• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Fear vs Vice-Captain of the Golden Dawn (MHA vs BC)

Tomura Shigaraki vs Yuno Grinberryall

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • 6-B Versions (Second Key for Shigaraki, First Key for Yuno)
  • Fight takes place in a forest
  • Win via KO, Incapacitation, Killing
  • AP Values:
    • Shiggy: 33.44 Teratons
    • Yuno: 31.44 Teratons, higher with Spirit Magic, 62.88 Teratons with Spirit Dive, higher with Spirit of Zephyr
FNQxFe_XIAU1xIB.png
5772974a6d7d1f402821bf6de89a8dd9.png

Yuno: @Arnoldstone18, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Epsilon_R, @MysticBrawler
Shiggy: @57Dev
Incon:

Last edited:
AP doesn't really matter for Shigaraki as his go to is a dura negation move. And Yuno has to rely on Star magic to get past regen and Shigaraki has shown to take high temperature attacks.

Since Yuno can't use Star magic here he has to use Air Manipulation but Shigaraki can also do basic shockwaves with it to blow away Yuno's attacks.

Even though speed is equalized Shigaraki gets faster when cornered as his body mutates. Plus multiple Quirks like Strength Enhancers and Kinetic boosters make him faster. The longer the fight goes on the better Shigaraki's chances are as he doesn't have a MP bar like Yuno does. And since the fight is in a forest Shigaraki can just sneak up (No mana to detect).

I vote for Shigaraki .

Last edited:
Yuno doesn't have his Star Magic in this key (I just wanted to use that pic)

here he has to use Air Manipulation but Shigaraki can also do basic shockwaves with it to blow away Yuno's attacks.
Mana zone= No need for travelling, his magic appears inside you

The opponent has no magic to stop that, no mana skin, nothing= blow up

I don't know about this shigaraki to participate, only that his decay seem to not work against flying opponents and that he literally destroys everything, so if he starts with that, the battlefield gets destroyed and Yuno starts flying so the part of "sneaking up" is null

I don't know about this shigaraki to participate, only that his decay seem to not work against flying opponents and that he literally destroys everything, so if he starts with that, the battlefield gets destroyed and Yuno starts flying so the part of "sneaking up" is null
Shigaraki has no Mana to be targeted in the Mana zone. And he has Regen so air attacks will hardly do much to him. And Shigaraki doesn't necessarily have to start with a massive Decay wave. He can go straight for Yuno's face.

Shigaraki has no Mana to be targeted in the Mana zone
Mana zone allows Yuno to spawn spell in an area, if someone have no magic, said area still has mana to allow the spell
And he has Regen
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

If a tornado is create inside him and he literally become pieces of flesh, mid is not enough to regen
He can go straight for Yuno's face.
Deku has precog /analytical prediction or something like that to counter Shigaraki right? Yuno has the same and is within his range, no sneak attack are gonna work nor a direct and simple hit

Finally: Yuno is also growing mid battle with his own AD

Mana zone allows Yuno to spawn spell in an area, if someone have no magic, said area still has mana to allow the spell
Hard to do it inside a person who is equal if not greater in speed that you.
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.
If a tornado is create inside him and he literally become pieces of flesh, mid is not enough to regen
Hood became pieces of Flesh and still Regens from it. Hell his body got vaporized and he regened from it. Plus Shigaraki body mutates to adapt to the attack. Like he did with the poison. He can easily grow holes in his body to expel air.
Deku has precog /analytical prediction or something like that to counter Shigaraki right? Yuno has the same and is within his range, no sneak attack are gonna work nor a direct and simple hit

Finally: Yuno is also growing mid battle with his own AD
Deku has Precog that can show the future. Yuno's Mana sensing (useless against Shigaraki) doesn't even compare. Not to mention Shigaraki has Danger sense now which means using that Air manipulation attack inside him is impossible.

Hard to do it inside a person who is equal if not greater in speed that you.
At the beginning of the fight with speed equalized? Not counting that Yuno can increase his stats with Mana zone, mana skin and reinforcement magic, since is not his base ap and speed
Hood became pieces of Flesh and still Regens from it. Hell his body got vaporized and he regened from it. Plus Shigaraki body mutates to adapt to the attack. Like he did with the poison. He can easily grow holes in his body to expel air.
CTR then because I have nothing to say to missinformation if that is the case
Deku has Precog that can show the future. Yuno's Mana sensing (useless against Shigaraki) doesn't even compare. Not to mention Shigaraki has Danger sense now which means using that Air manipulation attack inside him is impossible.
Reading the flow of mana lets yuno evade attacks, it does not need for his opponent to have mana

Based on current arguments I’m voting Yuno.

On top of the speed amps that Yuno has, Yuno’s accelerated development allows him to become way faster (and stronger) than before after a short period.

And Yuno’s magic would easily be able to outtax Shiggy’s regen as stated above. His body gets erroded into a pile of mush once Yuno starts spamming attacks with mana zone.

Based on current arguments I’m voting Yuno.

On top of the speed amps that Yuno has, Yuno’s accelerated development allows him to become way faster (and stronger) than before after a short period.

And Yuno’s magic would easily be able to outtax Shiggy’s regen as stated above. His body gets erroded into a pile of mush once Yuno starts spamming attacks with mana zone.
No

Do your own argument

I was waiting for you to carry this, Arnold-senpai 🫂

I vaguely remember a crt being made to upgrade his regen based off endeavor burning him to a crisp.
That was for All For One, who was healing via Eri's Rewind and not Super Regeneration.

Shigaraki's Regeneration is only Mid level, meaning you can kill him by destroying his brain. Says as much on his profile.

That was for All For One, who was healing via Eri's Rewind and not Super Regeneration.

Shigaraki's Regeneration is only Mid level, meaning you can kill him by destroying his brain. Says as much on his profile.
Guess I was misremembering.

I vote for Shigaraki just to force Arnold to participate, fight me
Also, with the Zeref vs goku thread, I can't stay here any more, the amount of braincells I have lost reading that needs a remedy
🧢

Due to SBA they'll be starting 4 km away from each other. Shigaraki will most likely start a decay wave that spreads across the ground for that entire distance. Since this character can fly to avoid it, it's basically worthless. I don't believe he will use his Growth, not unless he believes he needs it.

Yuno's range is Hundreds of Meters vs Shigaraki's Tens of Kilometers, so Shigaraki does have the advantage of being able to throw out attacks first. A single Air Cannon + Heavy Payload attack will cover an area stretching several dozens of Kilometers in front of him. Basically flattening anything in that direction.

If Shigaraki can visually see Yuno he'll know know what his powers are and his weaknesses thanks to Search. (Which are none notable according to Yuno's profile)

This sounds interesting. Sounds like dura negation, but I don't see that on his profile.

Shigaraki will know about it the second he visually sees Yuno. So he'll likely try to avoid it, assuming such a thing is possible.

Could someone explain how that works?

What does this mean? Sounds like dura negation and I don't see that on his profile. What's the range of that attack, since Shigaraki will know about it the second he visually sees Yuno. So he'll likely try to avoid it, assuming such a thing is possible.

Could you explain how this works?
Is not dura negation, is more attacking the insides of someone

Mana zone allows the user to spawn spells in an area, including persons, other people spells, behind you, around you, etc

Normally, this technique have to surpass mana skin of other people or even mana zone, also the fact that other people should be able to tell that someone is gonna use mana zone on you, so is extremely difficult to land a mana zone inside someone for all of this reasons, as everyone in BC is gonna sense the mana inside them suddenly changing from said use of Mana Zone, but against someone without Magic (but I can buy that some quirks could let him deduce him in other way, because Danger sense is literally the same for example), Yuno just use mana zone inside someone and is over

And the range is hundred of metters, the recent Yuno would have Kilometers though, but not important here, also, the range could probably be kilometers thanks to the movie, but that would need a CTR and pixel scaling and I don't know how to do it so I just wait

Edit: And Yuno would normally not blow up people but after seeing this monster with no magic? No different from how he literally blow up devils

Last edited:
That is dura negation, as said on our page. "An attack somehow bypasses the upper layers of the body and attacks the internal organs or an equivalent."

But I guess it's never been used like that in universe due to everyone being protected? So I can see why it wasn't mentioned on the profile for being capable of that.

Shigaraki has a Quirk called Search that tells him everything about whoever he looks at. He'll know all of Yuno's abilities and their limitations the second he makes visual contact with him. Which means he'll know about this mana zone and will most likely keep his distance away from him.

I imagine Yuno can sense and tell Shigaraki doesn't have any mana inside of him, so it won't take him long to be aware of this fact.

So I imagine this will become a ranged battle, as Shigaraki will want to avoid getting caught in such a technique.

Not certain how the fight will go down just yet.

In a stamina battle Shigaraki wins, no contest about that

Now, I won't vote, I just come here to argue from Yuno's side but because I have no idea of this Shigaraki beyond the profile, I can't be fair

If more arguments from more people are given, I will vote, for now, I would prefer to discuss with the BC users about Yuno's range

If air goes inside ShigAFO his body will adapt and expel the air same way he did poison. Thats his reactive evolution.

He evolved after being hurt and having a mental crisis by becoming stronger. That is also his reactive evolution.

ShigAFO starts this fight with infinite finger spam and using his ranged Quirks as AFO is in charge. That means he will be blasting an infinite amount of ranged attacks at Yuno from outside his range and also deleting everything around them near instantly.

ShigAFO with his Quirks + pre-molting reactive evolution legit deletes the entire countryside they are fighting in within seconds.

Even if Yuno manages to severely hurt ShigAFO he would either evolve and no longer be hurt by what Yuno is doing or would molt into Shigaraki being in control who perception blitzes as he’s disgustingly faster after bursting free.

Anything Shigaraki gets during his fight with Izuku is ignored in this case, since we haven't updated his profile yet. (Which will likely be separate keys)

Shigaraki using growth is unlikely, he only used it because his Quirks were erased. He always tries to decay first and even went to use Air Cannon before using growth. It's a massively liability since it lowers his mobility and his reactive evolution cannot protect him from a 6-B level tornado spawning inside of his brain.

Destroying the ground is pointless since both of them can fly, so I imagine the battle will take place in the air.

Shigaraki vastly outranges, and he'll know Yuno's abilities and their limitations with Search, as such he'll try to avoid letting Yuno get into attack range as much as possible.

Anything Shigaraki gets during his fight with Izuku is ignored in this case, since we haven't updated his profile yet. (Which will likely be separate keys)

Shigaraki using growth is unlikely, he only used it because his Quirks were erased. He always tries to decay first and even went to use Air Cannon before using growth. It's a massively liability since it lowers his mobility and his reactive evolution cannot protect him from a 6-B level tornado spawning inside of his brain.

Destroying the ground is pointless since both of them can fly, so I imagine the battle will take place in the air.

Shigaraki vastly outranges, and he'll know Yuno's abilities and their limitations with Search, as such he'll try to avoid letting Yuno get into attack range as much as possible.
Oh I forgot about Search. Plus Shigaraki has his own Power and Speed amplifiers (Heavy Payload, Kinetic boosters) Not to mention Recoil impact that can send the shockwaves back to Yuno.

And the whole Air from the inside doesn't really work. Endeavor Completely Vaporized Hood's body and he still Regenerated from his head. His was needed to be completely vaporized to kill him.

And the whole Air from the inside doesn't really work. Endeavor Completely Vaporized Hood's body and he still Regenerated from his head. His was needed to be completely vaporized to kill him.
Hood survived because his brain was undamaged, the key word being he regenerated from his head.

All you need to do is destroy Shigaraki's brain and he's dead, the damage his body takes is irrelevant.

You don't need to vaporize him.

Hood survived because his brain was undamaged, the key word being he regenerated from his head.

All you need to do is destroy Shigaraki's brain and he's dead, the damage his body takes is irrelevant.

You don't need to vaporize him.
I think I missed a word. "His HEAD was needed to be completely vaporized to kill him"

Both times we have seen a Nomu get killed their heads were burned off. Hood and that one anime only kill by Endeavor. Mirko straight up kicks a chuck of brain matter off a high ends head and it gets regenrated.

I think I missed a word. "His HEAD was needed to be completely vaporized to kill him"
Incorrect.

Mirko killed a High-End by crushing it's head.

It's never stated you can only kill them by vaporizing their head.

It wore a helmet and the Doctor nicknamed it Robot, but it was not a robot or inorganic.

There is a clear brain being crushed and you see it's organic eyes pop out as well. She then directly states she can kill them by destroying their heads.

You're reasoning implies Mirko is stupid and just got lucky.
Ok. Even then is very unlikely that attack would kill him. He still has his mutation. Just because it not happening right now doesn't mean he doesn't have that power. And like Hood he can just throw his head away to regen. So Yuno's Inside attack won't work. I am here to mostly disapprove that win con.

Incorrect. Assuming this happens, a 6-B tornado spawning inside of his brain would instantly kill him.

You need to show a scan of him surviving an attack that powerful from inside his brain. Your insides are vastly weaker than your outsides after all.

Shigaraki's mutations don't mean anything, they can't do anything outside of what we've seen. We don't give new abilities just because.

Only reason I'm saying that is because of this.

Is not dura negation, is more attacking the insides of someone

Mana zone allows the user to spawn spells in an area, including persons, other people spells, behind you, around you, etc

Normally, this technique have to surpass mana skin of other people or even mana zone, also the fact that other people should be able to tell that someone is gonna use mana zone on you, so is extremely difficult to land a mana zone inside someone for all of this reasons, as everyone in BC is gonna sense the mana inside them suddenly changing from said use of Mana Zone, but against someone without Magic (but I can buy that some quirks could let him deduce him in other way, because Danger sense is literally the same for example), Yuno just use mana zone inside someone and is over

And the range is hundred of metters, the recent Yuno would have Kilometers though, but not important here, also, the range could probably be kilometers thanks to the movie, but that would need a CTR and pixel scaling and I don't know how to do it so I just wait

Edit: And Yuno would normally not blow up people but after seeing this monster with no magic? No different from how he literally blow up devils

Are you saying this is wrong?

Mana zone allows the user to spawn spells in an area, other people spells, behind you, around you, etc
This is right, but Mana Zone spells do not spawn inside the person.

They spawn omnidirectionally, so Yuno could just spawn a spell behind Shigiraki, but the range would need a CRT since what Kazuma is saying isn’t accepted.

Yuno blowing up devils; we’re fodder high-ranking devils that we’re vastly weaker than him.

Back