• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
I wanted to see if Hajime Nagumo could contend with the famous Tier 5-C Medaka Kurokami, so I made this match.

Medaka Kurokami - End God Mode

Hajime Nagumo - After Stories

Speed Equalized

The Hero is off

Location - Enies Lobby

Medaka Kurokami - 6 (Walking Strawman, Veloxt1r0kore, Firephoenixearl, DodoNova2, Mr. Common Sense, Gargoyle One)

Hajime Nagumo - 0 ()

Are they blood lusted?

This battle seemingly just comes down to who erases the other person from existence first, or at least who can one shot the other with hax. it was mentioned on the profile that his conceptual existence erasure has something to do with a chain, how does that work?

Concept erasure isn't something he can do in battle it requires him to sit down and concentrate, well if he had yue with him they could pull concepts off in battle but that's cause more ppl makes concepts easier to form.

He can use it in battle if he has a very strong desire ie the desire to deny the worth of existence like he did when yue was taken from him, but that's under special circumstances though, otherwise it's more of a prep time kind of thing.

Anyway concept erasure is a concept manipulation which uses information manipulation to overwrite the information on something from exists to doesn't exists.

IDK. I never made it to the afterstories, but apperently Hajime has planet level Mind and Memory manipulation, which I'm surprised was never brought up in this thread (Since there are already so many votes counted) , because IIRC she lost to Nihilus because of mind manipulation, and here she only has minor resistance to memory manipulation listed, and despite how much hax is in Medaka box I've never heard of any planetary mind manipulation mentioned when talking about the manga (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, we need to know if in the after stories Hajime uses mind manipulation and memory manipulation regularly (Although IIRC, even that wouldn't be a good measure of what he would use first because all througout the after stories he was completely casual and didn't need to use anywhere near his full power at all....At least that's what I was told)

Again, how is it used? Nihilus worked so well because it was passive, so she could not time erasure blitz him. also, pretty sure Nihilus has above planet level mind hax.

Yes, but how

Hajime has an artifact which allows him to manipulate the consciousness of people all over the world, when he came back from torcus there was a big buzz about him and his classmates reappearing after being gone for while and so ppl wanted to know what happened, hajime and co said they went to another world but no one beleived them so they kept harassing hajime's teacher, saying she should take responsibility, so hajime got pissed and mind controlled everyone in the world so they wouldn't ask anymore questions about what happened to hajime and co.

It's basically an artifact hajime uses to cover up stuff related to him and his classmates, using it he can manipulate the entire internet to conceal his and his classamates identity, like the time they curbstomped some terriorist, all information pointing to it being hajime and co was covered up.

And yea hajime hasn't had a serious fight in the after stories, it's been more of a slice of light sort of thing, he hasn't been in any serious threat, so we don't know what the heck he is capable of, or what new abilities he has. We know he has glasses that can see into the past, gloves which grasps souls, another artifact which basically mind and emotion screws ppl but that's about it.

So as to whether he regularly uses the planetary mind control in a serious fight, who knows since he hasn't been in one yet, what he usually uses it for is to mind control the world so ppl won't find out anything about him.

Not gonna see a serious hajime in the after stories for a while, there is hinted to be a major threat about 6 years after the main series, after which point hajime has already perfected basically an infinite energy source, and can use infinite heat or some op stuff like that but just have to wait to see that.

When he fought ehito he knew he had to go all out so he did, and used illusions and everything he had to win, but again after stories he has never been seriously threatened.

@Walking

It's combat applicable, he uses it to fix bothersome problems for him, i don't see why he couldn't use it in a fight, seriously it's like this:

Hajime you and the members of your harem just used your superpowers for the whole world to see

Hajime: No prob, just gonna mind control everyone in the world so no one can remembers it.

Hajime hey the media is attacking and harassing a member of your harem

Hajime: No prob, just gonna mind control the entire world so they will shut up about it

These are literally reasons why he has used it, so yes it's combat applicable but will it be the first thing he does? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» I have no idea, i would think it would come out at some point, but we don't know when atm since again hajime has never been seriously threatened in the after stories, we have no idea how a serious after stories hajime fights, and from what we know atm planetary mind control is his strongest ability, sans if he can spam concept magic now and the infinite heat stuff in the future but who knows what else he can do.

but he has never used it for combat? seems like it would be at best out of character for him to use. has his personality segnificantly changed from the previous part?

His personality if anything has just become more restrained in the after stories, he tries to act like a upstanding Japanese citizen, in other words he knows he can't just go around killing ppl like he did before, so he restrains himself.

All hajime has fought in the after stories are fodder, seriously there is no threat to him, he has fought terrorist and criminal organizations, but he doesn't need to try against human opponents, he just uses his railgun against them.

When it's something that's more up the scale of threat like helmut was but still fodder in comparison to him, he just dropps meteors covering half the surface of a planet and it's over.

We have no idea what he does against someone equal to him, and we have no idea what other new hax abilities he has.

Anyway i wouldn't argue for planet level mind control being something he uses of the bat since there is no evidence for it atm since we don't know how serious hajime operates, i was just arguing it would come into play at some point, hajime has always used whatever artifacts is available to him, but that's irrelevant here since all medaka needs is a thought to end him.

Uhm...doesn't Medaka just brainwash herself back to normal doe? Also yeah Medaka is clearly stomping here due to faster and better hax overall.

It strictly needs 7 votes to be added.

"For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:"

Back