• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza vs Meliodas (for the 3rd time.....)

And get hit by revenge counter awesome plan and again it's not in ic to run wilding into an attack.
Mel doesn't have rc instantly he should take damage first which erza will continue to blitz and he will be unable move since it will be continuous attack and he will be unable to use rc at all

Mel doesn't have rc instantly he should take damage first which erza will continue to blitz and he will be unable move since it will be continuous attack and he will be unable to use rc at all
Further, if Chandler's showings against King and Mel's showing against Twigo are anything to go by full counter can reflect magical weapons as well; So that's almost all of Erza's arsenel getting reflected back at her at double power.

King's weapons aren't entirely made of magic they are a piece of enchanted tree that king transforms into weapons with disaster and full counter has worked on enchanted weapons, so there's no reason to think he couldn't reflect any of Erza's enchanted weapons. As you say Erza will stop using ranged magic but that also means Erza will also stop her magic weapons too, killing any of the advantages she had by limiting her offence to the HW and flame pants swords; And this put's Mel in control of the fight which, by it's self, is enough to net him the win.

Further, if Chandler's showings against King and Mel's showing against Twigo are anything to go by full counter can reflect magical weapons as well; So that's almost all of Erza's arsenel getting reflected back at her at double power.
no erza wouldn't throw any projectile plus it would be faster that mel could react so no anyways idc anymore since i'm gonna focus on jttw sun wukong thread

no erza wouldn't throw any projectile plus it would be faster that mel could react so no anyways idc anymore since i'm gonna focus on jttw sun wukong thread
And btw, Meliodas has shown to reflect point-blank magic sword strikes before: So even if I agreed that Nakagami would one-shot him, he or his clones could very easily turn it back on Erza and she'd one-shot herself.

And btw, Meliodas has shown to reflect point-blank magic sword strikes before: So even if I agreed that Nakagami would one-shot him, he or his clones could very easily turn it back on Erza and she'd one-shot herself.

mel can't fc to what he can't react that would be nlf and wank since erza is much faster than him plus don't quote me anymore

Speed is equalized it also applies to projectiles speed amps are allowed but it is not that big of a difference boost.

Speed is equalized it also applies to projectiles speed amps are allowed but it is not that big of a difference boost.
No amps can't be equalized same as projectiles if you equalize the amp you can't add to profile also why is this thread still notifying me even when i unwatched it

There are 58 messages in this thread in total and speedster sent 30 out of the 58
If I was a betting man which I am, I would have lost money. I would have sworn that he was the one that sent 40 out of the 58😂

FC won't work on erza sword same with VC. RC can be stopped estarossa showed it since RC doesn't jump tier or gives any amp or higher on the profile, erza's adamantine armor can block it. And erza can amp her speed and ap so she has speed and ap advantage. Mid regen being able to heal injuries not the damage would be problem since it would gradually effect his stamina.
wasnt that due to his love commandment hax negging any attack on him with hate in their heart

no it wasn't estarossa literally just stop mel from fully swinging, my bad then if erza see's that she won't likely do that again and hellblaze is a wincon for him
Anyone with hate in their heart lose their strength to attack him, he batted away what was basically a toddler throwing a punch due to hax

I know, but thus guy is too much to be silented for lel
But i admit it was my fault in first place
eh its alr, i just naturally dislike toxic people. I thought you were just being a dick at first….but why am i getting the feeling the hatred for this dude spans far 💀

Back