• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

non-duality asepct Type 2, upgrade for Slime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my point.
Mentioning something once is already a given as long as there wasn't a contradiction
You want it to be mentioned 30 times within the story for it to be accepted as yin and Yang?
His point isn't being grasped by either of you. You both misinterpret his argument. He intended to convey that a vague statement doesn't have just one interpretation, but rather multiple ones.

His point isn't being grasped by either of you. You both misinterpret his argument. He intended to convey that a vague statement doesn't have just one interpretation, but rather multiple ones.
What is vague about yin and Yang.

The story described what uon and Yang it, right here.

But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.
Light and shadow, Yin and Yang. Two existences that shall never interweave.

Now what is yin and Yang? Right here

There’s light and dark, day and night, good and evil, yin and yang.

Yin-yang refers to a concept originating in ancient Chinese philosophy where opposite forces are seen as interconnected and counterbalancing.

The narrative alludes to opposing forces. However, it refrains from providing a detailed description.

I choose not to delve into this matter further due to a prior discussion on the same topic, which was initiated and subsequently dismissed. In my assessment, none of the characters appear to be directly linked to these opposing dualities. None of those characters described as nondual lack explicit superiority over the aforementioned dualities to the extent that they are portrayed as impervious to their effects.

Consequently, the story remains ambiguous, as my interpretation differs significantly.

The narrative alludes to opposing forces. However, it refrains from providing a detailed description.

I choose not to delve into this matter further due to a prior discussion on the same topic, which was initiated and subsequently dismissed. In my assessment, none of the characters appear to be directly linked to these opposing dualities. None of those characters described as nondual lack explicit superiority over the aforementioned dualities to the extent that they are portrayed as impervious to their effects.

Consequently, the story remains ambiguous, as my interpretation differs significantly.
It formed reality is more detailed than ever

I choose not to delve into this matter further due to a prior discussion on the same topic, which was initiated and subsequently dismissed. In my assessment, none of the characters appear to be directly linked to these opposing dualities. None of those characters described as nondual lack explicit superiority over the aforementioned dualities to the extent that they are portrayed as impervious to their effects
God of War characters have not shown any sort of imperviousness to any dualities. But you were in the exact same thread and didn't complain.

And even in that thread they were basically saying duality doesn't need to be explicitly mentioned.

In this case they name dropped Yin and Yang with a description that compliments it.

There's no name fallacy or anything or that sort.

God of War characters have not shown any sort of imperviousness to any dualities. But you were in the exact same thread and didn't complain.

And even in that thread they were basically saying duality doesn't need to be explicitly mentioned.

In this case they name dropped Yin and Yang with a description that compliments it.

There's no name fallacy or anything or that sort.
Really...
Thanks for input

The thread explicitly mentioned the great spirits are light and shadow, yin and yang, opposing forces that birthed reality
We also saw mulitple other dualities which serves as proof
Then people are coming to say it isnt valid like how, how does that work
Its either you guys go downgrade all those verses that got ND or TD through this and stick to your binary system of getting TD or give better refutations all he refutations from the beginning isnt note worthy at all.
And they seem to disagree with the thread because either they don't have knowledge on ND or they just feel like disagreeing.
Saying "yin and yang" is used to describe their opposing nature wont even budge the argument on ND
That's like saying "they aren't light and shadow because it was just mentioned"
I really need you guys or a mod to read the thread with a clean heart and quote any place that seems off and then refute it stop with the "that's not how it works" when multiple verses got theirs through this

The thread explicitly mentioned the great spirits are light and shadow, yin and yang, opposing forces that birthed reality
We also saw mulitple other dualities which serves as proof
Then people are coming to say it isnt valid like how, how does that work
Its either you guys go downgrade all those verses that got ND or TD through this and stick to your binary system of getting TD or give better refutations all he refutations from the beginning isnt note worthy at all.
And they seem to disagree with the thread because either they don't have knowledge on ND or they just feel like disagreeing.
Saying "yin and yang" is used to describe their opposing nature wont even budge the argument on ND
That's like saying "they aren't light and shadow because it was just mentioned"
I really need you guys or a mod to read the thread with a clean heart and quote any place that seems off and then refute it stop with the "that's not how it works" when multiple verses got theirs through this
The standard of Duality on this wiki is a bit skewed as each member and staff have a vast interpretation of it.

Of course, if the actual standard are set in place once and for all. Those verse can be downgraded or be kept.

Last edited:
TL; DR the current ND standards are an absolute BS. Everything was fine with leaving TD as it was. Many are already planning to revise the shitty standards.

TL; DR the current ND standards are an absolute BS. Everything was fine with leaving TD as it was. Many are already planning to revise the shitty standards.
Even if we do revise the standards what good will it do, is binary system just the only way to have TD, and why cant we use real life dao references to the thread if there wasn't anything against it further into the plot

We use real life notations for literally everything but when it comes to an important upgrade we won't consider it?

I don't even understand where are you guys getting this rule from
How is 3 disagreement require close of thread
What if more comes and agrees

3 is minimum requirements for a thread to gets accepted, upto tier 2, never knew 3 disagreement will passive close the thread

3 is minimum requirements for a thread to gets accepted, upto tier 2, never knew 3 disagreement will passive close the thread
Just see this thread

Just see this thread
There were like 5 mods there bro they didn't said anything about closing because 3 disagreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back