• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird only the Illuminati had to fight Thanos... Like, surely there's many people who could've at least helped...

Krasinski had the looks but don't think he's coming back based off Feige's comments. They probs just wanted to fancast Krasinski since the internet wanted him as Reed.

I was looking at Dormammu's profile and shouldn't his AP be something like this?:
I think that was proposed at some point but it was forgotten, also his Transmutation should be changed to Corruption

Shows that don't give their characters their iconic outfits till the final episode:

Daredevil Season 1
WandaVision
Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel (At this rate, she isn't getting until the end, especially since Episode 5 is gonna spend most its time in the Partition)

Shows that let its character wear the ******* outfit:

Moon Knight:
Probably She-Hulk

Shows that don't let its character wear their drip:

Luke Cage (Kinda)
Iron Fist
Loki

Last edited:
Shows that don't give their characters their iconic outfits till the final episode:

Daredevil Season 1
WandaVision
Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel (At this rate, she isn't getting until the end, especially since Episode 5 is gonna spend most its time in the Partition)

Shows that let its character where the ******* outfit

Moon Knight:
Probably She-Hulk

Shows that don't let its character wear their drip:

Luke Cage (Kinda)
Iron Fist
Loki
Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist belong to the category of shows making fun of the character's outfit lol

The Punisher wears the skull from time to time I guess.

this is off topic but what kind of acausality is it if you can retain your memories of previous time loops?

Not sure honestly it could be but I'll give some context

So in the world of the story there's a 36 hour timer and at the end of that timer everyone in the world will die to a supernatural force that'll basically take their bodies and souls

However dying before this timer regularly resets you in the loop albeit without your memories

And having a specifc sword that one can possess whether it be by being killed by it or killing yourself with it allows one to reset the loop while retaining their memories of the previous loops they're not gaining new memories from loops they don't remember just carrying over the one's they'd have previously from whatever loop they'd have died by this sword

Not sure honestly it could be but I'll give some context

So in the world of the story there's a 36 hour timer and at the end of that timer everyone in the world will die to a supernatural force that'll basically take their bodies and souls

However dying before this timer regularly resets you in the loop albeit without your memories

And having a specifc sword that one can possess whether it be by being killed by it or killing yourself with it allows one to reset the loop while retaining their memories of the previous loops they're not gaining new memories from loops they don't remember just carrying over the one's they'd have previously from whatever loop they'd have died by this sword
We should call the power Murraycognition 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back