• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a second there, I thought your pfp was Jeff the Killer from a far perspective
images

bruh I'll send literally all the High 6-A stuff we had that got rejected a bit later rn I'm doing some 3d model work
I vaguely remember participating in an upgrade thread like that but at least we have a Hela calc that puts her at 5-B bare minimum, then Thor gets stronger in L&T putting him at 5-A bare minimum. I don’t think it’s unbelievable that Thor goes from High 6-A to 5-B then 5-A. Also damn I didn’t know you made 3D models 👀

If we’re ever going to do another High 6-A upgrade CRT again we need to make sure absolutely zero people mention What If and that Captain Marvel feat because it completely took over our first try.
I doubt it's going to get accepted

The 5-B Hela stuff has some promise but tbh I don’t know if Pre-Awakening characters breaking the Rainbow Bridge would be enough to convince people on a High 6-A upgrade either
The calc isn't even evaluated though, and if High 6-A got rejected, what makes you think 5-B is going to go through?

I vaguely remember participating in an upgrade thread like that but at least we have a Hela calc that puts her at 5-B bare minimum, then Thor gets stronger in L&T putting him at 5-A bare minimum. I don’t think it’s unbelievable that Thor goes from High 6-A to 5-B then 5-A. Also damn I didn’t know you made 3D models 👀
This was everything for high 6-A before

Multi-Continent level (High 6-A)
Sling Rings
To achieve interdimensional travel you need the base energy of the sun, which releases 3.846e26 Joules or 91.9216 Petatons of TNT per second.
According to this thread, the Sling Rings are accepted to be AP, WoG states that Thanos' skin is almost impenetrable and we don't know whether Doctor Strange had the capability to cut it.
The Tesseract
The Tesseract has the potential energy to wipe out Earth without a minimum safe distance. That should at least be surface wiping, which is calculated at 646.570851 Petatons of TNT.
Ronan implies that Captain Marvel is more powerful than the Tesseract. Korath stated that Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe, with Ronan indirectly agreeing with the claim.
Hela implies that the Eternal Flame is more powerful than the Tesseract.
The Bifrost
The Bifrost nearly destroyed Jotunheim, which was calculated at 6.1671661682e27 Joules or 1.47398809 Exatons of TNT.
Thor states that nothing compares to what the Mind Stone can unleash, with him knowing that the Bifrost nearly destroyed Jotunheim.
Scarlet Witch destroyed the Mind Stone.
Stormbreaker overpowered a beam from the six Infinity Stones, which should include the power of the Mind Stone and Space Stone. Stormbreaker channels Thor's power (Source: MCU Science Adviser).
Captain Marvel
WoG states: “With Captain Marvel, who has powers that approach a level that we haven’t seen before in our films, you need to counter-balance that by finding somebody who is also very human and very relatable and can get into a groove with the audience, where they’re willing to see her fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft". Knocking the moon out of orbit is High 6-A.
Captain Marvel performed a High 6-A feat in What If...?

The Sling Ring energy isn’t the way to go for High 6-A. I mean, I know it was discussed before, but the energy that the calc claims goes into it is quite honestly dubious in terms of combat application

I can never remember what counter argument is given for which reasoning regarding the Tesseract

Stormbreaker overpowering the Full Infinity Gauntlet’s blast has nothing to debunk it, but that would be a 3-A feat, so likely not gonna get accepted

IIRC nothing apart from Sutur dying during Ragnarok contradicts the rating, which I think we can excuse as being prophecy related, especially since he one-shots a stronger Hela.
Still considered an anti-feat though

And especially Thanos almost dying to a 5.8 Gigaton shockwave
We've talked about it many times and it's even on his profile.
  1. The value was still increasing when Rocket switched holograms
  2. Rocket also said the power surge was of "ridiculously cosmic proportions" and "no one's seen anything like it"
  3. Thanos was heavily wounded by Stormbreaker when he endured the power surge
  4. It was only after the second power surge from destroying the Infinity Stones (one of which now has 5-C durability) that Thanos was nearly killed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back