• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Re:Zero] Reinhard Moon Level Revision

this recent calculations has been bugging me to the point that I had to create an account just to discuss that feat

the calculations seems to be based on the distance between the Capital and the Roswaal Mansion is two and a half days worth of travel which is wrong, it would only take half a day to get to the Capital, two days and a half was because they had to take a longer path to avoid the White Wale

Subaru Probably meant by half a day 12 hours as it take's from sunset till sunrise to get to the Roswaal Mansion

D915H0u.png

of course I didn't come here just to debunk it then leave, I have two new methods for calculating Puck and Reinhard's feats that I believe to be perfectly reasonable

method 1: Where is Reinhard?

we can see in the side story Another Memory Snow: Chapter 5 Felt Camp that Reinhard need's to see the clouds first before taking an action, thus we can safely use the distance between Reinhard and Puck as a radius for the clouds

now for the difficult part which is where was Reinhard?

Reinhard has gone to the Astrea Household the day after he went to visit Subaru in the Karsten mansion which is the same day when Subaru's death loop has started, then there is another three days before Puck goes Berserk, which mean he has been traveling for four days toward the east
whether he has reached the Astrea Household before the four days is unknow since I don't know the distance between the Capital and the Astrea Household and I have yet to read the Ex Novels 2-3, if someone knows the distance that would be helpful

the Roswaal Mansion seems to be mostly toward the north, there is one shift to the northeast after they reached the Flugel Tree, but the distance between the Roswaal Mansion and the Flugel Tree looks to be very short since Subaru was able to evacuate the Villagers outside the Roswaal domain in less then two hours while moving them at a slow pace, and Otto was able to just speedrun it and catch up to them

since the Astrea Household is toward the east and the Roswaal Mansion is toward the north, we can just use a perfect 90 degree angel to calculate the distance between Reinhard and Puck

method 2: Reinhard is Universal?

so apparently the feat of Reinhard destroying the world seems to be on a much larger scale then what people think it is

the Sword Slash that Reinhard used have altered the Universe itself and shifted night time into day time

that feat was clearly made on Episode 15 right after the credits, as we can see from Subaru's dead body there wasn't much snow added to it, which was on night time, yet after the Sword Slash there was Sun Light

Both the Light Novel and the Anime clearly showed this:

NRpaKMR.png
j9YOi19.png

Last edited:
Idk about the above stuff but i am pretty sure the clouds were just covering the sky and made it seem like it was night time and it wasnt actually night🗿

Subaru clearly started to travel at sunset, the distance between the Witch Cult hideout and the Roswaal Mansion was something he was able to cover in those two hours on foot, holding Rem wouldn't have made much of a difference

and there is also the Aganua if story that happened in the same loop, where Reinhard was able to deal with Puck then Search for Subaru over night

the reason why it looks like there was already Sun Light was because of the poor adaptation, they didn't even bother to show the aftermath

Last edited:
I think you should've posted this in the actual calc's CRT since it isn't concluded yet, rather than making a new CRT for the same topic.

the calculations seems to be based on the distance between the Capital and the Roswaal Mansion is two and a half days worth of travel which is wrong, it would only take half a day to get to the Capital, two days and a half was because they had to take a longer path to avoid the White Wale
It's on me for not catching this in Volume 5, since I initially got the 2.5 day value from Volume 6. It downgrades Puck's Memory Snow feat from 3,000km (30 hours) to a mere 600km (6 hours), I'd guess in the Island level range (probably lower than Omega's feat).

method 1: Where is Reinhard?
The method already used- "Subaru believes that even with 4.5 days, Reinhard will never arrive in time"- is still effective as far as I know. There is no stated distance from the Astrea Lands (half a day away from Flanders) to the Royal Capital as far as I'm aware.

method 2: Reinhard is Universal?
This sentiment is usually strongly opposed here due to many reasons, such as the existence of Sloth IF.

Though it is interesting that it changed from night to day, I'm not sure what that'd be indexed as.

Last edited:
Right so, there is another problem and that is the fact that someb9dy would first have had to report it which would mean atleast a 12-24 hours trip from somebody who saw puck and didnt die instantly and then Reinhard traveling that same distance over to puck to kill him. So it should have taken a couple of days anyway even if you do factor in puck coming to the capital himself.
I am not bothering to check exactly how much that is so i would like for somebody to calculate it

Bruh, why someone need to report the fact that a enormous blizzard is happening? Pretty sure Reinhard would be able to notice what's going on considering the size of the blizzard.
Because he isnt there and someone would have had to call him or he would have been gone for the entire duration of 4+ days anyway due to work

I think you should've posted this in the actual calc's CRT since it isn't concluded yet, rather than making a new CRT for the same topic.

I didn't know about that thread

It's on me for not catching this in Volume 5, since I initially got the 2.5 day value from Volume 6. It downgrades Puck's Memory Snow feat from 3,000km (30 hours) to a mere 600km (6 hours), I'd guess in the Island level range (probably lower than Omega's feat).
it would be around 1200km (12hours) as i explained

The method already used- "Subaru believes that even with 4.5 days, Reinhard will never arrive in time"- is still effective as far as I know. There is no stated distance from the Astrea Lands (half a day away from Flanders) to the Royal Capital as far as I'm aware.
I honestly don't understand the logic behind that argument, 4.5 days seems to be 2.5 days + 2 days

using 2.5 days is wrong as I explained

2 days is how long Reinhard told Rem that he would be leaving the Capital, it does not indicate when did he leave or how far did he traveled, and Reinhard does not need to go to the capital then to the Mathers he can just jump off to the Mathers in a minute

wwq69xo42z9b1.png

This sentiment is usually strongly opposed here due to many reasons, such as the existence of Sloth IF.

Though it is interesting that it changed from night to day, I'm not sure what that'd be indexed as.

that won't be really much of a contradiction since that feat only happened in the second Loop and we don't really know what happened in other Loops

as we can see in the Aganau if story, Reinhard did not change night and day thanks to the butterfly effect

since Subaru did not die, the Conversation between Reinhard and Puck that included he's death have changed and the result might also have changed, this Argument can also be used to the Sloth if story
as we can see in the Wrath if story that Reinhard does not necessarily needs any major destruction just to defeat Puck, since he's death would be sufficient to stop that short lived Ice Age

Last edited:
it would be around 1200km (12hours) as i explained
They left in the morning, and arrived at a bit past noon, which is roughly 6 hours.

I honestly don't understand the logic behind that argument, 4.5 days seems to be 2.5 days + 2 days

using 2.5 days is wrong as I explained

2 days is how long Reinhard told Rem that he would be leaving the Capital, it does not indicate when did he leave or how far did he traveled, and Reinhard does not need to go to the capital then to the sanctuary he can just jump to the sanctuary in a minute
The logic is that Subaru, unaware of Reinhard's ability to sprint the distance in a few minutes, believes that the time he has (4.5 days) isn't enough time for Reinhard to ever reach Roswaal Mansion in time.

No, they would't. Reinhard would be able to notice a blizzard the size of a Island with his eyesight.
1. Depending on how important his work was he might not have been allowed to go to the blizzard
2. His eyesight isn't good enough to see past tens of kilometres and a 4-5 day trip according to Subaru would definitely be over that

1. Depending on how important his work was he might not have been allowed to go to the blizzard
So you know, we can't use this reasoning considering the uncertain.
2. His eyesight isn't good enough to see past tens of kilometres and a 4-5 day trip according to Subaru would definitely be over that
If Puck blizzard is really the size of a Island or small country, and considering he not staying put at one place and is moving towards places, the distance really should't be a problem for Reinhard to see a blizzard is coming.

The logic is that Subaru, unaware of Reinhard's ability to sprint the distance in a few minutes, believes that the time he has (4.5 days) isn't enough time for Reinhard to ever reach Roswaal Mansion in time.
that does make sense

but what Subaru said is that they would need to go to the Astrea household and From there to the Mathers which mean the distance between the Capital and the Mathers which is 2.5 days is irrelevant

"Even if he could reach Reinhard somehow the distance from the royal capital to the main household '''and from there''' the distance to the Mathers lands, was fatal"

He doesn't mention the 2.5 days here though, he simply says that the distance from the Astrea Lands to the Capital to the Mansion is fatal.

And tbh with Reinhard in your squad, you can just travel on the highway without caring about the Hakugei's fog.

He doesn't mention the 2.5 days here though, he simply says that the distance from the Astrea Lands to the Capital to the Mansion is fatal.
that still does not tell the distance between the Mathers and the Astrea Household.
I Still don't understand why would they even need to go back to the Capital

from what I understand the context was Subaru sending a message to Reinhard telling him go to the Mathers and join their forces, while Subaru was planning to stay another day in the Capital and find anyone else who could help like he did in the anime
"the odds of him joining their forces in time were despairingly low"

that still does not tell the distance between the Mathers and the Astrea Household.
We don't have an exact distance, which is why the assumption of 4.5 days is used as a minimum.

from what I understand the context was Subaru sending a message to Reinhard telling him go to the Mathers and join their forces, while Subaru was planning to stay another day in the Capital and find anyone else who could help like he did in the anime
"the odds of him joining their forces in time were despairingly low"
Yeah, Grimm & Carol have a way to contact Reinhard on their end, but Subaru doesn't believe 4.5 days would be enough time for him to join up with him. So the 4.5 days is taken as a low end for Puck's world-ending blizzard.

We don't have an exact distance, which is why the assumption of 4.5 days is used as a minimum.

Yeah, Grimm & Carol have a way to contact Reinhard on their end, but Subaru doesn't believe 4.5 days would be enough time for him to join up with him. So the 4.5 days is taken as a low end for Puck's world-ending blizzard.
if they can contact with him instantly, then I guess your method is valid

there is also a part of the calculation that I don't understand

the Kinetic Energy Formula for dispersing the clouds from a center point is:

"kinetic energy = 1/12 * cloud mass * (Speed of cloud movement)^2"

why did he multiply it by 0.5?

Kinetic Energy = 0.5(7,031,085.04^2)329,965,835,708,528,060.00000(1/12)

why did he multiply it by 0.5?

Kinetic Energy = 0.5(7,031,085.04^2)329,965,835,708,528,060.00000(1/12)
Phantom (the guy that made the calc) just made a silly mistake lol, it'll be fixed as soon as he's up.

I do have to thank you for pointing out my mistake about the distance from the Capital to Roswaal's Mansion, this puts Puck's feat more in line with Omega's.

no problem, but that shouldn't effect Puck's feat since it is using the 4.5 days method instead of the 2.5

also are we going to consider Reinhard turning night into day as a feat, or is it going to be ignored

it doesn't seem to be a mistake from the author, as he had to point it out to be nighttime in that same chapter

Last edited:
also are we going to consider Reinhard turning night into day as a feat, or is it going to be ignored

it doesn't seems to be a mistake from the author, as he had to point it out to be nighttime in that same chapter
We know the sun and the moon are significant in terms of the world's mana circulation and such, I'm just unsure as to how it could be indexed.

Either way, I doubt it's quantifiable as an AP feat on this site.

We know the sun and the moon are significant in terms of the world's mana circulation and such, I'm just unsure as to how it could be indexed.

Either way, I doubt it's quantifiable as an AP feat on this site.
Maybe its related to ReZeros comoslogy since its a floating land mass with a moon and sun cycle and MatPat has taught me that system just does not work.

A Bump is a way of making a thread more noticeable by leaving a comment that "Bumps" it back to the top of the recent thread list.

This makes it more likely for staff members or others to see the thread. Bumping should only be done once every 24 hours or around there.

Back