, but eh, there's not much. Avesta is where all the tier 5 went.

I'm personally fine with them being tier 7, since they actually kinda sucked for tier 5s.

Don't know if Meth is comparable to Reinhard though, Wilhelm's statement was more along the lines " Only Reinhard could beat him with sheer power and quality " and the latter considered the former not good enough to surpass his expectations and make him experience the " unknown " after blasting him.
Okay agreed, so Reinhard just loses his 5A key and stays 3A

I'm personally fine with them being tier 7, since they actually kinda sucked for tier 5s.
L.D.O being Tier 5 just felt right to me, I dunno :/ And didn't Khvarenah eat like 500 galaxies or something? I know it was over time, but that has to be well into Tier 4.

L.D.O being Tier 5 just felt right to me, I dunno :/ And didn't Khvarenah eat like 500 galaxies or something? I know it was over time, but that has to be well into Tier 4.
Oh yeah, Avesta easily scales above tier 5; I just meant that it was a fodder tier.

Btw now that I think of it, this revision may affect around 10 profiles.

His Einherjar self still scales above it though.

Their others feats and statements are all below this one.
That was Schreiber after the opening of the first swastika leveling berlin, with multipliers will can get them higher since there are clear cut statement about how much each swatiskas/souls makes them stronger

There was a thread when people searched the best feats for LDO, but eh, there's not much. Avesta is where all the tier 5 went.

avesta has tier 4 feats not 5 There is a guy who created a explosion spamming multiple light years. There is another one who can manipulate stars

avesta has tier 4 feats not 5 There is a guy who created a explosion spamming multiple years. There is another one who can manipulate stars
Avesta is literally sci-fi space-demon fantasy, if there wasn't feats at least tier 5 I'd be disappointed.

That was Schreiber after the opening of the first swastika leveling berlin, with multipliers will can get them higher since there are clear cut statement about how much each swatiskas/souls makes them stronger
I'm kind of against these kind of multipliers when there's nothing to back them up, and given how all their feats were constantly said to be on nuke-level it seems weird to make them jump tier that way.

I think keeping at "higher with each Swastikas" to be the safest, although it is more of a personal opinion here.

I'm kind of against these kind of multipliers when there's nothing to back them up, and given how all their feats were constantly said to be on nuke-level it seems weird to make them jump tier that way.

I think keeping at "higher with each Swastikas" to be the safest, although it is more of a personal opinion here.
Idk, considering the boost in power the commanders get with the opening of swastikas, multipliers may be able to be applied. That's probably stretching it though.

What if there are solid statements like with each swatiskas we are ten times more stronger or the likes? Also it is my personal opinion but i am sure they are not 7A after the opening of the third swatiskas till the 8th

Weren't the commanders ******** on Finale Ren after the 8th swastika opened? Or was that what made him go Finale?

What if there are solid statements like with each swatiskas we are ten times more stronger or the likes? Also it is my personal opinion but i am sure they are not 7A after the opening of the third swatiskas till the 8th
I know about the Swastikas statement, but they seem odd with the showing.

Weren't the commanders ******** on Finale Ren after the 8th swastika opened? Or was that what made him go Finale?
Finale Ren scales above them as of now.

Yeah, that was just because they were literally fighting together (also some other shit). In a one vs one battle, Ren likely could have beaten any of them.

I know about the Swastikas statement, but they seem odd with the showing.
Well kind of, but if we wont be using a multiplier their 7A key should be restricked to the 1st swastika only.

well let us hear others opinion on the use of the multipliers

Well kind of, but if we wont be using a multiplier their 7A key should be restricked to the 1st swastika only.

well let us hear others opinion on the use of the multipliers
Why though? I mean, we didn't change anything for 5-A, so doing it for 7-A doesn't make much sense.

But yeah it's better to have more opinions.

So, Reinhard loses 5-A and just becomes 3-A then?
Maybe? but let's leave that for another revision thread.

His cape also was made of the galaxies and his full body was equivalent to 574 galaxies.

avesta has tier 4 feats not 5 There is a guy who created a explosion spamming multiple light years. There is another one who can manipulate stars
Munsarat may scale to 5-A. He easily changed the rotation of a large planet. But most of the other important characters are tier 4 and higher.

And it wasn't a proposition, just a thought. I'll delete the comment and add it to the discussion thread.

We should just work out the new justifications before applying anything imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back