• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Peter1129 said:
But FH Zeref didn't one shot DF Natsu he one shot Base Natsu. In chapter 533 after DF Natsu used the Fire Dragon King's Demolishing Strike he reverted back to base form as he didn't have scales on his face anymore. After that he got one shot by FH Zeref who had just reversed time.
PhotoEditor 20190729 220449376
The pic with X is natsu before he use his fdk destruction fist on fh zeref. And normal pic is after he use that attack on zeref, its still look likes he is in dragon force

He isn't in Dragon Force. This is how Dragon Force looks close up with the blood on his face.

https://*****************/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-533-page-9.html

This is what he looked like close up when he got one shot. The scales were no longer there.

https://*****************/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-533-page-16.html

Those pictures you showed are just the shading of the blood on his face.

Drite77 said:
Man, i like when my threads have almost 200 post after less than a day
This is a common matchup that happens every time they get a new form. I expect it to happen again if Mel gets a new form before the series ends, since Natsu is almost guranteed to get more forms in 100 YQ.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Drite77 said:
Man, i like when my threads have almost 200 post after less than a day
This is a common matchup that happens every time they get a new form. I expect it to happen again if Mel gets a new form before the series ends, since Natsu is almost guranteed to get more forms in 100 YQ.
Huh, i thouht that it was because i am actually popular here neat

The Prince of Counters said:
Natsu states, and I quote "You cant end this huh? Not on your own." To be that's pretty blatant that Natsu wouldn't be able to defeat Acnologia without the aid of Lucy sealing Dragon Acnologia. And again, the enitre fight Natsu couldn't even damage Acnologia.
I don't care about this match anymore at all and am not voting

Natsu did One-Shot Acnologia, regardless of if Acnologia was frozen in place, this Natsu did One-Shot a character of the same AP, that puts him above him, he was just exhausted and near death, so he wouldn't have been able to have a full drawn out battle, so with all of his power in One Blow he can One-Shot a 4.2 Teraton character, featwise that puts him far above Acnologia's SBT Human Form

Also the line "You can't end this now, huh, Not on your own" is still vague, I have no idea if he's talking to himself or Acnologia there, it's weirdly worded, so it really can't be applied anywhere with certainty, but managing to One-Shot a character with basically magic immunity says a lot, and he basically disintegrated him with that punch

So yeah, SFD Natsu>SBT Human Acnologia

The Prince of Counters said:
Natsu states, and I quote "You cant end this huh? Not on your own." To be that's pretty blatant that Natsu wouldn't be able to defeat Acnologia without the aid of Lucy sealing Dragon Acnologia. And again, the enitre fight Natsu couldn't even damage Acnologia.
Natsu refer those line to acnologia who have gone total berserk mode, it didn't prove he can't defeat acnologia on his oem

https://**********.com/manga/Fairy-Tail/0544-011.png

Back