• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza Banshou 5-A downgrade for Wilhelm, Commanders and Reinhard

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 2A Methuselah gives me PTSD lol.
What do we do with Machina? I have not read Ikabey quite a while now but isn't Machina stated to be able to kill our n-word bypasser boy because of his unique trait??

That 2A Methuselah gives me PTSD lol.
What do we do with Machina? I have not read Ikabey quite a while now but isn't Machina stated to be able to kill our n-word bypasser boy because of his unique trait??
It's still treated as hax iirc.

Reinhard is losing his 5-A and just getting a 3-A key if I remember correctly.
Reinhard must also lose the 5-A key and his justification for 5-A is completely wrong. But this thread was not for Reinhard, so I do not know if we should remove his key or just change the Reinhard Justification for now?

Reinhard must also lose the 5-A key and his justification for 5-A is completely wrong. But this thread was not for Reinhard, so I do not know if we should remove his key or just change the Reinhard Justification for now?
Ngl, but I never understood why Reinhard even had the 3A key in the first place. Could someone send explain it?

Ngl, but I never understood why Reinhard even had the 3A key in the first place. Could someone send explain it?
It's because of the statement of Methuselah not being able to beat Reinhard even with novemdecillions of nights. Novemdecillion has like 60 zeroes.

It's because of the statement of Methuselah not being able to beat Reinhard even with novemdecillions of nights. Novemdecillion has like 60 zeroes.
That's pretty high into 3A, but still probably not the best reasoning for it...just my opinion of course.

I don't mind the changes if it's accurate; though I am not knowledgeable on the verse. The OP should be probably be updated to limit confusion. @QuasiYuri what do you think?

I don't mind the changes if it's accurate; though I am not knowledgeable on the verse. The OP should be probably be updated to limit confusion. @QuasiYuri what do you think?
I think it should be good. The only reason he has 5-A is scaling above commanders, which is meaningless here.

Thanks for input. I updated it and I don't think there is any reason to keep 5-A for Reinhard. Can you open pages for changes?

I think it should be good. The only reason he has 5-A is scaling above commanders, which is meaningless here.
Got it; the changes seem fine, then.
Thanks for input. I updated it and I don't think there is any reason to keep 5-A for Reinhard. Can you open pages for changes?
I unlocked the pages.

If one is making the edits please follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.

Everything seems fine to me. Whilhelm could get a "at least" but the way it is can work too.

Btw Wilhelm's last key in the Tier section is miswritten as Higher 1-B. Please change it to 1-B if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back