• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (Nanatsu no Taizai) vs Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)

i added the condition for Erza
Alight since they are even for the most part I see king taking this since he has a lot of versatility and many defensive and offensive options and hax abilities like a disaster, bfr, petrification and memory erasure and speed is equal.

When I see that reasoning, it’s like all of yesterday didn’t happen and was just a nightmare ……. only to scroll up and realise it was real and now begs the question, why are you still listing things that Erza resists as wincons?

Not really. Erza having x2 or x4 King’s AP doesn’t change anything. She still outstats, can blitz and outskills since it’s not like her having x4 AP was what her entire wincon hinged upon.

Look at this and this and lastly this and this
King can only use 1 spear at a range however he can constantly switch forms and he can use 4 at close range and the spears are this large and remember that Diane is 30 feet tall. It can explode on contact with a large blast radius and block point-blank explosions and restore itself instantaneously and is mostly indestructable. It can also deal with very fast explosions and hit them. Last but not least he can do this.
Read the points I made king wins he can fight at a range or just bfr

Grace has ended so this match can be added as checking back no one voted for ezra based on enchantment which the OP restricted

I did some research king survived his own attack full countered back at him. ing is an immensely skilled combatant, with hundreds of years of combat experience from single-handedly fighting off the many threats that come to the Fairy King Forest Tree, including Demons and entire armies of Holy Knights. He is able to deftly direct his spear in a myriad of ways to overwhelm foes and casually overwhelmed both Guila and Jericho, two Holy Knights who managed to take both Ban and Meliodas by surprise. He also defeated Great Holy Knight Dreyfus with ease after a sustained battle with Helbram, both of whom were powerful enough to incapacitate fellow Sin Diane. In addition, he is also the most rational of the Sins, lacking the many quirks they do and having a much more serious mindset as a result.
Very high. Has kept fighting even after taking on a multitude of attacks at or above his level. After training with Gloxinia he loses the stamina problem he had using Chastiefol's true power. So he would survive the attack heal and keep attacking Ezra since her boost I temporary she would inevitably lose.
@Rabbit2002 @KaiserReinhardt @OishiLover75

Last edited:
Back