• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Confirmation that Gorr using Stormbreaker to open the Gates of Eternity is specifically a corruption feat:

9103111-7267258893-image.png

God, the dialogue and the acting is good but there just isn't any ***** impact with its story

That scene is such a waste, the twist itself could be good in the sense that it displays Fury's intelligence and cunning but it's done in what could have been an incredibly emotional and beautifully crafted scene both for Fury and the bad guy and is just a complete waste of time which only goal is to introduce G'iah as the new powerhouse in the MCU and superficially get rid of Gravik

Does Odin's Magic Spell, that turns Loki into an Asgardian, not being nulled by the tech in the TVA, compared Loki's Magic that was being nulled, count as Resistance to Power Nullification at least in regards to his Magic and not himself?
More likely counts for Odin's spell itself. Which begs the question of how Odin's magic was so powerful it could resist the TVA's power even though said TVA can nullify Infinity Stones

Anyone else wondering what direction the MCU is headed in because I got no idea.

Like I’m looking at the lineup of upcoming movies and TV series and I’m just wondering….who’s our next Avengers again?

I know Captain Marvel’s new movie is coming out soon and a new captain America movie next year too, but like I still don’t get who‘s gonna be our next lineup for an Avengers team and what kind of dynamic they’re gonna have right.

Like is it gonna be a new generation of avengers or an old one or something like that. There hasn’t been too many interaction between these hero characters with one another so I’m interested about this.

Anyone else wondering what direction the MCU is headed in because I got no idea.
It's seems like it's gonna be the heroes of Sacred Timeline Earth vs Kang the Conqueror and the Council of Kangs
Like I’m looking at the lineup of upcoming movies and TV series and I’m just wondering….who’s our next Avengers again?

I know Captain Marvel’s new movie is coming out soon and a new captain America movie next year too, but like I still don’t get who‘s gonna be our next lineup for an Avengers team and what kind of dynamic they’re gonna have right.

Like is it gonna be a new generation of avengers or an old one or something like that. There hasn’t been too many interaction between these hero characters with one another so I’m interested about this.
Sam Wilson is most likely gonna be part of the Avengers. Probably Captain Marvel as well. Maybe Smart Hulk and Black Panther Shuri? Also Ant-Man, since he was the first Avenger who interacted with Kang

It's probably gonna be a mix of old and new

It's seems like it's gonna be the heroes of Sacred Timeline Earth vs Kang the Conqueror and the Council of Kangs

Sam Wilson is most likely gonna be part of the Avengers. Probably Captain Marvel as well. Maybe Smart Hulk and Black Panther Shuri? Also Ant-Man, since he was the first Avenger who interacted with Kang

It's probably gonna be a mix of old and new
Yeah that would be the most likely option. Gonna have to see how Loki season 2 pans out but it looks like it’s gonna be another “lose” scenario for the heroes considering there’s 2 avengers movies back to back.

It has to be the most random lineup of Avengers I ever seen. They gotta set up some kind dynamic with these characters at least. Because this is wild.

There’s also a bunch of heroes just out and about. Like Vision, Thor, Shang-Chi, and Doctor Strange.

There’s so much to the MCU now holy shit lmao

Yeah that would be the most likely option. Gonna have to see how Loki season 2 pans out but it looks like it’s gonna be another “lose” scenario for the heroes considering there’s 2 avengers movies back to back.

It has to be the most random lineup of Avengers I ever seen. They gotta set up some kind dynamic with these characters at least. Because this is wild.

There’s also a bunch of heroes just out and about. Like Vision, Thor, Shang-Chi, and Doctor Strange.

Oh yeah, forgot about Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange. They're most likely gonna be part of the Avengers too

Thor is an iffy one. He's kind of a retired dad now, but I don't think Love and Thunder is his last movie and he most likely won't abandon his friends if they were in trouble. Plus, the actors have talked about Thor vs Kang (albeit somewhat jokingly)

Vision is also in limbo. We haven't heard anything from him since WandaVision. Though I'd like to see him again

Kevin Fiege did confirm that back-to-back Avengers films are saved for the end of sagas

Last edited:

Honestly, I don't even think the line-up is that bad. Having an odd-ball grouping of characters could lead to a unique dynamic and show how much the world of the MCU has changed since Endgame. A big issue that Marvel has dug for itself is waiting so long to have any of these characters interact or get their stories followed up on.

From 2012 to 2019 we had 4 Avengers movies (basically 5 counting Civil War) where the story progressed towards the end of the Infinity Saga with each installment. If Kang Dynasty releases when it's meant to in 2026 there will have been a 7-year gap since the last big crossover movie with little to no build-up from the majority of projects from Phases 4 and 5. Even the big bad Kang lost in his debut movie to Ant-Man of all people. I don't see how Marvel expects us to care by the time these back-to-back Avengers films come out.

Oh yeah, forgot about Shang-Chi and Doctor Strange. They're most likely gonna be part of the Avengers too
This weird lineup of Avengers bro 😭
Thor is an iffy one. He's kind of a retired dad now, but I don't think Love and Thunder is his last movie and he most likely won't abandon his friends if they were in trouble. Plus, the actors have talked about Thor vs Kang (albeit somewhat jokingly)

Kevin Fiege did confirm that back-to-back Avengers films are saved for the end of sagas
A lot of heroes are retired tbh. Like Hulk doesn't seem to be doing any fighting anytime soon. Vision’s still off god knows where and I’m pretty sure Wanda is still alive, just hiding off in the woodworks somewhere idk.

I wonder if Loki would return to the main MCU timeline and that leads into more Kangwork. Because rn we need something to lead into the rest of the Kang saga.

Honestly, I don't even think the line-up is that bad. Having an odd-ball grouping of characters could lead to a unique dynamic and show how much the world of the MCU has changed since Endgame. A big issue that Marvel has dug for itself is waiting so long to have any of these characters interact or get their stories followed up on.

From 2012 to 2019 we had 4 Avengers movies (basically 5 counting Civil War) where the story progressed towards the end of the Infinity Saga with each installment. If Kang Dynasty releases when it's meant to in 2026 there will have been a 7-year gap since the last big crossover movie with little to no build-up from the majority of projects from Phases 4 and 5. Even the big bad Kang lost in his debut movie to Ant-Man of all people. I don't see how Marvel expects us to care by the time these back-to-back Avengers films come out.
I just feel like the lineup is confused because I don’t know if they’re gonna commit to the new gen or try to do both old and new, which is gonna be a lot to handle if they do.

Like think about it like this. If they try to do both ways with the young and old avengers, we’re talking a lineup of characters such as Carol Danvers, Sam Wilson, Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Shuri, Riri Williams, Doctor Strange, Vision, America, Thor, Shang-Chi, Hulk, oh and there’s also G’iah who’s really strong too.

All of which we gotta introduce them to each other character and establish unique and interesting dynamics between them all while trying to tackle an interesting villain in the form of Kang…..and also apparently a million other variants of him as well.

Like it’s so much. It’s why I wish they had other heroes interact with one another in their own movies so they already would’ve established each other and their dynamics beforehand to save them time. Like have other heroes be in Ant-Man: Quantamania

But yeah no you’re right now there’s a lot of loose. separate story arcs for the characters that have been years since we last interacted with them.

I just feel like the lineup is confused because I don’t know if they’re gonna commit to the new gen or try to do both old and new, which is gonna be a lot to handle if they do.

Like think about it like this. If they try to do both ways with the young and old avengers, we’re talking a lineup of characters such as Carol Danvers, Sam Wilson, Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Shuri, Riri Williams, Doctor Strange, Vision, America, Thor, Shang-Chi, Hulk, oh and there’s also G’iah who’s really strong too.

All of which we gotta introduce them to each other character and establish unique and interesting dynamics between them all while trying to tackle an interesting villain in the form of Kang…..and also apparently a million other variants of him as well.

Like it’s so much. It’s why I wish they had other heroes interact with one another in their own movies so they already would’ve established each other and their dynamics beforehand to save them time. Like have other heroes be in Ant-Man: Quantamania

But yeah no you’re right now there’s a lot of loose. separate story arcs for the characters that have been years since we last interacted with them.
I see trying to juggle all these characters at once as a far more challenging task as a writer than the cast of Infinity War since everyone in that movie was already well-defined and many of them had pre-existing dynamics. There are many characters like Shang-Chi, Moon Knight, etc. where this might be our first time seeing them in years. And it'll be some of their first times interacting with other heroes. Everything about seems messy right now and honestly, I feel really sorry for the writer.

Apparently, Captain America New World Order will fill us in on what a lot of these heroes are doing now and maybe establish some dynamics like Civil War did but it's going to have to do a lot of damage control to satisfyingly set up Kang Dynasty.

I see trying to juggle all these characters at once as a far more challenging task as a writer than the cast of Infinity War since everyone in that movie was already well-defined and many of them had pre-existing dynamics. There are many characters like Shang-Chi, Moon Knight, etc. where this might be our first time seeing them in years. And it'll be some of their first times interacting with other heroes. Everything about seems messy right now and honestly, I feel really sorry for the writer.

Apparently, Captain America New World Order will fill us in on what a lot of these heroes are doing now and maybe establish some dynamics like Civil War did but it's going to have to do a lot of damage control to satisfyingly set up Kang Dynasty.
This is why there are rumors the MCU is getting a soft reboot in Secret Wars.

Yeah I think the new Captain America movie will try to address this common question. I’m curious about what they’re gonna do since apparently Samuel Sterns as the Leader will be in that movie. So maybe Hulk will make an appearance too?

We should get a trailer for that movie relatively soon since it’s less than a year out I heard.

I'm planning on making another General CRT, does someone want to include something minor in it so everything can be addressed in a same thread?
Bringing up a couple things I've mentioned before:

The Phase Three: Marvel's Doctor Strange junior novel has this statement for Space Shards that suggests durability negation:

unknown.png

The Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary seems to have a deconstruction statement for Korath's gun:

2LHhSKz_d.webp

No it was to combine the best parts of both worlds which would include his strength which is soloed based off of rage
That was also a reason. But Smart Hulk can't get use Rage Power. It wil be stupid if MCU made him use Rage Power. Smart Hulk is Hulk that can't use Rage Power. His just as strong if not stronger than Base Savage Hulk. Smart Hulk isn't meant to be a raging monster like Savage Hulk. It's meant for Banner to use both the Base strength of Hulk and his intellect. Not Rage+Strength and intelligence

Last edited:
Back