• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail vs. Edens Zero: Erza vs. Homura

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Knight vs. Fox, duel of Mashimaverse swordswomen, waifu vs. waifu, whatever you wanna call it, it's happening!

X791 Erza Scarlet vs. Overdrive Homura Kogetsu, so both are 7-B (Erza is 30.91 megatons, Homura is 45.7 megatons)

Erza has access to her Strongest Armors

Speed is equalized

WHO WILL WIN IN THIS MASHIMAVERSE SWORDSWOMEN SHOWDOWN?
0vy5xWd.png
CVKLYML.png

Erza: 9 (Nerd1435, SamanPatou, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, DemonGodMitchAubin, Schnee_One, Zackra1799, Sonicflare9, AnonymousBlank, Popted2)

Homura: 0

They become friends (Inconclusive): 0

Last edited:
Erza due to better range
Sure, however Homura also has danmaku and attack reflection, I’m not sure how much that’ll mean.

versatility
Dunno all of her versatility, so what does she have that doesn’t get reflected via Homura’s wind/sword skill?

skill display, endurance and pain tolerance
I’m pretty sure all the rest of this is attributed to her as a whole, not this specific key.

Erza indeed has more skill and experience, beginning of series Erza is already an S-mage and master warrior, in X791 she just got way better, I'd argue for Erza's win just out of that.

Homura's wind isn't that useful honestly, her electricity can be countered by Erza's lightning armor and her attack reflection might not work on actual swords Erza can throw at her with the Heaven's Wheel armor or energy blasts with other armors, but she doesn't rely on ranged attacks anyway.
Erza's versatily also includes several weapons and multiple swords, something Homura might struggle to deal with.

Endurance and pain tolerance are just additions that give Erza more chances.

I vote the fairy queen.

Homura's wind isn't that useful honestly
Highly disagree, her wind was superior to Kleene’s, which could previously deal with and overpower the previous world Rebecca and Homura, and take her out in a single-shot.

actual swords Erza can throw at her
Odin Strike can deal with that, and Homura has been shown reflecting physical objects strong enough to damage her, literally just this chapter.

Endurance and pain tolerance are just additions that give Erza more chances.
Does all of her stamina feats apply to this one key?

Here's a list of each of their potential advantages

Erza's Advantages:
  • Better Versatility
  • Speed Amp
  • Better Range
  • Better Stamina and Endurance
  • Better Sensing
  • Better Experience
  • Likely better Skill

Homura's Advantages:
  • Higher AP and Dura
  • Attack Reflection

While Homura may have a minor stat advantage at the start of the fight, Erza has armors and amps to counter the AP difference. So far Erza has shown more skill feats and far better versatility than Homura has in her current arsenal. While attack reflection will help with Erza's Danmaku, it would be useless against any of her magical ranged attacks. Erza could also get in close and fight Homura close courters which wouldn't be difficult given she has flight with Black wing armor. Wind isn't exactly useful here either given Erza has been able to cut wind attacks to pieces since the Phantom Lord arc. Erza also has access to her Nakagami armor which would negate Homura's use of her sword entirely.

So Erza should take this mid diff. Homura is just to green at the moment to contest with Earthland Elsie.

I will say this why is this Erza and not Kagura? They even look the same for crying out loud

In hindsight, I should've done that, and I think Kagura's level of versatility and stamina compared to Erza's would make this more fair.

Highly disagree, her wind was superior to Kleene’s, which could previously deal with and overpower the previous world Rebecca and Homura, and take her out in a single-shot.
Ok, but it's not like she controls the wind in the same way, nor she uses it in combat that much, iirc she only used it against Kleene. And as others said, Erza can cut it.

Odin Strike can deal with that, and Homura has been shown reflecting physical objects strong enough to damage her, literally just this chapter.
I agree on the first part, while about the second it's questionable if she can, because reflecting glass shards is a thing, doing the same with entire swords is different.

Does all of her stamina feats apply to this one key?
Yes, in this key she went through the 100 monsters gauntlet and withstood Kyoka's pain amplification.

There’s more I could go on, but I don’t think it’ll matter.
It would be interesting to hear it, though.

Also i'm curious Homura Attack reflection does it work even on energy attacks or just bullet kind attacks?

It would be weird if Homura wouldn’t be able to do it to energy stuff since Rebecca spams ether bullets but sadly it hasn’t been shown yet.

Not best girl FRA.

Grace is over, I'll add this.

Btw, did Erza kill Homura or the battle had an happy ending? 👀

Back