• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thanos with complete gauntlet VS Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Overlord ever manage to reach the level of power that the IG and the gems has showed? If not then no, he doesn't resists.

I've seen this before . . .

Anyway, Ainz casts "Death", and Thanos dies instantly. He seems to be like this spell a lot currently.

Mara+ None of this are on the level of the IG or the gems, at all.

Longinus is a existance eraser item, that is.

FEO looks like a silly way to change the rules of the world, bit I want to know if it show the level of IG.

>FEO looks like a silly way to change the rules of the world, bit I want to know if it show the level of IG.

Wha? I mean it's change whole rules of magic, it's literally universe reality warping feat. What "level" of IG you meaning?

>Longinus is a existance eraser item, that is.

Which is IG.

IG just connect 5 ability in one item and strengthen them.

>Speed unequal

MHS Thanos > HS Ainz

>Complete IG Thanos

Base Ainz

>5-A Thanos

6-C Ainz

>Bloodlusted

Ainz can't even be bloodlusted (like he needs it)

I find it hilarious that even with everything stacked in his favor, Thanos still isn't manhandling Ainz.

I was referring to his tier in general but he does have 5-A barriers (not sure why) and the speed difference almost guarantees it gets put up everytime.

I agree with speed and never argue with that. And thinks it's kinda stomp in his favour.

On the other hand Ainz need only think and he's dead.

My concern with if Thanos tried reality warped Ainz into harmless thing and fail due to Ainz WCI, it's give Ainz time to silent cast (think) his instant death spell. Thanos basically have no means to defend himself against this kind of attack.

Btw if speed equalized or Thanos not bloodlusted it's will be stomp in Ainz favour.

Akreious said:
Death is instant and thought based. He doesnt need silent casting in this case.
While she had no idea what he had done, he had instantly killed two warriors who were on par with her. Could such a powerful undead being even be controlled? If his finger pointed to her, would she be the one to perish next? The only people she knew who could do this besides the Demon Emperor Jaldabaoth

Demihuman states that he pointed his finger, and the narrative also stated that ainz used silent magic. Are you saying ainz points faster than thanos can clench his damn fist despite having faster speed?

Just realised something, the battle is in space. Thanos' only way to move around is teleporting which Ainz screw with. Sasuga on the other hand can teleport and fly. Thanos ain't blitzing anything.

Ainz is a stone ******* statue by comparison to Ainz

Ainz is Mach 6 to Thanos's Mach 46

Thanos talks about politics on his planet to Gamora before crushing his fist at a skeleton statue

Gargoyle One said:
Ainz is a stone ******* statue by comparison to Ainz

Ainz is Mach 6 to Thanos's Mach 46

Thanos talks about politics on his planet to Gamora before crushing his fist at a skeleton statue
Wat

Main problem is Thanos bloodlusted and most likely didn't go in CQC, and just try reality warp Ainz instantly. Will it's work on WCI or not it's second question.

Maraderchik said:
Main problem is Thanos bloodlusted and most likely didn't go in CQC, and just try reality warp Ainz instantly. Will it's work on WCI or not it's second question.
This is complete infinity gauntlet Thanos, WCI has arguably 5-B showings at best. Complete infinity gauntlet was capable of erasing half of the universe from rumors i've been hearing.

OpMasada said:
This is complete infinity gauntlet Thanos, WCI has arguably 5-B showings at best. Complete infinity gauntlet was capable of erasing half of the universe from rumors i've been hearing.
But OP restricted this, so there no existence erasure.

Yeah I know rumors are a bad thing to provide in vs debates, unless your reply is saying that it's true?

Why should I have to clarify it?

You're on a thread involving Thanos from the movie, the movie where the snap happens. Let alone that Thanos wiping half the universe is borderline impossible to miss in 90% if Marvel threads.

Plus, "Rumour" isn't even used properly

Masada ninja'd what I was going to say 4 hours ago, lel.

Anyway, if people still believes that is a "fair" match, then I vote for Thanos for all the compeling reasons that were given in the thread.

Gargoyle One said:
Why should I have to clarify it?
You're on a thread involving Thanos from the movie, the movie where the snap happens. Let alone that Thanos wiping half the universe is borderline impossible to miss in 90% if Marvel threads.

Plus, "Rumour" isn't even used properly
I didn't watch the movie, and I don't usually view marvel threads.

Yes, since you already made clear that it wasn't a rumor, it of course isn't used properly.

While she had no idea what he had done, he had instantly killed two warriors who were on par with her. Could such a powerful undead being even be controlled? If his finger pointed to her, would she be the one to perish next? The only people she knew who could do this besides the Demon Emperor Jaldabaoth

Demihuman states that he pointed his finger, and the narrative also stated that ainz used silent magic. Are you saying ainz points faster than thanos can clench his damn fist despite having faster speed?

"Death Instantly kills the target without any activation time or requirements. It is similar to grasp heart, but does not require the caster to crush the heart, and does not have its secondary stun effect."

No requirements such as pointing or any activation time. Pointing is literally just a thing he does AND again, it does not need silent casting.

You used a quote from the wiki to disprove my point despite the novel literally showing otherwise?

Here's more quotes from the novel:

Ainz interrupted their conversation and cast a silent eighth tier spell, ÒÇîDeathÒÇì

Ainz once again cast a silent ÒÇîDeathÒÇì spell.

"Yes, yes," Ainz carelessly cast a silent ÒÇîDeathÒÇì on the female demihuman as well

Novel states its silent casting

>Pointing is literally just a thing he does

No it's not, he points to target, the novel already showed that with my comment above.

It's contradict with other spells Ainz cast in battle against Shalltear, while they not silent, there no particular description about his hand movement.

While in Manga and Anime it was indicated that he move his hands while casting in the LN there never specially mentioned (apart from grasp heart, but it's specially described in this way).

Same with his Delay Magic: True Death, he cast it without any movement.

Maraderchik said:
It's contradict with other spells Ainz cast in battle against Shalltear, while they not silent, there no particular description about his hand movement.
While in Manga and Anime it was indicated that he move his hands while casting in the LN there never specially mentioned (apart from grasp heart, but it's specially described in this way).

Same with his Delay Magic: True Death, he cast it without any movement.
True death? The novel literally stated that he planted his hand on gazef's shoulder.

Hmm, I seem to have remembered it incorrectly, I thought that ainz had casted it before gazef had moved.

But regardless, the point still stands that ainz had indeed pointed with 'Death'

And the novels did state ainz had moved his hands -

She was still flying back from the force of the explosion when Ainz hurled a black sphere after her.

Of course, one could easily say that "but it doesn't mean he actually moved his hand"

But even shalltear was narrated to have to use her hand for certain spells.

Also, ainz lacking the necessity to use his hands itself would run contradictory of the recent volume, that being the quote I demonstrated above, and more from vol 13:

As he raised his hand, his hand was struck and damaged, and the spell fizzled.

Narrative blatantly acknowledging that he uses his hands to aim.

"ÒÇîTwin Maximize Magic Re―" Just as Ainz was about to cast a spell at Lupusregina, another bullet hit Ainz's arm

Narrative once more confirming that ainz used his arm to aim his spell.

Yuri launched her area Kibakushou at the location where Ainz had been. Ainz wrinkled his brow ― despite having no brow ― as he saw this and reached a hand out. "...No, no, you should have prioritized healing." Yuri could have healed herself with her ki. After making his jab at Yuri, Ainz cast his spell. Needless to say, it was a spell that he already knew to be effective. "ÒÇîTwin Maximize Magic Vermilion NovaÒÇì." Having cast an attack spell, Ainz came into view. He looked at Yuri, who was wreathed

Again stating that he used his hand.

Good point about interruption his casts, but does it really need to hit his hand in particular? There is a good example in vol.9 that perfectly justify this. Imo Shizu didn't really need hit his hand, she can interrupt his casting with shot in his head, rib cage or leg or anything else.

YGGDRASIL's super-tier magic was incredibly powerful.

Because of that, during a large-scale battle, bringing down a person who cast super-tier spells was the absolute highest priority.

There were many ways to interrupt the casting. Teleportation ambushes. Bombardment from atop a magic carpet. Extremely long-range sniping.

However, no attacks like these came toward Ainz. In turn, that proved that there were no YGGDRASIL players present.

It's just indicated that you can interupt spellcaster before he finish his cast. It's literally stops mid sentence

."ÒÇîTwin Maximize Magic Re―"

Basically if you cast instantly there just no preparation time.

And one more problem with this whole "hit Ainz's arm" argument is:

In that case, which type did CZ's ability to interrupt Ainz's spellcasting belong to? That move just now was very handy, but it did not seem to have a long cooldown time. That would mean it was the use-limited type. However, he could not tell how long it would take for her to recover her uses. All he could do was hope that she could not recover them during the course of the battle after they were depleted.

Basically it's implied it's not just regular attack, but special ability to interrupt casting, or else Ainz can't cast anything against Shalltear at all.

Your counters to my proof is that, you need to hit him to interrupt super-tier magic?

He can silent cast?

And that ainz was curious about how much times could CZ use her ability?

Nothing that you said refuted my post, and some of it isn't even relevant.

>He can silent cast?

Looks like he can't. There a special item for this purpose. (I suppose you said this about Super-Tier)

>And that ainz was curious about how much times could CZ use her ability?

?

>Nothing that you said refuted my post, and some of it isn't even relevant.

It's literally meaning that Shizu interrupt his cast with skill and not with her basic attack on his hand. Sure it's irrelevant here, because there just no time for Ainz to think [Death] or another spell in this combat due to speed blitz.

>Thanos FRA

All reasons for Thanos is speed blitz. So it's not even a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back