• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami verses Wolfgang Schreiber

Pretty sure she can copy his Briah since it's nature is similar to Minuses. The problem is it's cost people's soul. So once she activate it, she's doomed for.

Now you mention it, no skills in Medaka Box ever make the users cost anything.

To be fair, she did copy stuff like All fiction. Reality warping doesn't seem too far out of her grasp. It would kill her if it activated though.

MagiSinbad said:
No you mention it, no skills in Medaka B├Á ever make the users cost anything.
Using minuses have a cost on the user's sanity actually, that's why Medaka doesn't use them. The minuses are just so screwed in the head that it doesn't matter anyway.

The God Of Procrastination said:
EvilMegaCookie said:
Good luck copying something that is literally reality warping and heavily based on a past trauma and the nature of your soul.
Edit: And, you know, being something personal and not something just anyone can use.
You mean like minuses, which she has dozens of?
Welp. I stand corrected. Although I have my doubts about even being able to use it. It'd literally screw her over.

If she does copy it, and that's a pretty big if, the soul destruction would be enough to bypass AF revival. It was determined in a couple of threads, including CRTs, that her soul is required for AF to function.

Copying briah is child's play for Medaka.

@She will die due to souls. That is IF she uses it. That is IF she doesn't negate the soul dmg via Encounter or All Fiction. And that is IF you are gonna assume she is gonna have the same kind of drawback as a Briah. Medaka's version is perfect and she doesn't steal a power (not with The End anyway), she learns it. She learns how to boost her speed and stuff, though since her learn is practically broken in every way it's usually called copy. Will learning a briah come with the flaws of the Briah (remember perfect version means flawless). I'll leave that one to you tbh.

@Blahblah9755 Minuses don't cost anything dude, they don't cost the sanity. Minuses are abnormalities, abnormalities are skills that one develops through their mind state and past and stuff like that. Minuses are BAD abnormalities that come from bad or derived mindstates. Minuses are created for the purpose of hurting others. Doing that can make one go crazy (if you kill too much you will start getting used to it), that's what it means not "it will lower your good girl percentage by 1 percent every time u use it". Medaka sees herself as a godess that has to help the humans she wouldn't go around placing her problems on them. When Medaka used like 500 minuses vs Iihiko (every minus + the possible minus from Ajimu's 800 skills), there was no drawback on her, and again that is hundreds of minuses at the same time.

@Medaka getting stomped, 1 hit will not exactly kill Medaka. The guy is not full power, if im not mistaken he's a pretty "ok you can have a chance" kind of guy (i may be wrong on that, in the DI anime which i watched he was that kind of guy). So Medaka can just negate the dmg.

1) I don't think she'd be able to "lear" the Briah reguardless. She might have way around it, but that's neither here nor there.

2) Now that I think about, yeah that's probably true. Minus' have ****** abilites because they themselves are ******. That being said, I seem to remember that at one point Medaka learning her opponents negative mental traits was a problem. I feel like it was mentioned some time around Kumagawa's usurpation of the student council.

3) No comment.

Like Fire said, copying Briah isn't out the question.

Unless Wolfgang has resistance or immunity from having abilities copies. (Looking at his profile. I see neither) There is nothing stopping Medaka from performing Briah better. However, the countermeasures of the souls will come into question unlike Medaka, Wolfgang does have souls in stock. So, the only way for Medaka to use Briah is similar to what Fire said previously. Medaka is going to have to Encounter or All Fiction.

Medaka is more likely to use All Fiction via Causality Manipulation. She can perform the cause of Briah and erase the effect of having to use her soul as a sacrifice.

Briah doesn't use souls as fuel. It gets stronger the more souls the user have and the stronger said souls are. The point is: Unless her ego is strong enough to reject reality and her desire is the same as Wolfie's, she can't really copy his Briah.

why copying briah is still a thing?

1. she need Ahnenerbe or holy relic

2. she needs large amount of soul to start reaching briah

3. if ****** state of mind is what you needed to reach briah there should no need for Die Ewigkeit formula and you cant skip assiah and yetzirah( medaka will never be able to copy assiah or yetzirah because she need the same Ahnenerbe or holy relic )

4. briah its not like minuses its more of the deepest desire of a person soul so its more closer to kara no kyoukai origin

If there was another method of collecting the souls, then the Briah could be used, hence the Ahnenerbe is not necessary to its use.

The argument that you need to "level up" from Assiah to Briah first is also not a compelling argument. Powers are copied as they are, not as their basic, original undeveloped form was.

okay. so i dont remember she got soul collecting skills. assiah and yetzirah isnt original undeveloped form they are just a holy relic given form briah on the other hand is the depest desire of a person so maybe she can copying person depest desire(i doubt it because minuses is just mental disorder while briah comes the deepest desire of a person soul so you need to copy his soul) but even if she can if she cant affect the world around her or inside her body its just desire nothing else

Die Ewigkeit is a A magic formula created by the Snake of Mercury which allows the user to absorb souls and convert them into power.

A Holy Relic is a weapon or artifact, which is a concept implemented by the Mercury, the core of which is powered by spiritual techniques.

even if she can collect soul how can we be so sure that its basically the same formula as die ewigkeit?

Verse equalisation, that's how.

We don't need the method of collecting souls to be the same for her to use them, only the outcome that she ends up having collected souls.

And if we make fma homonculus vs dies irae they gonna have nuclear durability,poison immune, and body only act as physical contact?

"She'd probably get the ability to eat them though"

eat what soul? can she copy another deepest desire of a person soul?

w8 now that i think again why cant she copy atziluth if she can copy briah? atziluth and briah comes from the same craving the diffrence is the soul amount its needed to use. if she somehow copy wolfgang briah yes she cant reach atziluth but if she somehow copy ren or rein briah why cant she reach atziluth?

ps: me trying to comprehend this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKPhjkw3Y84

@Akalavashimu Name 1 ability on this wiki (any) and Medaka will be able to copy (with some few exceptions to stuff that is not an actual ability so stuff like Khorne's blessing, or weapons stuff like that). Though why we don't accept that she can copy he atziluth is not because she rly cannot it's just that the strongest skills she has copied (shown to copy) come from Ajimu Najimi which in this wiki has an eternal "Unknown" stat, so the most she has shown to copy would be tier 2 stuff like All Fiction and the god-tier skill in verse being Bookmaker. So while she can copy some of Akuto Sai's power, we would treat it as NLF since she hasn't shown to copy powers of this level, that's the point of "she won't copy a 1-A power like atziluth". But yeah if we remove the NLF part of the whole argument then yes Medaka would copy atziluth too.

And about the "she can't copy a briah" thing (why keep this up, as i said it's practically child's play for Medaka, it's nothing hard). Yes she can copy desires, she did copy stuff like Koga's abnormality which was said to come from her own desire to be abnormal (the abnormality Koga had is the enhanced physical characteristics, hand to hand mastery kinda thingy and some really nice healing factor). So yeah...ez job. Also a state of mind does include one's desire, remember Kumagawa the man who envies ppl and wants to be better than anyone - A skill that trashes anything one might consider "special" (envy).

@Apies LOL! Order now and you too can get your free "soul devourer".

@Akalavashimu (again). She doesn't need souls to start reaching briah and all that stuff. She literally just has it at the start of the fight (passive The End), and not only does she get the briah, but she gets a perfect version of it, so even Wolfgang won't be a match anymore. Even if you somehow argue that Wolfgang's briah is already perfect than that would mean it gets a 120% boost (only if it's perfect doe).

About the soul destruction as i said All Fiction and/or Encounter completely negate that part.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
>Name 1 ability on this wiki (any) and Medaka will be able to copy
Any ability with a physical component. Case in point, Gate of Babylo. Also, Encounter has never deflected any soul based attacks.
Y U DO DIS?

Read carefully m8 (blessings and stuff such as weapons). Physical components fall under that. No take mi out of context.

I was more talking about the "dmg" the briah would cause, though perfecting the briah via erasing it's unneeded parts like soul consumption via All Fiction (like how it did with Raf Raflessia) is an easier option rather than having to encounter or all fiction the dmg. Anyway, point is there are ways around it.

Using something at 120% of its capabilities doesn't mean not needing to pay the cost. If anything it means paying an extra cost

she doesnt need soul? why? that is not how briah works without people soul dies irae character cannot use any of their skill

"An Ahnenerbe is not needed to use a briah."

Doesn"t Schreiber fuse with his holy relic ? And she needs to attach her soul to something in order to start using Die Ewigkeit

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
So All Fiction could, theoretically, erase the need for soul consumption, the only thing is, Medaka would need to know about it. She can't erase what she's unaware of.
Why you make me do this?

Do i have to pronounce everything. When something is copied via The End, Medaka knows "EVERYTHING" about the skill, as i said, she "learns" the skill.

• Observatio (Þª│Õ»ƒ, Kansatsu): Very similar to Maguro's Analysis, it is the method through which The End copies other abilities. In Altered God Mode it is "perfected" and allows her to see the processes of actions broken down to allow easier observation and copying.
Medaka knows everything about the briah, including it's cost. Ofc the observation is also perfected later on in the series.

Briah isn't just a power. It's a whole new world based entirely on the user's desire. A world for the user and their holy relic. No HR = No Briah. Not strong enough ego + Die Ewigkeit + A big soul count = No briah too.

Back