• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wand- I mean momm- I mean The Scarlet Witch FRA

Seriously though awakened Thor with stormbreaker is way higher than his previous self that nerfed hela did in

Mjonlir thor <<< weakened hela < casual hela > awakened thor <<< thanos <<< stormbreaker thor

Thanos should be comparable to hela.
Which thor kinda destroys

Thor landing a hit with the Stormbreaker isn't an insta win, except if he goes for the head, since Hela has Low-Mid Regeneration and Type 2/3 Immortality

Stormbreaker cuts real deep, so it's gonna be hard to regenerate from. That and Thor is gonna be aiming for the head

This fight is undeniably difficult for Thor, but I think he can manage to win

Hela is far more experienced
Thor can fly, idk if that would help thor
Probably not considering she can shoot him down

Also is speed equalised here?
If not is there really any reason to assume hela is as fast as stormbreaker thor?

SB thor >= full IG thanos >> awakened thor = hela

I still think Hela would win this one. Awakened Endgame Thor, who was stated by WoG to be stronger in the five years since the Snap, with both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker at his disposal, couldn't defeat Thanos while working alongside Iron Man and Captain America, and was nearly impaled with Stormbreaker by Thanos as well. Thanos lost to Hela in another thread, so how exactly would Thor do better? If they're not on Asgard, then maybe Thor would win, but I'm not really seeing how Thor could pull out a victory here.

I still think Hela would win this one. Awakened Endgame Thor, who was stated by WoG to be stronger in the five years since the Snap, with both Mjolnir and Stormbreaker at his disposal, couldn't defeat Thanos while working alongside Iron Man and Captain America, and was nearly impaled with Stormbreaker by Thanos as well. Thanos lost to Hela in another thread, so how exactly would Thor do better? If they're not on Asgard, then maybe Thor would win, but I'm not really seeing how Thor could pull out a victory here.
Thor sliced through the infinity gauntlet blast with ease. And one stone out of seven oneshot Captain Marvel. I don’t really agree with WoG since Endgame Thor was a lot slower which should give him a lesser force in his stormbreaker swings. Plus you are forgetting how EASILY Thanos was sliced and wounded just by having stormbreaker in his chest, and that would have killed him had it went for the head

Thanos lost to Hela in that thread because there she had Asgard empowerment and speed was equalized

Then Thanos should have had a significant speed advantage. That match might need to be re-evaluated
It’s unknown how Thor’s first fight with Thanos went so I wouldn’t really say that he blitzed, plus Thor was able to keep up with Hela somewhat
He is stated otherwise to be the strongest he's ever been
IIRC, it was said that he was stronger due to having motivation from that talk from his past mother

Thor has still fought Hela many times to where he knows how she fights and how dangerous she is, so he’ll likely stay in the air and shoot her with lightning and would most likely throw his stormbreaker and try to end the fight quickly by going for the head which will definitely kill her.

Thor takes this

I don't think he even needs to spam ranged attacks. He was able to keep up in close quarters and land hits during their fight. One strike from Stormbreaker and she'll be gravely injured if not immediately killed

Thors 1st attack caught thanos off guard but the failed headshot scene thanos launched the IG beam first
Thanos spotted him from pretty far away and tried to blast him, which failed since Stormbreaker simply tore through the blast and into Thanos. Thor did not blitz him or anything

He didn't manage to kill him only because he didn't aim correctly for his head, and in Endgame, he finished Thanos effortlessly wuth Stormbreaker (though Thanos didn't foght back)

Back