• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean whether they'll adapt him or try to reinvent him like a Kalama

Here's before they call him black marvel or some bullshit
Okay, here me out: call him "Marvelman".

I mean, thanks to that whole Miracleman lawsuit thing, Marvel now owns the rights to the name.
From what I've heard, the power change was to make Kamala match-up with Carol and Monica better for their team-up movie...Still ******* sucks

Also, currently I just see Moon Knight getting constantly being shit on
It recently came to light that the only reason people watched Moon Knight was because it had Oscar Isaac... also, maybe the Jewish thing I mentioned earlier.

"Somehow Palpatine Returned" comes to mind
385-bigstock-Woman-Vomiting-Into-The-Toilet-54451166-1427727401-600x360.jpg

I should have clarified it but by successful, I meant in terms of opinions. If you read comments, many consider Miss Marvel to be better than MK and Loki in terms of quality and some even say the reason while the latter was successfull was just because of Tom Hiddleston and the character and the whole series is relatively bad (granted this is a minority but the fact remains this kind of "reviews" actually exist)
Rly? From what i've seen only the critics on rotten tomatoes think MS Marvel is a better show, while it has the lowest audience rating of any Marvel show. Everyone keeps asking for Loki and Moon Knight S2 while no one really cares for a second season of MS Marvel.

I forgot about Mandalorian (Don't watch Star Wars) and meant MCU TV Shows.

But how is Loki one of the best MCU TV Shows???
Best written, best musical score, best cast, highest critically rated show (apart from critics on rotten tomatoes that rate MS Marvel higher), Highest audience rating, most watched MCU show, higher average view count than Mandalorian s2 (Disney+'s biggest show), Everyone wants a S2.

The fact that its rated 8.2 on IMDB, a site that gets constantly review bombed, alone shows how much better it is compared to the other shows.

Best written, best musical score, best cast, highest critically rated show (apart from critics on rotten tomatoes that rate MS Marvel higher), Highest audience rating, most watched MCU show, higher average view count than Mandalorian s2 (Disney+'s biggest show), Everyone wants a S2.

The fact that its rated 8.2 on IMDB, a site that gets constantly review bombed, alone shows how much better it is compared to the other shows.
Best Written????????

Are you talking about the same show that wasted Loki in favor of a gender bent Loki and literally destroyed any concept of Free Will in the MCU

Best Written????????

Are you talking about the same show that wasted Loki in favor of a gender bent Loki and literally destroyed any concept of Free Will in the MCU
Controversial decisions aren't necessarily a sign of bad writing. Loki is so far that only Disney plus series that didn't feel like it was struggling to make use of the six episode format (For the love ******* god, ditch the six episode format, it sucks). My complaints for it would be, while the show precents a pretty decent story for Loki to go through, Loki himself doesn't really feel like Loki, I wasn't a fan of his character progression speed-run, and I dislike how the half-assed Loki being an LGBT rep, barely acknowledging that he's genderfluid outside of marketing material and him being bisexual is basically in a throwaway line. There's also the action, which is shit and almost feels to grounded for Loki (I feel like the show forgot he was superhuman), but Loki isn't designed to be an action show, its a crime thriller/adventure mystery series and it does well at that.

Best Written????????
Yup
Are you talking about the same show that wasted Loki in favor of a gender bent Loki
What you talking about lmao. Our Loki was still the main character and had the most screen time while Sylvie elevated the show.
and literally destroyed any concept of Free Will in the MCU
Huh? Only the choices that led to a Kang variant and the amount of ways to defeat Thanos were restrained. And even then you were still allowed to make those choices before being pruned. Saying that destroyed any concept of free will is like saying we have no free will because we can't get away with committing murder or stealing etc. The only ones who truly did not have any free will were the TVA agents.

Illuminati:
  • Reed has nothing to scale from and has no feats whatsoever
  • Xavier only has mind hax, and aside from that, has nothing to scale to
  • Captain Britain could be scaled to Steve ig, but has no feats
  • Mordo has barley anything to scale to apart from losing to Strange in H2H, and no hax apart from the sleeping drug/spell and possibly base sorcerer abilities
  • Black Bolt has a calc for killing Strange, but again no feats
  • Captain Marvel downscale to SW seeing as she put up the best fight
  • Ultron bots have no feats and you can't really scale them to main MCU Ultron either
  • Illuminati Strange could scale, but he's too different in origin to do so, apart from the Darkhold and base sorcerer abilities
I wish we could though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back