• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Symbol of Fear vs Vice-Captain of the Golden Dawn (MHA vs BC)

Incorrect. Assuming this happens, a 6-B tornado spawning inside of his brain would instantly kill him.
I am pretty sure Yuno can't create air, only manipulate what is there. So his target would be the lungs. And Like I said, superior speed. Also he has Danger sense. Yuno isn't going hit him.
Shigaraki's mutations don't mean anything, they can't do anything outside of what we've seen. We don't give new abilities just because.
I am also pretty ******* sure the whole point of Reactive evolution is to give new powers to deal with the foe.

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, evolve in ways the user previously lacked. This allowing them to be better capable of dealing with said issues faced, and this evolution can come in the following ways:

• Developing new powers or abilities
  • Developing new resistances
  • Developing greater statistics. However, if this is the only way in which they "evolve", then Accelerated Development should be given instead to avoid redundancy.
So by your own rules Shigaraki infact can do new stuff with his mutations. We already saw him develop mouths to vomit poison. He can create a blowhole to put any air out by the same logic.

Saying that "Shigaraki's mutations don't mean anything" is the equivalent of Saying Doomsday entire powerset is meaningless.

He can only do what he's been shown to do. Shigaraki doesn't have Danger Sense period, stop giving him abilities he doesn't have on his profile.

You can't say he can magically get new abilities he's never shown before. Doesn't matter if you don't like it, in versus thread he's not doing something he's never been shown to do.

Your entire point here is worthless and means nothing considering what's been stated above.

His only showing was being able to spit out poison from his body and that has nothing to do with what we were discussing.

He can only do what he's been shown to do. Shigaraki doesn't have Danger Sense period, stop giving him abilities he doesn't have on his profile.

You can't say he can magically get new abilities he's never shown before. Doesn't matter if you don't like it, in versus thread he's not doing something he's never been shown to do.

Your entire point here is worthless and means nothing considering what's been stated above.

His only showing was being able to spit out poison from his body and that has nothing to do with what we were discussing.
So why the **** do have reactive evolution on his profile if you are not even going to consider it in debates. So how do Doomsday or Mahoraga debates go around here then. "Oh he hasn't shown it so we are just throwing out their primary abilities that have whole essay written on then in their profiles. "

Not my fault the profile isn't up to date. He has danger sense.

By the wiki's own rules he can create new abilities like I just posted
  • Developing new powers or abilities
If you are not even going to follow the rules of the wiki then why even debate. Shigaraki by definition of Reactive evolution on the powers and abilities page of VSBW CAN develop new abilities as per the situation.

I am pretty sure the Information section of VSBW is far more valid than your opinion.

Are you saying this is wrong?
his is right, but Mana Zone spells do not spawn inside the person.
The problem is that it was never stated that you can't do that but also never shown, if the ability is "to create spells in an area" and you are inside that area, and there is no exception said, then is difficult to say that you can't or can do that

If the characters can do that inside spells that can't be protected by Mana skin, seems logical that is because the mages have that protection in the first case, but do what you please, if you don't find that enough I understand

What are the win cons for Yuno?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-s...the-golden-dawn-mha-vs-bc.164541/post-6370951 (I can't quote him the usual way)

I would add that if Yuno sees Shigaraki completely destroying everything and he starts in base, he would instantly speedblitz with spirit dive+ zephyr as he is faster than Langris automatic EE shield, with a corrosive sword and aiming to kill, he would cut vital organs to seal the deal

Add instintive reaction to that and Shigaraki is not landing the first hit, only with radio waves? I don't see that as useful as Yuno have mana skin to protect his body from that radiation (because Asta with his own antimagic skin did that on space), you can ignore the "mana zone inside him" arguments if you want for never been used in canon but there is also nothing that denies the fact that Shigaraki lacks what other BC characters have to probably stop that from happening

Yeah the mana zone thing I agree with but is Yuno really that ruthless? Maybe later in this match when he sees bro is a literal monster. There’s also the fact bro doesn’t have mana so no mana skin to protect himself from being shredded inside out.

Yuno’s other wincons are just as valid regardless so he still takes this solidly.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/the-s...the-golden-dawn-mha-vs-bc.164541/post-6370951 (I can't quote him the usual way)

I would add that if Yuno sees Shigaraki completely destroying everything and he starts in base, he would instantly speedblitz with spirit dive+ zephyr as he is faster than Langris automatic EE shield, with a corrosive sword and aiming to kill, he would cut vital organs to seal the deal
Shigiraki with quirks can keep up with blitz levels. Also, if Yuno gets close, what stops Shigiraki from touching him once with decay?
Add instintive reaction to that and Shigaraki is not landing the first hit, only with radio waves? I don't see that as useful as Yuno have mana skin to protect his body from that radiation (because Asta with his own antimagic skin did that on space), you can ignore the "mana zone inside him" arguments if you want for never been used in canon but there is also nothing that denies the fact that Shigaraki lacks what other BC characters have to probably stop that from happening
Shigiraki doesn't use radio waves that often, only in certain situations.

Shigiraki with quirks can keep up with blitz levels. Also, if Yuno gets close, what stops Shigiraki from touching him once with decay?

I don’t think those quirks would keep up for long because Yuno will still get faster and faster over time.

Yuno has too many ways to prevent needless contact from Shigaraki. Such as:

• Literally slashing his hands with the big ass sword before it reaches him.
  • constantly focusing his magic to erode his hands away once he notices his plan to touch him.
  • and most especially, Spirit Magic: spirits hushed dance.

This doesn’t count the many levels of speed blitzing gained from various amps like mana zone, reinforcement magic and transformations.

Back