• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained why it doesn’t necessarily work on weaker beings if you want you can read What i answered to you (The Elisabeth thing)

So you’re admitting some of the things on his page are wrong?

Shouldn’t you now admit that spamming the ability page isn’t the best move?

Mitch FRA.
Agreed

So you’re admitting some of the things on his page are wrong?

Shouldn’t you now admit that spamming the ability page isn’t the best move?
i said in this same message i answered your points in that some points were outdated this is the case for the miasma one it was before the Cursed By light movie

As i said we’ll soon post all crt’s and correct lots of things

I used the profile cause you picked things that were contradicted by them without telling They were

I Also provided evidence for my points as Additional content

Only thing that can stand up to him is random when talking about Johnny test
Speedster talking about spamming dm’s stomps imo

This is a pretty clear exemple of What We’Ve been through for days i quite litteraly wrote a book and the admin in charge of the closing litteraly told We were not allowed to argue again but ig that if you can Go against rules i will too to respond to you

Here is what you said earlier as a win condition
As stated by the destroyer type page they use Natural elements not « natural mana » or anything related to magic
Negative Energy Also null Yuno we’ve went through this a lot and your argument was using Asta’s Anti magic to say it can null feelings and use it to null NE (Which obviously nulls Yuno since you Also said that Anti magic supersedes everything in fiction that is related to magic even though it’s layered)

Said page blatantly say Destroyer type is the use of Natural elements and Darkness and i’ve already shown a good chunk of why i ain’t magic

Do you are Using this scan again…
1) As i’ve explained a few billion times this ain’t Darkness it’s litteraly called dark energy and is not solid Darkness is the solid matter that compose the body of demons and can be infused with energy etc…

Still ain’t darkness the same profile in a most recent added content says the following Here (BTW i used this screenshot in the last message i posted about this debate you Just ignored it to give credit to the exact same profile so you will give the same credit even though it contradict your stance)

AHAHAHAHAH This one is pure gold he Litteraly used the scans From this part of the profile i’ll quote

He basically IGNORED one more Time everything except what goes in his direction first of all darkness is blatantly stated to be non magical (i made a 500 lines essay explaining why in the last authorized argument related message)

It can Also reflect natural lightning

And invisible things blablabla

Arnold you know that We can see the profiles so cropping and cherry picking points is just lying to someone that already knows the truth i’ve shown this part of the profile btw that’s pretty weird to use it while knowing i know about it

Pretty much isn’t them existing is a proof in itself since their body is composed of darkness and produce darkness during their first appearance With 0 magic power (due to the goddess seal) Grayroad a demon made of darkness existed
Derrierie isn’t naked and have darkness Galand fly with darkness Melascula has her darkness coat

Pretty famous scene in Which He counts the number of jump to cover the distance to Camelot to see if time had effects on his performance cropping it isn’t really a good argument

Not really you Just cropped the profiles to be dishonest

Because We don’t need to use headcanon for things that are shown

as i said earlier Merlin couldn’t do shit against the darkness even with PC réflexion and absolute cancel that cancel all magic (since it ain’t magic she can’t do anything and i already talked about it earlier ahah)

One of your link shows Cuzack stating said humans can’t CROSS SWORDS with them
Which is pretty obviously related to sword abilities
Your first link is one more time an attempt to bias the context since you have full knowledge of the scene and you know they’ve only became serious Once in the fight provoking intense fear
They were testing him and are blatantly stated to be able to doggystyle Arthur in terms of swordfights

And as i said i wasn’t agreeing with the used feats tho it wasn’t the main skill point at all

i’ll quote the profile

It is

Already adressed this bs

Which is precog same precog they are narratively implied to be able to bypass in terms of swords skills

You’ve made this circular statement a hundred times ignoring What We previously established about him getting nullified

LMAO didn’t he have another form of precog + it ain’t something He uses often From What i remember and it also ain’t really of use + said barrage is like 6 attacks

You Just ignored the context of the panels you used

Thought the experience argument was bad but if you want to We can cite Meliodas and Zel fighting their father that has over a billion years of age

Magna doesn’t even use his invisible ones at he end and Asta stated he was able to read the normal ones perfectly

Mel can copy a technique after looking at it once Which became Trillion darkness in the next showing of it

All it means is that We do not count amps prior to the equalized form if i understand correctly
Negative energy amps them passively at the same rate it amped skelletons except hundreds of skelletons went from not being able to do shit to sins lvl in a few seconds of exposition to negative energy and Mel and Zel aren’t a hundred characters to fuel in negative energy they don’t need to divi

FC is despite using virtually 0 magic but i never argued for it

He can’t NE can cover hundreds of meters to kilometers of range
Asta can’t null feelings
Asta would null Yuno by nulling NE
If Asta tries to let Yuno some space NE will cover said space nulling Yuno

Not while being nulled

And i’ve taken care of all your bs about darkness + they don’t need a head they need their hearts to live + Asta can’t null physicals + they produce darkness inside their body

It is Zel’s sword movements + funny how i showed ON while you showed Full React + Since Asta cannot null darkness it doesn’t change

Perfect cube Also reflect magic it would not affect darkness that isn’t magic
Absolute cancel is a part of her kit and she can’t do anything to pass through lol

This is outdated info cursed by light shows Elisabeth needing protection against it too

It isn’t Elisabeth had to protect too and even basic demons exude enough to not die From miasma Makai’s miasma isn’t the strongest at all

Because the page have the feat…

How isn’t it combat applicable when it litteraly was during a fight Arnold could you make an effort please

I adressed everything
Here are a few things with the bold effects i stated this morning
Edit: i’ll explain a bit if you don’t understand Darkness is their body it’s not magical it can be infused with abilities tho to grant effects

Demons with 0 magic could manipulate and create darkness as shown in the scans i used

Which means Asta can’t nullify it

I also showed Ominous nebulae not needing Darkness at all

We’ve already discussed how ****** Yuno was IR and Precog won’t help and Zel has Ranged IR and could beat a sword in which exist a swordsman with perfect precog and IR as shown in Excalibur profile and in NNT they are implied to be no match in Swordfights

Ominous nebulae would attract them and Yuno wouldn’t be able to use magic

Mel can clone and use trillion dark while chilling Zel would just kill them with ON speed would be irrelevant their skills too and Asta can’t null their Regen either

Now if you have questions dm me

Last edited:
We sure are daddy 🥵
Cba with this shit no more man
sad-man-checking-mobile-phone-1539.jpg

Last edited:
i said in this same message i answered your points in that some points were outdated this is the case for the miasma one it was before the Cursed By light movie

As i said we’ll soon post all crt’s and correct lots of things

I used the profile cause you picked things that were contradicted by them without telling They were

I Also provided evidence for my points as Additional content

You keep spamming the same claims over and over… it’s getting so tiring to look at your posts.

You still don’t see how flawed your evidences are. one could even say that your lucky that NNT voters ignore some of the scans you send.

You can’t just cherry pick details that go with your ajenda and argue against your own source at the same time it’s a very bad look.

Anyway, I’ll find the miasma point in all that mess.

You keep spamming the same claims over and over… it’s getting so tiring to look at your posts.

You still don’t see how flawed your evidences are. one could even say that your lucky that NNT voters ignore some of the scans you send.

You can’t just cherry pick details that go with your ajenda and argue against your own source at the same time it’s a very bad look.

Anyway, I’ll find the miasma point in all that mess.
How is it flawed:

Demons = 0 magic

Demons = Use darkness

It’s as simple as that I used scans + profiles you cherry picked the profiles that says it’s non magical darkness and said it was an outlier Happy to find out demons are outliers in NNT since darkness is basically a part or the entirety of their bodies

Elisabeth miasma thing

BC: True King of heroes, tipper, Sero, mitch, 45saef, azontr, quantu, Clover dragon, life of king, divine aura, lokolokura, Hunter, god900, panache, Arnold, Arpenis, Superstar, nightshade, Astalite, TypeOU

NNT: Ssgengar, storytellingdk, Boegveld, greatsage13th, Speedster,cielsaga, randomguy, nacht, makai 64100, overlord, aether, Zelas, Zezu, Vs referee, Kiraa, tatsumi, Zoldick, setsuna tenma

Goku: Life of King

Lmk if I forgot you

Note: Epsilon, Noneless, Majin, Jibz, Rabbit2002 seems to prefer closing the thread

Last edited:
How is it flawed:

Demons = 0 magic

Demons = Use darkness

It’s as simple as that I used scans + profiles you cherry picked the profiles that says it’s non magical darkness and said it was an outlier Happy to find out demons are outliers in NNT since darkness is basically a part or the entirety of their bodies

Elisabeth miasma thing

Neither Meliodas or Zeldris are even the ones who exerted that Miasma. It’s from the Demon realm😭. What Elisabeth did even looks like Mana/Anti Magic Skin.

Also, Bro your disingenuous rebuttals are so annoying, what the hell is “the goddess seal should’ve negged their clothes” this is like me saying “if intangible characters don’t slide through the floor then they’re not intangible”.

Like I said before: it’s clear Darkness’ use in combat has always been portrayed as magic. You’re basically changing the description of Full counter to support this wank.

anyway I’m done responding. It’s clear who the winner is.

Neither Meliodas or Zeldris are even the ones who exerted that Miasma. It’s from the Demon realm😭. What Elisabeth did even looks like Mana/Anti Magic Skin.
Ik the point is miasma affecting weak beings even base demons exude enough miasma to survive there

Also, Bro your disingenuous rebuttals are so annoying, what the hell is “the goddess seal should’ve negged their clothes” this is like me saying “if intangible characters don’t slide through the floor then they’re not intangible”.
I mean it’s not the only thing I said but Derrierie use darkness as clothes
Grayroad is darkness
Demons in general are darkness it’s their body
They all fly with darkness while having 0 magic

Like I said before: it’s clear Darkness’ use in combat has always been portrayed as magic. You’re basically changing the description of Full counter to support this wank.
Not really no darkness in itself isn’t considered magic Zezu Aether and Majin explained it to you

anyway I’m done responding. It’s clear who the winner is.
See you then 🙌🏻

BC: True King of heroes, tipper, Sero, mitch, Setsuna tenma, 45saef, azontr, quantu, Clover dragon, life of king, divine aura, lokolokura, Hunter, god900, panache, Arnold, Arpenis

NNT: Ssgengar, storytellingdk, Boegveld, greatsage13th, Speedster,cielsaga, randomguy, nacht, makai 64100, overlord, aether, Zelas, Zezu, Vs referee, Kiraa, tatsumi

Lmk if I forgot you

Note: Epsilon, Noneless, Majin seems to prefer closing the thread

Jibz seems to be neutral leaning towards us being ashamed
Grace for incon starting now ig 🤷‍♂️

According to the page, miasma only works on weaker characters and it gave king as the strongest of the weaker character it affects. So Asta’s Anti Magic Skin and Yuno’ Mana Skin > King.
Then I don't agree with what's on the page. King simply does not have a resistance to miasma, not because he was weaker(which is true tho). An effective hax should be defined as the opponents lack of resistance rather than because they can output less than the hax user.

Then I don't agree with what's on the page. King simply does not have a resistance to miasma, not because he was weaker(which is true tho). An effective hax should be defined as the opponents lack of resistance rather than because they can output less than the hax user.
Anyway wouldn’t a Poison Manip need Resistance ?
If they can’t resist it they are simply ****** since it attacks vitals
King was sick due to NE not miasma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back