• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Avengers_2020_cover_art.png

You can talk about any marvel related games old and new here and maybe ever write a review or two and discuss feats

Would he get a tier though cause from what I remember, he just appears in a vision
We do know that Drax supposedly killed him, but even he says that he doesn't believe he's dead, so he's likely comparable to Drax if not stronger. Something interesting about the visions is that they are manifestations of Draxs memories of Thanos, which means there'd be no reason for him to be weaker than what he actually was when he was alive, I remember Gamora even saying that he's comparable to his real self but I could be remembering it wrong, still the Guardians can damage and handle multiple possible Planet busters, even without the help of Drax.

We do know that Drax supposedly killed him, but even he says that he doesn't believe he's dead, so he's likely comparable to Drax if not stronger. Something interesting about the visions is that they are manifestations of Draxs memories of Thanos, which means there'd be no reason for him to be weaker than what he actually was when he was alive, I remember Gamora even saying that he's comparable to his real self but I could be remembering it wrong, still the Guardians can damage and handle multiple possible Planet busters, even without the help of Drax.
Pretty sure that was all in his head so they still wouldn’t scale plus drax has killed them all in multiple timelines as stated by mantis plus they got slapped by warlock so them scaling in anyway shape or form to thanos wouldn’t be consent

Pretty sure that was all in his head so they still wouldn’t scale plus drax has killed them all in multiple timelines as stated by mantis plus they got slapped by warlock so them scaling in anyway shape or form to thanos wouldn’t be consent
Personally I don't see why Draxs own memories of Thanos wouldn't scale to his actual strength, I do agree that Mantis stating that in many timelines Drax kills them all could debunk this but we haven't considered that in those timelines the team could've been hesitant because they didn't want to fight Drax and also the fact that there could be timelines where the Guardians did kill Drax

Personally I don't see why Draxs own memories of Thanos wouldn't scale to his actual strength, I do agree that Mantis stating that in many timelines Drax kills them all could debunk this but we haven't considered that in those timelines the team could've been hesitant because they didn't want to fight Drax and also the fact that there could be timelines where the Guardians did kill Drax
I fail to see why the guardians would at all scale to thanos because they killed some memory of him in drax’s mind not using there actually physically bodies. That’s true but drax is clearly way stronger then all them considering they were incapable of restraining him together

Considering said memories are vague to the point Drax insists on adding 'allegedly' every time someone brings up the whole killing-Thanos-feat, it's safe to assume doubting about this is quite right

I fail to see why the guardians would at all scale to thanos because they killed some memory of him in drax’s mind not using there actually physically bodies. That’s true but drax is clearly way stronger then all them considering they were incapable of restraining him together
Considering said memories are vague to the point Drax insists on adding 'allegedly' every time someone brings up the whole killing-Thanos-feat, it's safe to assume doubting about this is quite right
Yeah I suppose the Guardians who aren't Drax scaling to Thanos shouldn't be used then, would it be worth adding a note to the teams profiles about them not scaling to actual Thanos via the mind fight?

Yeah I suppose the Guardians who aren't Drax scaling to Thanos shouldn't be used then, would it be worth adding a note to the teams profiles about them not scaling to actual Thanos via the mind fight?
Yeah, it should be precised

About that, any idea about the tier of the Guardians?

Yeah, it should be precised

About that, any idea about the tier of the Guardians?
In one of the optional routes in the game if you let Gamora chase after Raker by herself she comes back to the ship with one of his arms that she sliced off, so she could be comparable to him, but at the same time Raker defeats Adam Warlock by himself later on in the story (even if he only has one arm), and Adam is established to be more powerful than everyone on the team, so this feat isn't as straight forward as you'd think

Wasn't Raker kind of empowered by Magus at the time? Since Magus is basically warlock's dark half and was growing in power, it could have had an influence

I think I red something about a tier 8 and a "possibly 5-B"

Wasn't Raker kind of empowered by Magus at the time? Since Magus is basically warlock's dark half and was growing in power, it could have had an influence

I think I red something about a tier 8 and a "possibly 5-B"
I don't remember if Raker was empowered when he was up against Adam on Knowhere but I do think we should have a key for Raker in base (which will probably scale to Gamora) and when empowered by Magus (upscales Adam Warlock)

Some notes about Quill's abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Combattant, Weapon Mastery, Energy Projection (With his blasters), Elemental Manipulation (Of the Fire, Ice, Lightning and Wind variety), Forcefield Creation (Via Shield of Spartax, can create an inpenetrable forcield), Resurrection (Can revive his teammates with his personal cassette player), Explosion Manipulation (With grenades), Flight (With his jet boots)

Probably

About Warlock, do we have any idea about a potential tier for him?
He should upscale Drax based off of their brief encounter, but a feat I've been thinking about ever since I saw it in the game was when both Raker and Warlock were causing Knowhere to violently quake, I don't know how big Knowhere is but if we find its size we could calculate how much energy it would require to shake it, so whenever we make Warlocks profile it could be whatever value we get from calcing shaking knowhere (Shook Knowhere in his fight with Raker), possibly Planet level (Is superior to Drax)

I have a Spider-Man edition PS4, PS5 and three PCs, my new one with the 5900X is rotting away for some reason due to me not using it

Just finished the game(still have a litt dialogue left) and I gotta say it was a great game, the bugs were a bit annoying but overall it was awesome. I also loved the ending fake out for magus. Speaking of which is nobody gonna mention the fact homie was throwing planets and was gonna straight up eat the galaxy?
tbh I held back on mentioning Magus because you said you hadn't finished it yet and I didn't wanna spoil how insane the ending is

also about some ending feats idk if Nicky is directly comparable to Magus but she has forcefields strong enough to survive getting whole planets thrown at her, also would Warlock be Galaxy level scaling from Magus?

Just finished the game(still have a litt dialogue left) and I gotta say it was a great game, the bugs were a bit annoying but overall it was awesome. I also loved the ending fake out for magus. Speaking of which is nobody gonna mention the fact homie was throwing planets and was gonna straight up eat the galaxy?
Guess it would make him like 5-A at the very least and possibly galaxy level at best

Back