• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This bit on Korath from the Visual Dictionary makes me wonder if he should have two keys (though that might arrant a CRT of its own, considering it could impact scaling for Starforce/Skrull characters)

vrcRvY2.jpeg

That makes no sense
It’s because there’s no evidence MCU Hulk has the “madder he gets stronger he gets” power he normally has in the comics. The MCU Hulk doesn’t seem to even have his iconic regeneration either.

This is why I’m still coping onto a hope for a World War Hulk MCU film in the near future now that Disney has the distributing rights for the Hulk back.

If characters on the level of 1990s Captain Marvel were to get downgraded, I'm not entirely sure what they would end up at. I think this prequel novel feat was assumed to be around 9-A?

unknown-1.png

I guess LS would scale to Captain Marvel bending metal, or possibly Talos breaking chains in Secret Invasion episode 1 if that can get good results.

It’s because there’s no evidence MCU Hulk has the “madder he gets stronger he gets” power he normally has in the comics. The MCU Hulk doesn’t seem to even have his iconic regeneration either.

This is why I’m still coping onto a hope for a World War Hulk MCU film in the near future now that Disney has the distributing rights for the Hulk back.
Why dose he need evidence? There’s no big physical change to him. The only deference is that banner is at the wheel

Why dose he need evidence? There’s no big physical change to him. The only deference is that banner is at the wheel
Because they’re different continuities, so you need evidence to make claims about what powers and abilities each version of them have.

Otherwise you’re making the claim that MCU Hulk can somehow regenerate himself from being literally dissected apart but still gets downed by just a couple of blunt hits.

Because Savage Hulk has and Smart Hulk doesn't
Based on what?

Because they’re different continuities, so you need evidence to make claims about what powers and abilities each version of them have.

Otherwise you’re making the claim that MCU Hulk can somehow regenerate himself from being literally dissected apart but still gets downed by just a couple of blunt hits.
Never claimed Mcu hulk has the exact same abilities as a his comic counterpart . I only said smart hulk should have the same abilities as his savage counterpart

Kratos has made a triumphant comeback to Low 1-C, except this time he's loaded up the ass with layers.

Thor also finally has multiverse-bonking powers like Infinity Ultron does kek.

It's hard to think that they can both just bonk DC and DB out of existence.

What's up with all the crappy MCU Wanda and Hela related threads? Are they being made by the same person or a group (Yokoahh5743 [Went Active on Friday] & Yoazkk6188 [Went Active on Thursday]) or is it just coincidence?
Idk but I also noticed the same thing, I already requested for them to be closed for the moment since they broke the rule that the same verse can only have three active CRTs

Last seen Sept. 29
Last thread post July 12

https://vsbattles.com/members/yoazkk6188.34947/
Joined Sept. 25

https://vsbattles.com/members/yokoahh5743.35009/
Joined Sept. 29

Am I just crazy and paranoid or does something smell fishy here?

• All three share a similar naming convention (Starts with the letter Y & includes numbers)

• Same syntax & grammar when using English, etc.

• yoaz & yoko became active after yusuf became inactive since July (as in no longer posting & just seems to be lurking)

Idk, but being the most powerful in the universe would put her above the strongest gods (5-A/4-C), Celestials (3-C), Arishem (3-A), and possibly Eternity (Low 2-C). Perhaps the statement about her being able to annihilate the cosmos and her feat of erasing the Darkhold in every universes which was considered as hax could be used as support, although I honestly doubt it would be accepted
I agree with this But could she have done it before, before she could destroy the darkhold in all universes? She had tried to burn Dr Strange 838 body in order to destroy he body from his dreamwalking and the power that had affected other universes. It's clear that her basic power isn't hax, so that means it might be true to the script that she's the most powerfull in the universe and is above the gods

Last seen Sept. 29
Last thread post July 12

https://vsbattles.com/members/yoazkk6188.34947/
Joined Sept. 25

https://vsbattles.com/members/yokoahh5743.35009/
Joined Sept. 29

Am I just crazy and paranoid or does something smell fishy here?

• All three share a similar naming convention (Starts with the letter Y & includes numbers)

• Same syntax & grammar when using English, etc.

• yoaz & yoko became active after yusuf became inactive since July (as in no longer posting & just seems to be lurking)
You can check the IP for your peace of mind

We done knew this
At least we have further explicit confirmation from the creator of the series itself
The art book just says Zeus is the oldest and wisest god?
That was also said in the movie

The art book further emphasises that Omnipotence City is home of the most powerful gods in the universe and it also suggests that Gorr is Thor's most powerful enemy yet

Back