• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anime isn't canon, the manga is.

Also, again not relevant since they were equal during Tartaros arc as well.

If you read the manga there is also the diffrence between when they come back and when jackal attacks and starts the Tartaors arc.

Meliodas: 8 (Delta3000, Theglassman12, LordAizenSama, KuuIchigo, Knightofannihilation666, Yomi Schwarz, Bepo4151, Malikobama1)

Erza: 5 (Blanked, Burning Full Fingers, Newendigo, Captain Torch, Josif1)

Blanked said:
If you read the manga there is also the diffrence between when they come back and when jackal attacks and starts the Tartaors arc.
Can you explain to me where exactly is this difference? Also the whole "Erza one-shotted Ajeel" is rendered moot since he took a Jupiter Cannon shot head o before Erza used the nakagami armor on him.

Ajeel, didn't even flinch when he used his palm to block the Jupiter. So even if it does more damage in that case it still didn't do too much cause you know Jupiter is barely TOWN lvl while this guy is well into MOUNTAIN lvl.

Also, going by same logic Minerva got 0 damage previously yet she got one-shotted and Ajeel got one shotted as well, sure he got some damage previously but still one-shotted when she used Nakagami armor.

Also, I never said Meliodas won't get a lot of damage before she uses Nakagami armor, I actually said she will likely beat him with Wingblade alone.

Also, you ignore the damage Erza got from him causally attacking her for couple of minutes? She had no magic to use for quite sometime.

Blanked said:
Ajeel, didn't even flinch when he used his palm to block the Jupiter. So even if it does more damage in that case it still didn't do too much cause you know Jupiter is barely TOWN lvl while this guy is well into MOUNTAIN lvl.
Also, you ignore the damage Erza got from him causally attacking her for couple of minutes? She had no magic to use for quite sometime.
How is this considered "didn't even flinch", so apparently summoning the nakagami armor, arguably Erza's most broken armor in the series, requires little magic huh?

@Glassman I said first time when he blocked it with his palm he didn't flinch and I also said he got more damage this time cause it was a direct hit bro.

I didn't say little magic for her Nakagami armor bro, I said she was unable to use magic for more than two chapters where she got constant damage. Did you really read what I wrote lol.

Also, Erza is much stronger than before and she was able to wear the armor back then as well. So she doesn't need a lot now or better she has more magical energy than before so it's easier on her than during GMG arc.

That nakagami starlight probably needs a CRT. it has never killed anyone and you are saying in every instance it was used was wrong and pis. Yeah.

Nakagami starlight had several CRT. It didn't kill cause it's not part of her character. And well her match did end after she used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back