• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thanos with complete gauntlet VS Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
>No snapping in the OP

A natural question. Does not Ainz's valuable hax operates much faster than all of Thanos', coz it's not based on body movement? Thinking>clenching fist.

Belyompusct said:
>No snapping in the OP

A natural question. Does not Ainz's valuable hax operates much faster than all of Thanos', coz it's not based on body movement? Thinking>clenching fist.
Ainz abilities are thought based? Since when?

So im saying prob thanos but couldnt ainz stop time and use wish apon a star so thanos would be dust or does the ig stop reality warping?

AnonymousBlank said:
You sure that he can destroy the heart of someone thousand of times more stronger than him?

I'm not saying that his heart is High 6-B like his body, but say that a 6-C can crush the organs of a High 6-B sounds a lot of strech.

Soul stone should counter death manipulation?

Time stone will counter time Manipulatiom

Power stone is breaking some bones

And reality stone is turning things to jelly

Leaning towards Thanos here..

As others said, Thanos clenches his fist.

Also, no snapping? What does that mean? Are you restricting Thanos of existence erasure?

If so, i'm pretty sure this won't qualify as a legitimate match.

"Soul stone should counter death manipulation?"

Nope. The soul stone has never displayed reviving the dead, or else Gamora would've never needed to be a sacrifice.

The timestone never directly showed resistance to timestop and it's clear the time abilities need to be activated so even if it does, theres no guarantee Thanos would be ready for it.

Okay? Sheer power is only going to get him so far.

Reality stone has never directly shown to instant kill someone and at best showed illusions.

Ainz has a thought based instant Death spell called... Death. He thinks, you're dead.

Akreious said:
Reality stone has... at best showed illusions.
It does much more than just that. Thanos was literally warping reality to alter the environment into whatever he wants to make it as. And he has been shown to use the Reality Stone to turn his opponents into Jelly, as well as turn their weapons and equipment into bubbles.

Akreious said:
Okay? Sheer power is only going to get him so far.
Doesn't this sheer power include him ripping apart the moon? I'm pretty sure that's going to get him quite far.

>Ainz has a thought based spell called death

He simply used silent-magic, it's no different from using it on any other instant death spell.

And by the POV of the demihuman who survived it, it's implied he had to point.

>Speed isn't equalized

>Looks at their speed

>At least High Hypersonic Thanos

>Hypersonic Ainz

I wonder which one will react faster.

Technically it isn't a blitz due to the 4KM distance and Ainz has to think while Thanos closes his fist

Never said it was, just pointed out that thanos would react faster.

EDIT: I'd like to remind you that ainz still needs to point for silent instant death via POV of demihuman.

Ainz cast (think) first - Thanos dead

Thanos closes his fist first - Ainz warped into something harmless. Ainz's WCI didn't protect him against gauntlet reality warping i'm right (honestly i'm not sure with this)?

Inconclusive.

5-10 times speed gap it's too much imo.

Change my mind from inconclusive to stomp.

If Ainz can resist IG reality warp with WCI then it's stomp in Ainz favour.

Both option is pretty bad.

Since the fight is starting at 4km, Ainz just buffs the hell out of himself to prep since Thanos can't hit him yet unless he goes for the planet. Ainz just haxes him from a distance since he actually has range. If Thanos actually gets close, time stop/death hax gg. If Thanos manages to kill him, he rezzes and just uses instant death the second he is back because he knows it will happen. Thanos isn't expecting him to come back.

>Thanos has universal range against Ainz hundred of KM.

>Thanos can't hit him when he is the one that has the speed advantage.

>Bloodlusted Thanos.

Lmao.

> Universal with teleporting which Ainz can interupt.

> AOE death spells is a lovely thing.

> Bloodlust doesn't matter when everything he can do short of planet bust is not even 200 meters.

Try again.

>Complete Infinity Gauntlet is being used.

>Ainz interupting the IG which is beyond Overlord.

>Does matter because if Ainz doesn't use death hax at the start Thanos warps him into spagettie.

Newendigo said:
>Does matter because if Ainz doesn't use death hax at the start Thanos warps him into spagettie.
Well there's thing like Twenty in Overlord, which comparable to IG to some extent, and you can resist its effect with your WCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back