• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes got the leg wings. God tier design imo.

77mt7trce9991.jpg
When a odd direction change gone right

Probably not a hot take: I think it would've been better to see Strange acquire and use the book of Vishanti instead of having it destroyed leading to strange using the darkhold instead (already seen with sinister strange) to have a short 20 second fight in which he lost without doing much anyways.

Probably not a hot take: I think it would've been better to see Strange acquire and use the book of Vishanti instead of having it destroyed leading to strange using the darkhold instead (already seen with sinister strange) to have a short 20 second fight in which he lost without doing much anyways.
It's still there, I only think a page was destroyed, not the whole book.

the book of what?
Also we completely forgot to bring up every single new thing introduced in MoM and say how it could have been used to stop Thanos
There isn't really.

I suppose the Darkhold, but that was in Agatha's possession at the time.

According to the MCU wiki, the one seen in Multiverse of Madness is an alternate universe copy and the whereabouts of the one in the main reality are unknown

No idea if this is even true at all, so take it with a grain of salt
I see. I suspect it will be used to cure Strange of his current issue of being under the influence of the Darkhold.

Reed has Captain Marvel on his team and she was standing right in front of Wanda yet Reed technically pointed out Black Bolt as the heavy hitter of the group when he was being the “smartest man alive”

Reed has Captain Marvel on his team and she was standing right in front of Wanda yet Reed technically pointed out Black Bolt as the heavy hitter of the group when he was being the “smartest man alive”
Also worth noting Wanda decided to deal with him specifically immediately once he said that. It's quite telling she deemed Reed's statement as serious enough for her to instantly target Black Bolt instead of Reed himself who was clearly the leader or Monica who had the same outfit as Carol, aka Captain Marvel and logically the same powers

Speaking of Thor, I was just looking through his profile and I think this match needs to be redone: https://vsbattles.com/threads/thor-vs-hela-but-thor-has-the-stormbreaker-grace.114777/

The main basis of Hela winning was based off the argument that Mjonir is at least somewhat comparable to stormbreaker but now we have Mjonir's durability marked as varying with the user, blowing up the entire Hela crushed mjonir argument
bruh.

1. We are outright shown that Stormbreaker is far superior

2. Hela crushed a Mjolnir used by Thor before he awakend his true power. No chance she easily crushes a Mjolnir used by Awakened Thor given it withstood getting hit by Stormbreaker and struck by a bloodlusted Thanos

How did that notion get through to begin with?

Hela crushed a Mjolnir used by Thor before he awakend his true power. No chance she easily crushes a Mjolnir used by Awakened Thor given it withstood getting hit by Stormbreaker and struck by a bloodlusted Thanos
This is what I basically just said. A year ago we didn't have Mjonir varying based on the user. Now we do.

Speaking of Thor, I was just looking through his profile and I think this match needs to be redone: https://vsbattles.com/threads/thor-vs-hela-but-thor-has-the-stormbreaker-grace.114777/

The main basis of Hela winning was based off the argument that Mjonir is at least somewhat comparable to stormbreaker but now we have Mjonir's durability marked as varying with the user, blowing up the entire Hela crushed mjonir argument
Yeah I agree, I always thought that matchup was sus

Also, I realized Hela may have also won that match because of her gradually getting stronger due to being on Asgard

Anyways, match remade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back