• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I guess I have nothing to lose by trying this, as per this new standard accepted here:
A higher spacetime continuum with two temporal dimensions (instead of just one) comprises a higher temporal axis that spans regular temporal dimensions that the entirety of 4-dimensional spacetimes, or equivalents to it are serviced by (This is similar to how the time dimension in a 4-dimensional spacetime continuum spans uncountably infinite 3-dimensional snapshots of the universe), qualifying it for Low 1-C. Unless fiction shows otherwise, a different multiversal temporal dimension spanning universes that themselves have their own time dimensions as well (not the same multiversal time dimension that services many Universes and is shared by them), or even a single universe with two active temporal dimensions, qualifies. The same applies to three or more temporal dimensions.
The Sacred Timeline, which is currently accepted on the cosmology page as a timeline containing an infinite amount of universes, could be upgraded to Low 1-C, since the Dark Dimension is also nestled within it and is affected by its branching. The Dark Dimension is older and exists beyond and outside of time itself from the point of view of Ancient One and the sorcerers from Earth, implying the existence of a higher temporal dimension. More examples of this would be the Astral Dimension, where Earth's time is perceived in slow motion, and the Void, where time is stopped and people doesn't age:
Ravonna Renslayer: When we prune a branched reality, it's impossible to destroy all of its matter. So we move it to a place on the timeline where it won't continue growing. The branched timeline isn't reset. It's transferred.

Sylvie: To where?

Ravonna Renslayer: A void at the end of time. Where every instance of existence collides at the same point and simply stops.
  • This would upgrade the Time Stone's Environmental Destruction, Alioth and Kang from 2-A to Low 1-C since they can destroy entire timelines
As also accepted on the cosmology page, an uncountable infinite amount of bigger timelines branched out indefinitely from the Sacred Timeline. Therefore the whole structure of the Sacred Timeline along with all of its branches ad infinitum (tree) would be 6-D, since it is composed of an uncountable infinite amount of 5-D timelines. The whole Multiverse contains an infinite amount of these 6-D trees, and both The Watcher and his dimension are currently accepted to be above the cosmology, which would also upgrade them, along with Infinity Ultron and Doctor Strange Supreme, to 6-D.
  • As K.E.V.I.N. sees the entire Multiverse as fiction he would be upgraded to 7-D or 1-C

The Dark Dimension is older and exists beyond and outside of time itself from the point of view of Ancient One and the sorcerers from Earth, implying the existence of a higher temporal dimension. More examples of this would be the Astral Dimension, where Earth's time is perceived in slow motion, and the Void, where time is stopped and people doesn't age:
I'm leaning on disagreeing with this. An overarching timeline is only Low 1-C if the timelines it encompasses harbor their own time dimensions (since space-time separation doesn't need to introduce new axes). Being beyond/outside time is basic spatiotemporal separation justifications. As for the stuff about time being stopped or slowed down, it's already well-established that two planes having differing time flows isn't necessarily indicative of them existing in different temporal dimensions, seeing as, even in our universe, time isn't uniform for all areas of space. Let me also point out that the existence of certain space timeless voids holds no relation to extra time dimensions. If they can exist, these holes in space may as well exist wherever. I don't think any of these statements would allow one to reliably conclude that different space-times are serviced by their own time dimensions.

The Dark Dimension is older and exists beyond and outside of time itself from the point of view of Ancient One and the sorcerers from Earth, implying the existence of a higher temporal dimension.
Ultimately speaking I don't think the MCU qualifies, because of the aspect of how the multiverse works. Its entirely based off of free will and branching choices. If a character does something different or an event has different outcomes, the universe will split. But the universe in totality is the same timeline just branched apart infinitely. So it's not independent realms with different time axis, but a single time axis that is split apart.

If there is a greater temporal dimension it's not something people would easily scale to other than maybe KEVIN.

But the universe in totality is the same timeline just branched apart infinitely.
I don't understand what you mean by this, the Sacred Timeline contains an infinite amount of universes and its branching affects the entire timeline, including the Dark Dimension, not a single universe

I don't understand what you mean by this
Its a river that splits off infinitely. Not an infinite amount of parallel rivers.
including the Dark Dimension
The Dark Dimension having no time means nothing for this rating and the Astral Dimension still functions off of the normal universe but in a different state. It's the same time axis rather than parallel time axis, which is why I don't think it qualifies for a hyper timeline.

6-D trees, and both The Watcher and his dimension are currently accepted to be above the cosmology, which would also upgrade them, along with Infinity Ultron and Doctor Strange Supreme, to 6-D.
  • As K.E.V.I.N. sees the entire Multiverse as fiction he would be upgraded to 7-D or 1-C
I'm curious about scarlet witch's words about the infinite multiverse

I want to say yes, however thay wouldn't be fair since we're still waiting on DT's new draft. Once we see that we can move on from there.

Going by the current Staff Thrrad about this the MCU 100% does not qualify. Having different temporal speeds are not a justification for different temporal axis.
Honestly, I am not sure that it will pass considering that many disagree with it. We should wait, but this thread can definitely be put on hold for now.
Thought, I can say with no doubt that the standards for Tier 1 are becoming ridicoulously complex. Like, if you don't have a master in math, philosophy and physics than you have no chance to understand what qualify for Tier 1 and what doesn't.

Not that easy, you can't have any anti-feats of people from lower plane interacting with the higher stuff.

Plus that CRT hasn't passed yet.
Yea
But then again, she hulk has 4th wall breaking abilities, which literally allow her break through the reality/fiction wall

But based on the new standards, assuming it passes, where exactly would K.E.V.I.N rank?

The Dark Dimension is older and exists beyond and outside of time itself from the point of view of Ancient One and the sorcerers from Earth, implying the existence of a higher temporal dimension. More examples of this would be the Astral Dimension, where Earth's time is perceived in slow motion, and the Void, where time is stopped and people doesn't age:
The cosmology page states, "No one, including the Ancient One and Dormammu, can have knowledge beyond the Sacred Timeline, so statements regarding infinite universes, realities, and dimensions can only refer to the Sacred Timeline." It means that it should not be considered as a higher temporal dimension.

Back