• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami verses Wolfgang Schreiber

bruh we have more than seven (vel was the 7th and dot just added more salt to injury)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
bruh we have more than seven (vel was the 7th and dot just added more salt to injury)
I love how Wolfgang is winning here, but Meda is stomping EVERYONE in that other one like quite literally.

Frohe Magnolia said:
In the other one she's bloodlusted tho.
And she gets stomped, Spinne is too stronk to be beaten
Wait i think i forgot to add spinne.

FORGIVE ME! I will correct my mistake right away. (srsly how could i forget the man?)

PS: That's the meme, Bloodlusted Medaka vs In Character Medaka. Gotta love the difference in power. xD

Xantospoc said:
>Stomping
> Multiple arguments are showing each of the LoD can solo her

> Man, Firephoenixearl 's land is an happy place
"each"

Literally only Machina is being argued at all. xD

Also it's not done but i've already explained why he doesn't win, and no counter argument as of yet.

Back