• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually wait that wasn't his awakened self so Thor scales above his value for destroying sokovia

163 Gigatons = Base Thor ~ Hulk << Awakened Thor <<<<<< Thanos <<<< Stormbreaker itself.

If we wanna take it further...

Mjonir's durability is comparable to its user and Hela casually crushed it after just emerging from imprisonment, being weakened since her power is connected to Asgard.

so...

163 = Mjonir <<<< Weakened Hela <? Casual Hela in Asgard > Awakened Thor <<<<<< Thanos <<<< Stormbreaker.

I'd say Thor has the AP advantage more than just a bit.

If we are using "Awakened Thor", I assume this is him without Stormbreaker?

I will say it's funny that an MCU vs DCEU match has speed equalized in order to favor DC. That doesn't happen very often. Does Thor have Stormbreaker? He definitely does have an AP advantage regardless, as well as combat experience edge, but his equipment could change this from high-difficulty to mid in his favor. It's also worth considering that he can use his "sticky lightning" to trap enemies and move them around as shown in Ragnarok. (you can count this as a vote for Thor)

a question what is the ap of all the high 6-C characters of the DCEU?
A weaker supes struggled against a 153 gigaton machine
Which could mean a non weakened supes would be >= to it

For some unknown reason The JLA downscale from that because a weakened kryptonite poisoned + nuked superman was >= wonder women Via doomsday scaling

Also can thor survive heat vision? I heard the sun beam is only 50k kelvin

So what I'm seeing is that non-weakened Superman is >= to 153 gigatons, and base Thor = 163 gigatons >> awakened Thor. I'm not sure about the heat vision, though--I remember seeing in another match someone claiming that Superman's heat vision was inconsistently used or measured, but I can't recall what the context was. Also for clarification's sake, is Stormbreaker or Mjolnir in this match?

So what I'm seeing is that non-weakened Superman is >= to 153 gigatons, and base Thor = 163 gigatons >> awakened Thor. I'm not sure about the heat vision, though--I remember seeing in another match someone claiming that Superman's heat vision was inconsistently used or measured, but I can't recall what the context was. Also for clarification's sake, is Stormbreaker or Mjolnir in this match?
Stormbreaker

Thor = 163 gigatons >> awakened Thor.
163 Gigatons = Base Thor ~ Hulk << Awakened Thor <<<<<< Thanos <<<< Stormbreaker itself.

If we wanna take it further...

Mjonir's durability is comparable to its user and Hela casually crushed it after just emerging from imprisonment, being weakened since her power is connected to Asgard.

so...

163 = Mjonir <<<< Weakened Hela <? Casual Hela in Asgard > Awakened Thor <<<<<< Thanos <<<< Stormbreaker.

I'd say Thor has the AP advantage more than just a bit.
Awakened thor is absolutely far above this 163 gigatons not the other way around

Could Thor fatally harm Superman with Stormbreaker, since it could power through an complete Infinity Gauntlet power blast, and still lodge itself into Thanos, then later on easily decapitate Thanos, who is stronger than Awakened Thor? And would SC Superman let himself get hit by it similar to what he did to SC Steppenwolf?
I think it is pretty clear that a hit from Stormbreaker could quite easily one-shot Superman based on that scaling, and you bring up a good point about his overconfidence. If Thor gets in a single shot, it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back