• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix confirmed canon!
WHERE.
simon-cowell-laser-eyes.gif

Imagine saying “why” and all of the sudden your parents are gone.

Also imagine trying to be a SoundCloud rapper and next thing you know, the whole neighborhood is destroyed. Mind blown

There is no possible way that they are making the events of Inhumans canon besides keeping its cast
Not at all but it's just funnily more canon than agents of shield with blackbolt inclusion of MoM being bigger than anything involving AoS being mentioned in actual MCU canon and films

There is nothing to suggest that they're referring to a multiverse connection
And nothing suggests they are referring to the MCU. They are simply marketing the shows that will release on D+. Unless Feige says something or the connections are shown in the movies/shows without contradictions, an Instagram post doesn't mean anything.

Lmao with the way this is posted, a better interpretation would be that they are advertising that all the Netflix shows are connected for those that have never seen or heard of them. None of the stings connect to any events or characters in the MCU, just to the Netflix shows.

If anything, the hate should be directed at the writing, not the actor, although I don't condone it.

Yes, I would l like Krasinski back as Reed Richards.

I think it's more because this feels a bit more like... "official" acknowledgment? That's probably not the right word, but the fact they're willing to update the name suggests they have SOME degree of interest.

Or maybe I'm just looking too deeply into it...
Yeah pretty much, the simple fact that they took the time to change the title shows they have some interest in it and might do something out of it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back