• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought that evidence pointing to the Nine Realms being galaxies was brought up in a thread a few months ago (with some arguments that they were universe sized also being made, though not accepted)
Yeah each of the nine "realms" are galaxies, a statement from the VFX team of Thor 2. IIRC it's a similar situation to Bleach where Soul Society is the name for a lot of things.

•The area where all the souls live on the planet ~ Soul Society
•The planet itself ~ Soul Society
•The galaxy the planet is in ~ Soul Society
•The universe/dimension the galaxy is in ~ Soul Society

how come we don't scale the Raimi/Webb/MCU Spider-Men to 8-B when the Goblin Pumpkin Bomb from Harry visibly left damage on Giant Sandman (Who is 8-B) and made him scream in pain

A description of Thanos and his mastery of the Infinity Stones (from the Infinity War artbook):

9114888-9234042842-unkno.png
I watched a video flip through of the artbook, and man, I wish I have it

Some other notable things I can find:
  • Further emphasis on Thanos' nigh-indestructibility
  • Further confirmation that Thanos holds back after removing his armour unless they are a threat to his agenda
  • Stuff about Nidavellir, its weapons and Thor's feat
  • The Outrider Dropships are compared to meteorites in impact and temperature
  • The Threshers might have once been used on Thanos' farm

how come we don't scale the Raimi/Webb/MCU Spider-Men to 8-B when the Goblin Pumpkin Bomb from Harry visibly left damage on Giant Sandman (Who is 8-B) and made him scream in pain
Giant Sandman only got 8-B scaling at a larger size than he was in Spider-Man 3. His Spider-Man 3 giant form would probably just upscale higher into 8-C+.

Giant Sandman only got 8-B scaling at a larger size than he was in Spider-Man 3. His Spider-Man 3 giant form would probably just upscale higher into 8-C+.
But Sandman's Giant Key that has the 8-B rating shows scans from Spider-Man 3, plus when Giant Sandman took on the attacks from Electro, his size doesn't look as comparable or even big as the one from Spider-Man 3.
alsoitlookslikemcuspideytook1hitfromelectro'sboltorsomething

MCU Spidey still ended up getting up from the attack anyway and didn't leave long lasting damage on him. I don't see it as faulty 🤷‍♂️
They were presented as a threat to him and when a one struck it left him dazed. Scaling from that is difficult

If you really want 8-B Spider-Man just try for Giant Sandman Pumpkin Bomb scaling

Why do we assume the glider missiles are that much stronger than pumpkin bombs? I feel like their lack of use should mean something

Then it have no reason to scale to the missiles without any proof

Assuming they're that much stronger than pumpkin bombs puts into question Harry never using them against Peter despite being fully intent on killing him

A description of Thanos and his mastery of the Infinity Stones (from the Infinity War artbook):

9114888-9234042842-unkno.png
I watched a video flip through of the artbook, and man, I wish I have it

Some other notable things I can find:
  • Further emphasis on Thanos' nigh-indestructibility
  • Further confirmation that Thanos holds back after removing his armour unless they are a threat to his agenda
  • Stuff about Nidavellir, its weapons and Thor's feat
  • The Outrider Dropships are compared to meteorites in impact and temperature
  • The Threshers might have once been used on Thanos' farm
Low 1-C Thanos

But Sandman's Giant Key that has the 8-B rating shows scans from Spider-Man 3, plus when Giant Sandman took on the attacks from Electro, his size doesn't look as comparable or even big as the one from Spider-Man 3.
alsoitlookslikemcuspideytook1hitfromelectro'sboltorsomething
You might have to check with someone about the size thing.

Scaling that many characters to Electro's absolute peak seems iffy, and I'm not convinced it would get accepted. I'm not entirely sure what the original logic behind scaling giant Sandman to that version of Electro even was originally, though I'd assume it was because of Electro getting pulled into the MCU just before he overloaded.

I do think you'd probably have more success trying to upgrade the 8-C+ characters to baseline High 8-C, considering that could at least be supported by pre-Abomination Emil Blonsky having what seems like a direct durability feat in that tier, plus Shuri being able to do this to Namor with kicks despite being physically weaker, though I wasn't able to find any further solid supporting evidence to propose an upgrade. IIRC, the explosion feat that Namor and Shuri scale to might have potentially been able to get higher results if the rock formation being destroyed was taken into account, though I'm not sure if it'd be possible for anyone to accurately calc that part.

Ah, that. I feel like the most you could plausibly argue for is a downscale, but I still don't think even that would go through without solid supporting evidence.
I don't know about a downscale, It's pretty much cut and clear that a Goblin Bomb is capable of damaging Giant Sandman and made him scream in pain, and these guys like Tobey Spidey could harm those who can survive Goblin Bombs at point blank range (New Goblin) and even survive one himself, He can even tussle with Doc Ock's arms somewhat and take hits from it. also Tom's Spidey can survive a point blank Goblin Bomb explosion as well.
Also Sandman's AP when Giant is 8-B and my guy was literally pummeling Tobey Spidey while he was being pinned down by Venom, yet was still able to get up in the end after taking so much punishment.
Also there's that one 8-B Calc with Raimi Spidey holding up the warehouse wall but I feel like that needs to be changed up a bit, and I don't think it was approved on site as well so what ever.
Webb Spidey could take in Electricity from Electro but he was wearing some insulation for that so hmm.. Though he managed to take in Electro's physical attacks as well in that final fight.

The reason why it will probably be hard to prove is because Electro's rating is hard to know when he is using his High 8-C+/8-B power or some shit due to the nature of how the values were obtained while there are fodders like Captain America trying to squeeze in on the fun of scaling 😭

I don't know about a downscale, It's pretty much cut and clear that a Goblin Bomb is capable of damaging Giant Sandman and made him scream in pain, and these guys like Tobey Spidey could harm those who can survive Goblin Bombs at point blank range (New Goblin) and even survive one himself, He can even tussle with Doc Ock's arms somewhat and take hits from it. also Tom's Spidey can survive a point blank Goblin Bomb explosion as well.
Also Sandman's AP when Giant is 8-B and my guy was literally pummeling Tobey Spidey while he was being pinned down by Venom, yet was still able to get up in the end after taking so much punishment.
Also there's that one 8-B Calc with Raimi Spidey holding up the warehouse wall but I feel like that needs to be changed up a bit, and I don't think it was approved on site as well so what ever.
Webb Spidey could take in Electricity from Electro but he was wearing some insulation for that so hmm.. Though he managed to take in Electro's physical attacks as well in that final fight.

The reason why it will probably be hard to prove is because Electro's rating is hard to know when he is using his High 8-C+/8-B power or some shit due to the nature of how the values were obtained while there are fodders like Captain America trying to squeeze in on the fun of scaling 😭
A CRT on this probably would need to address potential arguments concerning circular scaling, and Electro's weird scaling would complicate things. Comparing how much sand Sandman had against Electro compared to in SM3 could also be tricky, though for what it's worth, I did find this calc (not sure if it was ever redone with a better quality clip referenced) estimating the sand tornado used against Electro to have a mass of 3234.46 metric tons. Giant Sandman from Spider-Man 3 meanwhile has a novel statement of weighing 500 tons:

8257518-250fcde9-ee6c-4a30-ba0b-e78761ce6108.jpeg

Is apparently 60 feet tall according to VFX statements also:
8247484-e6017350-52ec-4ddb-86c0-3fa2170c1105.png

Comparing how much sand Sandman had against Electro compared to in SM3 could also be tricky, though for what it's worth, I did find this calc (not sure if it was ever redone with a better quality clip referenced) estimating the sand tornado used against Electro to have a mass of 3234.46 metric tons. Giant Sandman from Spider-Man 3 meanwhile has a novel statement of weighing 500 tons:
That's fine and all, Even though that Sand Storm does seem larger, fortunately the scene prior with Sandman while in his sand castle form (When he came to Tom Spidey's rescue) He managed to protect Spidey from an onslaught of Electro blasts and to me, it still doesn't look as big as the Sandman from Spider-Man 3.

That's fine and all, Even though that Sand Storm does seem larger, fortunately the scene prior with Sandman while in his sand castle form (When he came to Tom Spidey's rescue) He managed to protect Spidey from an onslaught of Electro blasts and to me, it still doesn't look as big as the Sandman from Spider-Man 3.
Then I guess that would be best taken up in a CRT, though getting it to go through could be tricky. Getting all the 8-C+ characters (yes, including Captain America) to High 8-C first might make an argument for 8-B Spider-Man easier, as it'd be less of a jump, though it'd probably still be an uphill battle.

IIRC, the explosion feat that Namor and Shuri scale to might have potentially been able to get higher results if the rock formation being destroyed was taken into account, though I'm not sure if it'd be possible for anyone to accurately calc that part.
I'm starting to feel iffy about even scaling Shuri to the calc, since she was wearing her kinetic energy-absorbing Vibranium weave Panther Habit when she took the explosion

As for the Electro scaling, I do think an argument can be made for 8-B Spider-Men but considering how past Tier 8 CRTs have gone, I'm not confident in the upgrade getting accepted

I do think an argument can be made for 8-B Spider-Men but considering how past Tier 8 CRTs have gone, I'm not confident in the upgrade getting accepted
the loser captain america and the fodders in his tier preventing Spider-Man who has their own feats and scaling to fly off into the superior tier 😭
captain-america-civil-war-steve-rogers-helicopter-hold-wont-let-go-gif-4862165.gif

I think we should argue MCU Spider-Man being High 8-C purely because of him being a Spider-Man
that's where the majority of them end up at

I think we should argue MCU Spider-Man being High 8-C purely because of him being a Spider-Man
that's where the majority of them end up at
Comics will be 8-B given there's several feats for it

MvC is high 5-A

We got several tier 7 spidey as well

8-B ain't that crazy, heck Avengers game spidey would be 6-B if I absolutely wanted to scale Cap to Thor off of one specific feat

Comics will be 8-B given there's several feats for it

MvC is high 5-A

We got several tier 7 spidey as well

8-B ain't that crazy, heck Avengers game spidey would be 6-B if I absolutely wanted to scale Cap to Thor off of one specific feat
Once upon a time we even had a 4-B key for Comics Spidey until it got removed
considering that could at least be supported by pre-Abomination Emil Blonsky having what seems like a direct durability feat in that tier
A fragmentation calc for skyscrapers got 8-A results, but I don't know if the statement is reliable enough to use the calc. Maybe a "likely" rating

What i mean is that it you were to make a Spider-Pie Chart High 8-C would take up the biggest chunk
Yeah but take the ones out of the wiki there are at least like 5~7ish that are bare minimum 8-B
Just going by Peter, I counted 7
Yeah just going by peter, if we add Miles then there's some funny precedence for him as well be it games or comics

(Comics is funny becase Carnage is consistently a Miles victim)

I'm starting to feel iffy about even scaling Shuri to the calc, since she was wearing her kinetic energy-absorbing Vibranium weave Panther Habit when she took the explosion

As for the Electro scaling, I do think an argument can be made for 8-B Spider-Men but considering how past Tier 8 CRTs have gone, I'm not confident in the upgrade getting accepted
Hmm, that detail could complicate scaling, though I still think Shuri shouldn't be that far below Namor's durability rating.
Reminder that the latest Tier 8 upgrade CRT was from Spider-Man's feat and it had literally nothing to do with Super Soldier scaling
Heh, don't remind me...

A fragmentation calc for skyscrapers got 8-A results, but I don't know if the statement is reliable enough to use the calc. Maybe a "likely" rating
I interpreted the statement as being closer to knocking down the skyscraper by destroying the base rather than fragmenting the entire thing at once, assuming the sonic cannons would be used at ground level.

That would just lead to circular scaling given Giant Sandman is much stronger than Base Sandman

Back