• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Stark had Brad Armstrong’s Nanomanchines, son?
images

So just a quick recap before making the CRT

-Yelena obviously scales to Hawkeye and Black Widow although slightly inferior
-Echo felt a bit weaker than a serious Hawkeye/Ronin iirc, but should still be 9-B
-Kate is at least 9-C for beating up thugs and somewhat holding her own, maybe 9-B durability for taking some pretty hard hits
-Try calculating some of Hawkeye's arrows, probably going to be in the 9-A to 8-C range (and cleaning up his page in general?)
-Kingpin's clearly the strongest one, maybe new key (imo maybe just try outright calculating the explosion he tanked instead of assuming which arrows he scales to)
-Kingpin's armoured tuxedo has protection against 8-C piercing damage

Last edited:
So just a quick recap before making the CRT

-Yelena obviously scales to Hawkeye and Black Widow although slightly inferior
-Echo felt a bit weaker than a serious Hawkeye/Ronin iirc, but should still be 9-B
-Kate is at least 9-C for beating up thugs and somewhat holding her own, maybe 9-B durability for taking some pretty hard hits
-Try calculating some of Hawkeye's arrows, probably going to be in the 9-A to 8-C range (and cleaning up his page in general?)
-Kingpin's clearly the strongest one, maybe new key (imo maybe just try outright calculating the explosion he tanked instead of assuming which arrows he scales to)
-Kingpin's armoured tuxedo has protection against 8-C piercing damage
For what it's worth, Kate could beat up Kazi, who could put up a brief fight against Clint (though he had the advantage of surprise at the start), as well as briefly match Echo in a struggle, then take a kick from her. Granted, Kazi is portrayed as being inferior to those two, so it shouldn't justify anything better than a "At most 9-B" rating, and may very well only work as extra justification for a "At least 9-C" rating. I still think it's worth mentioning.

Also this Comic Vine respect thread for Kate has notable feats compiled, and includes the trick arrows she used.

Why would Infinity Ultron get Rela base speed for killing the celestials? He has MFTL+ Attack speed and his AP is far above theirs (minus Arieshiem maybe). The means through which Ultron killed them was never shown. He could've easily done it through large blasts as he had done with Danvers and those surrounding planets or as a sneak attack.

Okay I redid the calc and the more accurate value is 0.0051 tons of TnT, still Small Building level but barely
Can you put that in a blog post?

I got 9-A for Kingpin's feat too, fits in nicely.

There's also a really big shockwave at the rooftop fight scene as well as in the Age of Ultron warehouse fight, but I'm not sure how we calculate non-explosion shockwave feats now since the old method was debunked.

Last edited:
I think that's for shockwaves in explosions though.

Other than those the only other 2 impressive explosions would be the one that knocked Loki off his chariot and the one that destroyed the helicarrier engine, but there aren't really much reference objects to scale from in both of those explosions. The massive explosion at the opening of Hawkeye Kate saw seemed like a chain reaction with Chitauri tech to me so it probably doesn't scale. 9-A would probably be what to go with.

9-A explosive arrows? Not bad.

Team profiles are going to be interesting. The Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy should definitely warrant team pages at minimum.

Last edited:
I've finally started watching What If. I thought the first episode was a little generic but still pretty enjoyable, but unfortunately I really didn't like the second episode. A lot of things didn't make sense like why T'Challa would be called Star-Lord and why there would be such drastic changes with just Peter turning into T'Challa. I don't like how T'Challa is kinda flawless and that everybody even villains like Korath kinda kisses his ass. I get that this is supposed to be a tribute to Chadwick Boseman but it's honestly a very cheap way to do it. Most importantly though I hate what they did with Thanos because it ruins the whole idea that he's the Mad Titan. Like we always knew Thanos was wrong, I feel like the whole point of his character was that he was never going to admit it, which is a reason why I really liked Thanos is Endgame unlike most people as I think it solidified the fact that there's really nothing to sympathise about this guy and he's a crazy lunatic, that when he sees his plan fail he'll just respond with more violence (much like real world tyrants). Not to mention him getting whooped by the Black Order was annoying to watch.

Hopefully it gets better from here on.

I've finally started watching What If. I thought the first episode was a little generic but still pretty enjoyable, but unfortunately I really didn't like the second episode. A lot of things didn't make sense like why T'Challa would be called Star-Lord and why there would be such drastic changes with just Peter turning into T'Challa. I don't like how T'Challa is kinda flawless and that everybody even villains like Korath kinda kisses his ass. I get that this is supposed to be a tribute to Chadwick Boseman but it's honestly a very cheap way to do it. Most importantly though I hate what they did with Thanos because it ruins the whole idea that he's the Mad Titan. Like we always knew Thanos was wrong, I feel like the whole point of his character was that he was never going to admit it, which is a reason why I really liked Thanos is Endgame unlike most people as I think it solidified the fact that there's really nothing to sympathise about this guy and he's a crazy lunatic, that when he sees his plan fail he'll just respond with more violence (much like real world tyrants). Not to mention him getting whooped by the Black Order was annoying to watch.

Hopefully it gets better from here on.
Yeah the first two generally weren't a lot og peoples favorite on the wiki but the rest were pretty good and definitely are some much better improvements and from ep3 onward they embrace much more serious stories so I'd say look forward to it especially episode 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back